BREAKING NEWS - Terror in Las Vegas: People run for their lives as at least one gunman opens fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Bidaar

What footage? People mowed down by the bullets?
No one got mowed down. Show me blood from the “50+ dead and 500 injures “

There is more blood spilled on the sheets of virgins’ first night than there were in Las Vegas strip.

This is another Orlando night club and gay Isis, sandy hoax and Paris shooting.

This hoax will continue until strict gun legislation is passed.

Saalax Bidaar

Bidaar

Waryaa sheeko kale ma haysaa? If not, have a nice day.

Show me the footage, sxb.

This is what real terrorist attack looks like.

3075B1C400000578-3410591-image-a-1_1453455280236.jpg

Notice the blood; the pain and agony on victims families!

No one got mowed down. Show me blood from the “50+ dead and 500 injures “

There is more blood spilled on the sheets of virgins’ first night than there were in Las Vegas strip.

This is another Orlando night club and gay Isis, sandy hoax and Paris shooting.

This hoax will continue until strict gun legislation is passed.

Bidaar

Your argument has no basis because after all these tragedies, the narrative of guns in America was won by the NRA. They convinced the majority of Americans that a bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good guy with a gun. Gun sales and shares in gun producing firms hit the roof. If anything, these tragedies have been an omen for the gun-lobby.

Saalax Bidaar

Bidaar

Your argument has no basis because after all these tragedies, the narrative of guns in America was won by the NRA. They convinced the majority of Americans that a bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good guy with a gun. Gun sales and shares in gun producing firms hit the roof. If anything, these tragedies have been an omen for the gun-lobby.

If that is the case, why is suddenly gun control the first thing that comes up as soon as these staged killings take place?

Shouldn’t there be time of mourning, recovery before any sort of solution is brought up?

Moments after the “shootings” Hillary Clinton aka the Bilderberg queen is out Calling for gun control
Hillary Clinton attacks NRA over Las Vegas shooting and calls for gun control

We (Australia) had lax gun laws untill a couple of lunatics mass murdered other Australians. Since then, tough gun-laws were passed and restrictions were placed on guns, homicide via guns dropped dramatically. What was he doing with an arsenal of automatic weapons and explosives? Second amendment? My arse because more Americans died of guns last year alone than the amount of coalition forces who were killed in Afghanistan for the last 16 years. You haven't figured yet the cause. 33,625 deaths from guns in America. Go figure. Who needs ISIS when you have the NRA?

Mother Fock your bullshit

This was a white man who was either in debt :trumpsmirk:

Or on anti depressants :trumpsmirk:

Or whose wife cheated him with a black man :trumpsmirk:

Or who lost his money due a gambling addiction :trumpsmirk:

He weren't no mozlem:ulyin:
Remember , I am Always right .Reports are saying the guy was a millionaire with a gambling addiction .He must have blacked out !Next they will tell you that he smoked marijuana or was on anti depressants like most terrorists and mass murderers are these days .Guns are not the problem : Cannabis legalisation and over subscription over anti depressants are . Remember , I break down the news before it becomes breaking news .

Last edited:
This is clearly fake, the masses have eyes but they cannot see, ears but they cannot hear, they are dumb, deaf and blind.

I never understood this concept when I was young like how could someone have eye sight yet still be blind ?? until a decade ago when I saw the filth around.

They don't even bother getting professional crisis actor or covering all their tracks because the likes of @AussieHustler sheeple are in great abundance that will just belief whatever narrative that is fed to them on a plate, while going to war with those that are sceptical or inquisitive on behalf of the establishment.

Your typical gullible conformist disgusting mind controlled zombie apocalypse stray sheeple filth unable to even stop and think for themselves for once in their miserable life.

These people are described as worse then cattle because a super car could whizz by at 100 Mph next to a cow or a lion could be right behind it but the cow continues to graze despite this unaware of the impending danger.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Every terrorist attack made by a white person is considered a "hoax" to media
It's because they don't want to hold accountability for their actions
If it was a Muslim, people wouldn't call it a "mass shooting" or a "a hoax" be honest they would've blamed this on us in a second

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
When you’re a white male adult & committed the worst massacre in American history vs. when you’re a black child and did absolutely nothing wrong.

FB_IMG_1507026984754.jpg

Keo

VIP
Every terrorist attack made by a white person is considered a "hoax" to media
It's because they don't want to hold accountability for their actions
If it was a Muslim, people wouldn't call it a "mass shooting" or a "a hoax" be honest they would've blamed this on us in a second
You are right. They wouldn't call it a hoax if the person who did it had a Muslim name.

You are right. They wouldn't call it a hoax if the person who did it had a Muslim name.

Doroafels

Have you listened to the video clips posted by Bidaar? It’s from an African American bloke supported by a bunch of deluded Somalis like him and inquisitive who believe in such conspiracies.

Remember , I am Always right .Reports are saying the guy was a millionaire with a gambling addiction .He must have blacked out !Next they will tell you that he smoked marijuana or was on anti depressants like most terrorists and mass murderers are these days .Guns are not the problem : Cannabis legalisation and over subscription over anti depressants are . Remember , I break down the news before it becomes breaking news .

He was on Valium aka Diazepam .Remember , the suugo scientist is always right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending