BREAKING NEWS - Terror in Las Vegas: People run for their lives as at least one gunman opens fire.

BANTU

+op MVLI
3 days of back to back blessings from the religion of peace in three different western countries. Religion of peace is putting in extra work this week :z1banet: The west better open their eyes before they find their society six feet under
Okay Sam Harris :bell: don't cut yourself with all that edge:hillarybiz:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
VIP
Guys, it's cool, it's a white man! He was a lone wolf with some mental problems, he's actually a good boy! No one could have ever expected this from him! Quick, here's a picture of him smiling with his family, what a poor man!
:mjpls:

But seriously, rest in peace to the victims. 50 dead and 400 injured, and not too long after the previous worst mass shooting in American history in Orlando roughly a year ago.
:ileycry:
Well actually he was a nice quiet man who had an affinity for country music, and would enjoy some gambling from time to time :mjpls:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
The Oompa Loompa in the White House called him a gunman, the fucker was a terrorist.

lone

DEACTIVATED
VIP
His dad was a serial bank robber. He escaped from prison. The man had a girlfriend, more than one property and was retired. He had a lot to live for.
upload_2017-10-2_14-3-35.png
upload_2017-10-2_14-3-35.png

Smh

The best thing that can come out of this is the alt right gets labeled either a hate group or a terrorist group.

First it was Dylan Roof church shooting

Then it was Charlottesville

Now This

Don't forget the white nationalist that went to NYC to "kill a black man" and did

And the guy in Louisiana that drove around shooting at black houses and eventually killed 2 black men

The federal govt has to do something :birdman:
Oh man this hardcore trump supporter in my class was saying that this guy is a muslim convert who works for isis since isis claim the attack. Dumbass doesnt know that isis will claim anything :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Trending