BREAKING NEWS - Terror in Las Vegas: People run for their lives as at least one gunman opens fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
WELP. ISIS JUST TOOK CREDIT FOR THE SHOOTING AND RIGHT WINGERS ARE PEDDLING FAKE NEWS THAT HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM. Just when we thought the coast was clear.

3 days of back to back blessings from the religion of peace in three different western countries. Religion of peace is putting in extra work this week :z1banet: The west better open their eyes before they find their society six feet under

ISIS will claim a champagne cork popping. There is no way to prove if he converted or not because he is dead.
There's plenty of ways. Asking his family/friends if he converted to Islam, finding Islamic things ( Quran, prayer rug, etc) in his home. The ways are endless.

There's plenty of ways. Asking his family/friends if he converted to Islam, finding Islamic things ( Quran, prayer rug, etc) in his home. The ways are endless.

If it was a well known fact that he converted it would be on the news by now. Hed have been identified as Muslim already.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
even sin city and wild nights Vegas :ohhh: still going to visit tho :pacspit:

If it was a well known fact that he converted it would be on the news by now. Hed have been identified as Muslim already.
CNN/MSN/Etc mainstream media won't mention it even if he was recorded screaming alahu Akbar as he shoot into the crowd. Theyre known to protect Muslims feelings at any cost. I won't be surprised if they already know and haven't mentioned it. But I'll give them the benefit of doubt and wait for more info as the news just broke

The shooter is not Black nor Somali. He is 100% white who did not like what goes on in SinCity.

Stephen-C-Paddock.jpg

Ql8kg.gif

Last edited:

VIP
CNN/MSN/Etc mainstream media won't mention it even if he was recorded screaming alahu Akbar as he shoot into the crowd. Theyre known to protect Muslims feelings at any cost. I won't be surprised if they already know and haven't mentioned it. But I'll give them the benefit of doubt and wait for more info as the news just broke

His brother said he had no religious affiliation. Iska aamus doqoonyahay

Are you trying to be a less cute version of @EternalLightX?

The man did not have muslim tendcies, keep your fantasy to yourself, mister.

Mother Fock your bullshit

This was a white man who was either in debt :trumpsmirk:

Or on anti depressants :trumpsmirk:

Or whose wife cheated him with a black man :trumpsmirk:

Or who lost his money due a gambling addiction :trumpsmirk:

He weren't no mozlem:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending