Breaking news: Team Farmaajo sends sakiin to oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Teeri-Alpha Be careful what you say online cause next time when you visit somalia @AarLibaax and @embarassing will make one phone call to their uncles farmaajo and khayre and they will hand you over to ethiopia like qalbidhagax, don't say you haven't Been warned you know You don fucked up now don't you :ufdup:
:trash:
listen, say whatever you want, your free, but i dont blame your people for trying to leave

deep down, i havve always wished for somalia to break up so i can take jubbaland as a country, i dont need anything, i owned jubbaland and called it home centuries before somalia was created,

somalia will never ever come back to the way it was,

somalis waa munafiq mostly, they hate each other so much yet they dont want the nation to break away, yet they dont allow the country to rebuild,

i cannot share a country with mj or marehan or hawiye , no way, waa too corrupt, waa sleezy waa to langaab

i dont care if 1d00r get their country de jure, its de facto, actually i hope they do because then we Ogadens have excuse and reason to take jubbaland as a country, i have ccoast, i connect with NFD and Ogaden region, i dont need anything, i have rivers, i have the hisotry, my ancestors conquered the place

no one can share a country with hawiye and marehan, Mjs waa iska cowards, once you beat them they keep low and submit, but if jubbaland is delcare i would like to kick out all guests and minorties, i want an Absame/kuumade only land,

if we wait for another 30 years or 3000 years xamar will never fix, hawiye waa bantu in culture, marehan waa same, mj waa same,

i would i care if 1door break away, deep down somalia waa fake country created by force by white men then forced on us, hence why it must die,
:gucciwhat:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
waa 1door ignore him,

horta couysin, i udenrtand tyour part of Kuumade race, are you Ogaden? and which sub clan,

I am halal on all sides, except for a little wasaq 5 generations ago Mj and 5 generations ago 1door ayeeyos, ,

i am halal, reer dalal, and mum bahan magan, reer ugaas magan both reer warfa, reer cabdille, mohamed zubeer, bahale Muuse asli absame kuumade, alxamdulilah,

what sub clan of the race are you?

when people ask me for my race/ethnic group, i tell them i am Ogadeni or jubbaland, kingdom of absame jubbaland, i am too ashmed to say somali, uff,
Waa nin jidwaaq ah oo neceb ogaden kkk

and why are you boasting of an innocent betrayed and then released by his relatives/his race,

atleast he is man enough to fight for his principles,

should i bring pictures of liyu police fingering Mj pussy and making their MJ fathers/husbands likc it?

atleast Ogaden was the only one fighting whilst Mjs in wardeer slep and took it like femalesm they are,

nacalad calacald dhashey, fucking adoon Mjs ah, f*ck you adooonyahow midget ah,

farmhjo was forced to say sorry, soon ONLF in 2020 will win elelctions, lets see where Mjs and marehans stand in DDSR

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

082AF43A-8EA5-4F62-995E-01416D6FC850.png

You support khayre cause he is from your tribe even though he locked up qalbidhagax and handed him to ethiopia and you have the audacity to parade around as wadani hypocrisy at its purest the stench just lingers:susp:

View attachment 58822
You support khayre even though he locked up qalbidhagax and handed him to ethiopia and you have the audacity to parade around as wadani hypocrisy at its finest :susp:

how the fock is kayhr, and how do you know i support a langaab midgaan murursade,

kualah you support khayre, ahahahahahah

war ahmed amdoobe and Ogaden tell xamar t piss off, and we deprot mjs Mps in ksimayo after they serve their sentence

kualah you like khayr, a half adoon bantu, i spit both on you and kayre,

waa 1door ignore him,

horta couysin, i udenrtand tyour part of Kuumade race, are you Ogaden? and which sub clan,

I am halal on all sides, except for a little wasaq 5 generations ago Mj and 5 generations ago 1door ayeeyos, ,

i am halal, reer dalal, and mum bahan magan, reer ugaas magan both reer warfa, reer cabdille, mohamed zubeer, bahale Muuse asli absame kuumade, alxamdulilah,

what sub clan of the race are you?

when people ask me for my race/ethnic group, i tell them i am Ogadeni or jubbaland, kingdom of absame jubbaland, i am too ashmed to say somali, uff,
I am your Ugaas Cilmi cousin ina adeer:nvjpqts:

You have never condemned khayre government for handing over qalbidhagax

what are you on about, war its farmajo gov, khayre is PM, do you blame the adoon in cheif or the adoon assistant?

doesn't matter, failmarojo begged for forgiveness,

we own marehan as pets in jubbaland nad DDSR

after god, we own them and all yall,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
how the fock is kayhr, and how do you know i support a langaab ******* murursade,

kualah you support khayre, ahahahahahah

war ahmed amdoobe and Ogaden tell xamar t piss off, and we deprot mjs Mps in ksimayo after they serve their sentence

kualah you like khayr, a half adoon bantu, i spit both on you and kayre,
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
what are you on about, war its farmajo gov, khayre is PM, do you blame the adoon in cheif or the adoon assistant?

doesn't matter, failmarojo begged for forgiveness,

we own marehan as pets in jubbaland nad DDSR

after god, we own them and all yall,
It’s khayre goverment farmaajo is a guest in mogadishu besides fahad yasin and khayre secured the funds fromqatar for farmaajo to be selected so he who pays the piper picks the tune

I am your Ugaas Cilmi cousin ina adeer:nvjpqts:

Agah, war welcome,

ugaas cilmi waa landeer cousin, which branch?, farah, xirsi, or the other dozen or reer B ,

and which nation do you own, NFD, REER WAAMO aka kingdom of south Ogadeniya jubbaland or Greater Ogadeniya ?

am born adn bread in waamo, my 11th generation ancestors (nan side, was reer amadin,from imay0 is buried in ksimayo, he came with the first conwest in 1780s, they first one that was defeated until Ogadens regrouped for a 1820 reconquest, and these goons think they can tell me who owns jubbaland, i can count straght 11 geenrations being reer waamo asli,

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region between 1820 -1840, the Ogaden were not
content to settle down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetizing reason to continue their raids.

The Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly estahlished along the banks of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and suhordinated the Galla to
Somali domination. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it.
Scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighhouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts