Breaking news: Team Farmaajo sends sakiin to oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MadMullah I have this one

'Sharif has resigned'

15203203_804965309655536_1132457869433022916_n.jpg

its easier to bully south west state, hiir shabeel and galnus state as they depend on federal gov for money,

but jubbaland and puntland have more idnepent sources, certainylu jubbaland, puntland does get some money from xamar and that could be a weakness, ahmed gives them the middle finger and gets no money from them, besides that he was connected to DDSI region and kenyan Ogadens, and kenyan soldiers as well as kenyan Ogaden leaders adn busnessman who look after him and of course kenayn goverment

gaas might be next, but insha Allah ahmed cade is more free from xamar rule

at this point, xamar has more clout with somaliland then it does it jubbaland,

gaas should totally blame himself, he befriended xamar too much and was not man enough to stand his ground like he did to hassan sheikh,

:what1:

Do you think Jubaland is an independent country or Kenyan colony m8

You need not worry bout Puntland Gaas will simply be voted out.
However your hero Ahmed the terrorist is hellbent on a bad ending.

Kulaha we have kenyan gov
This is Somalia ya ibnu kenyatta
Xamar calls the shots here

ahahahahhahahahahahha

xamar, i will agree they call the shots when the soldiers stop killing each other, in the last 12 months the soldiers-somali atatcked each other 4 times, they run sbaaro, and failmarjo cannot go to toilet with his burundi boyfriends,

ninyahow you are deluded , there is no govement, and what little few blocks they control they steal the money,

kualaha xamar calls the shots,

xamar gets what, 1 terrost attack every 3 days, sort that out then i will repsect xamar,

in the mean time, i actually like we dont get money from xamar, it makes us more idnepent fianncially, and thus more free,

i owned and conquered jubbaland centuries before so called somalia was created and it will be in my heart long after somalia is dead, de jure,

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region between 1820 -1840, the Ogaden were not
content to settle down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetizing reason to continue their raids.

The Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly estahlished along the banks of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and suhordinated the Galla to
Somali domination. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it.
Scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighhouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity."

to H**** with somalia, waa fake artificial land created by white men no wonder it failed and jubbaland will become a country if God willing, like it was for centuries,

do you really have faith in this titanic ship called somalia?

why? you do know these people hate each and have never crerated somalia untill a white men came to them and said hey lets do it, thus it was unnanturall, becasue for thousands of years we never said hey lets create a single country,

i dont dunertand at how you expect the most hateful people on earth to share a country they have burned and refused to mend it back for over 30 plus years :stopit:

do you really have faith in this titanic ship called somalia?

why? you do know these people hate each and have never crerated somalia untill a white men came to them and said hey lets do it, thus it was unnanturall, becasue for thousands of years we never said hey lets create a single country,

i dont dunertand at how you expect the most hateful people on earth to share a country they have burned and refused to mend it back for over 30 plus years :stopit:
Did SL secessionist inspire you or something? You guys all use each other's same insults and retarded reasoning and talk as if it's original and makes sense, it's very sheep like. I doubt you're even from Jubbaland lool.

Did SL secessionist inspire you or something? You guys all use each other's same insults and retarded reasoning and talk as if it's original and makes sense, it's very sheep like. I doubt you're even from Jubbaland lool.

No Ogaden from Somalia would ever say shit like that

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My friend is right, we must work towards Greater Ogadeniya:lawd:

DDS, NFD, Jubaland, and Bakool Sare state all under the ONLF Flag:lawd:
@Teeri-Alpha Be careful what you say online cause next time when you visit somalia @AarLibaax and @embarassing will make one phone call to their uncles farmaajo and khayre and they will hand you over to ethiopia like qalbidhagax, don't say you haven't Been warned you know You don fucked up now don't you :ufdup:

listen, say whatever you want, your free, but i dont blame your people for trying to leave

deep down, i havve always wished for somalia to break up so i can take jubbaland as a country, i dont need anything, i owned jubbaland and called it home centuries before somalia was created,

somalia will never ever come back to the way it was,

somalis waa munafiq mostly, they hate each other so much yet they dont want the nation to break away, yet they dont allow the country to rebuild,

i cannot share a country with mj or marehan or hawiye , no way, waa too corrupt, waa sleezy waa to langaab

i dont care if 1d00r get their country de jure, its de facto, actually i hope they do because then we Ogadens have excuse and reason to take jubbaland as a country, i have ccoast, i connect with NFD and Ogaden region, i dont need anything, i have rivers, i have the hisotry, my ancestors conquered the place

no one can share a country with hawiye and marehan, Mjs waa iska cowards, once you beat them they keep low and submit, but if jubbaland is delcare i would like to kick out all guests and minorties, i want an Absame/kuumade only land,

if we wait for another 30 years or 3000 years xamar will never fix, hawiye waa bantu in culture, marehan waa same, mj waa same,

i would i care if 1door break away, deep down somalia waa fake country created by force by white men then forced on us, hence why it must die,

Having displaced the Wardei from the Juba region between 1820 -1840, the Ogaden were not
content to settle down but continued their southward expansion since the loot from the Wardei was an appetizing reason to continue their raids.

The Ogaden migration towards the Tana in the 1 860s and 1870s, was one of struggle to wrestle control of the land from the Wardei .The Ogaden were firmly estahlished along the banks of the Tana River by the 1870' s, having virtually conquered and suhordinated the Galla to
Somali domination. According to Turnbull the attack lof 1865 by the Somali when the Wardei were weakened by plague was so unexpected and so violent that the Wardei were utterly broken by it.
Scattered through the fighting was, hundreds were killed; those who survived either fled to neighhouring tribes or became serfs to the Mohamed Zuheir, the Telemuggeh, or the Magabul. Many were sold as slaves in the markets of Lamu, and Zanzibar.

Had it not been for the arrival of Imperial British East African Company rule in 1885, the Wardei would have ceased to exist as a community with a separate cultural and political identity.

@Teeri-Alpha Be careful what you say online cause next time when you visit somalia @AarLibaax and @embarassing will make one phone call to their uncles farmaajo and khayre and they will hand you over to ethiopia like qalbidhagax, don't say you haven't Been warned you know You don fucked up now don't you :ufdup:

its Ok, i own mjs and all langaabs as servants in jubbaland,

and in NFD and jigjiga, why would i go to foreing lands,

nor should go there as an mj, xamar waa only for semi bantu hawiyes and semi hawiye marehans,

waa shithole,

besides, we are at peace with ethiopia, we piss and all langaabs drink our urine in DDSR, after God we own them, your all our adoomo,

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
listen, say whatever you want, your free, but i dont blame your people for trying to leave

deep down, i havve always wished for somalia to break up so i can take jubbaland as a country, i dont need anything, i owned jubbaland and called it home centuries before somalia was created,

somalia will never ever come back to the way it was,

somalis waa munafiq mostly, they hate each other so much yet they dont want the nation to break away, yet they dont allow the country to rebuild,

i cannot share a country with mj or marehan or hawiye , no way, waa too corrupt, waa sleezy waa to langaab

i dont care if 1d00r get their country de jure, its de facto, actually i hope they do because then we Ogadens have excuse and reason to take jubbaland as a country, i have ccoast, i connect with NFD and Ogaden region, i dont need anything, i have rivers, i have the hisotry, my ancestors conquered the place

no one can share a country with hawiye and marehan, Mjs waa iska cowards, once you beat them they keep low and submit, but if jubbaland is delcare i would like to kick out all guests and minorties, i want an Absame/kuumade only land,

if we wait for another 30 years or 3000 years xamar will never fix, hawiye waa bantu in culture, marehan waa same, mj waa same,

i would i care if 1door break away, deep down somalia waa fake country created by force by white men then forced on us, hence why it must die,
:dwill:

30A7418D-2BF1-47EA-BBB2-65686739850F.png

:whoa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
its Ok, i own mjs and all langaabs as servants in jubbaland,

and in NFD and jigjiga, why would i go to foreing lands,

nor should go there as an mj, xamar waa only for semi bantu hawiyes and semi hawiye marehans,

waa shithole,

besides, we are at peace with ethiopia, we piss and all langaabs drink our urine in DDSR, after God we own them, your all our adoomo,
Boowe relax acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim bismillah rahmani rahiim war shaidanka iska relax do a dhaanto for us

My friend is right, we must work towards Greater Ogadeniya:lawd:

DDS, NFD, Jubaland, and Bakool Sare state all under the ONLF Flag:lawd:

waa 1door ignore him,

horta couysin, i udenrtand tyour part of Kuumade race, are you Ogaden? and which sub clan,

I am halal on all sides, except for a little wasaq 5 generations ago Mj and 5 generations ago 1door ayeeyos, ,

i am halal, reer dalal, and mum bahan magan, reer ugaas magan both reer warfa, reer cabdille, mohamed zubeer, bahale Muuse asli absame kuumade, alxamdulilah,

what sub clan of the race are you?

when people ask me for my race/ethnic group, i tell them i am Ogadeni or jubbaland, kingdom of absame jubbaland, i am too ashmed to say somali, uff,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending