BREAKING NEWS - Terror in Las Vegas: People run for their lives as at least one gunman opens fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nahgirl:f*ck outta here, if he was from my demographic it would be guilt by association from these crackas.:comeon:

A white dude just becomes a mental patient in need of help:mjpls:
Same, if he was black or muslim I wouldn't feel comfortable going outside for a while lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Same, if he was black or muslim I wouldn't feel comfortable going outside for a while lol

Seriously, I work in a majority white engineering company full of Trumpers, and this would kill my week having to hear these morons discuss immigrants and shit.:farole:

f*ck outta here, if he was from my demographic it would be guilt by association from these crackas.:comeon:

A white dude just becomes a mental patient in need of help:mjpls:
These so called "white crackers" would be screaming don't blame the Muslims, and calling Fox News bigoted for stating that the killer happened to be Muslim. Mainstream media sucks islam's dick whenever a Muslim kills westerners, you have nothing to worry about. Instead of reporting why the attack happened mainstream media would be busy protecting Muslims feelings. Oh it had nothing with Islam! When the killer was yelling alahu akbar as he shot at peiole. Maybe your demographic should stop being terriorists? Other religions don't have this problem, why only the religion of peace?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These so called "white crackers" would be screaming don't blame the Muslims, and calling Fox News bigoted for stating that the killer happened to be Muslim. Mainstream media sucks islam's dick whenever a Muslim kills westerners, you have nothing to worry about. Instead of reporting why the attack happened mainstream media would be busy protecting Muslims feelings. Oh it had nothing with Islam! When the killer was yelling alahu akbar as he shot at peiole. Maybe your demographic should stop being terriorists? Other religions don't have this problem, why only the religion of peace?

Naaya gaal ma tahey?:mugshotman:

You sound like one of them alt right retards:gucciwhat:

Well it took place at a concert hosting thousands, some injuries could be the result of people trampling over one another to escape :cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You cant refute my points can you?

tenor.gif

Got no time for people that argue like alt-right simpletons

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Guys, it's cool, it's a white man! He was a lone wolf with some mental problems, he's actually a good boy! No one could have ever expected this from him! Quick, here's a picture of him smiling with his family, what a poor man!
:mjpls:

But seriously, rest in peace to the victims. 50 dead and 400 injured, and not too long after the previous worst mass shooting in American history in Orlando roughly a year ago.
:ileycry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Guys, it's cool, it's a white man! He was a lone wolf with some mental problems, he's actually a good boy! No one could have ever expected this from him! Quick, here's a picture of him smiling with his family, what a poor man!
:mjpls:

They'll probably have something about him being on anti-depressants,
and being a nice man in the neighborhood who always smiled alot:hillarybiz:

He probably did not want to go out alone and just wanted to at least take a few people with him.
RIP AMERICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending