Breaking news: SOMALILAND TO GRANT MILITARY BASE IN BERBERA TO EGYPT!

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
DIDNT I JUST SAY DONT REPLY TO ME?

THIS ISNT A FUCKING NEGOTIATION YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GET THIS THROUGH YOUR DAMN HEADS. I WOULD LET NORTH KOREA OPEN A MILITARY BASE IN SL IF ITS SERVES A PURPOSE

View attachment 132141

You know what f*ck you guys. f*ck every single one of you Ethiopian asslickers. f*ck those rivers too I don’t even care anymore somalia is a cursed placed it’s not a surprise it’s dumbass people are basically supporting their own deaths. This is some assisted suicide.

Maybe this is a blessing from Allah you can’t help those that don’t want to help themselves. Go ahead dumbasses trust Ethiopia the country that invaded Somalia multiple times including the capital and just a couple years ago killed innocent protestors in Baidoa.

Go ahead idiots trust them to not intentionally dry up the Jubba and shabelle rivers. You weak submissive kucks would love for Ethiopia to have that sort of power over you. You can’t even negotiate with them in the future no matter what the issue is. They will threaten to dry your own rivers on you. Egypt and Sudan recognize this as a national security threat. It will literally effect us worse than it will effect them. We are downstream. 68 IQ is real this proves it. We aren’t even asking to be part of the negotiations. Somalia isn’t even a real country wallahi I swear by Allahs name this country is fake. It doesn’t exist. All that bullshit you losers spewed about sovereignty yada yada yada man f*ck off.

You niggas aren’t even Somali anymore don’t even claim that name anymore you damn garacs/wecels.
Yikes @Django you really gave him a mental breakdown :tacky:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If Egypt attacked Ethiopia from somaliland better believe Ethiopia will retaliate and annex somaliland sool,sanaag and cayn will be part of puntland

It’s a joke to compare yourself to the US. The same people who dress up as baboons on their holidays. :chrisfreshhah:

View attachment 132337

I’ve been to Addis and seen your people using the streets as a public toilets. You ain't fooling anyone here :trumpsmirk:

You can fool yourself all you want but the moment you decide to give military base to Egypt, you are done! Go and make my day. Allah has sometimes many ways to reward you and may be this is his way to reward us. Berbera we are coming

:rejoice: :ahh:

You work for the Habashi Intelligence agency, don't you?

I get that vibe from your replies. They are too talored.

Honestly, no. I am just a private person and am really having fun telling our long term friends not to become our enemies. A friend must sometimes tell the truth and rebuke directly in the face to stop his friend from madness. That is what I am doing because I know how Egypt and the dam is a huge thing in Ethiopia and if you mess with that as a neighbor then expect harsh reaction. Honestly, the fact that SL even entertaining such a hostile idea will already damage our friendly relations. SL government should come out and immediately denounce this as fake news just as the South Sudan government did and restore the relationship.

If Egypt attacked Ethiopia from somaliland better believe Ethiopia will retaliate and annex somaliland sool,sanaag and cayn will be part of puntland

I can assure you the retaliation comes much much earlier. Ethiopian government is no fool to wait until it is attacked. Only fools wait until they are checkmated.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wasnt ur ppl who sided who sided with mengitsu n rolled witt tanks n air force n destroyed 2 high schools in awdal slaughted ppl of awdal dont claim to be the hero when yall did the same thing as siad did who let 16% of the money of the port to go directly to aidtopia fam stop stop it
Why are you deflecting? my point was and it still stands is Somaliland isn’t to blame for ruining Somalia. You guys fucked yourselves over when you invited Ethiopian troops into your own land. Calaacalka ma fiicne

Last edited:

Som

VIP
He is also an SNM mujaahid that killed many ******. They even arrested him & wanted to publicly execute him in Hargeisa but was freed in Operation Birjeex by Muj Ibrahim Koodbuur & other SNM heroes.

View attachment 132377
View attachment 132378

Go f*ck off this thread and suck xabash ceeb somewhere else :camby:
Just pointing out at how many of your heroes and presidents fought for Siad barre or were involved in his government. You claim that Siad was bad year Dahir Riyale Kahin was head of the secret service in berbera. His job was literally to crush rebels. LOL
If "faqash" are so bad why not rebel in 1969? Why rebel only after we lost Ogaden? Says a lot about the somalidiid attitude.
I thank this hero for his service for Somalia, but I'm sad he turned against his country.

Som

VIP
Clearly you don’t know Abdullahi Askar aka the Lion of Gode, that same SDR arrested him,tortured him and wanted to publicly execute him in Hargeisa, Alx the SNM mujaahids freed him in Operation Birjeex View attachment 132383View attachment 132384View attachment 132382
But why would you take pride in the Gode operations ? Take pride in his SNM work get it. But in 1977 this guy was fighting for Somalia following the orders of Siad Barre who is someone you guys hate.
If you reject Somalia then you should reject everything about us including the 77 wars which was started by order of Siad

OffTheDome

Proud American
But why would you take pride in the Gode operations ? Take pride in his SNM work get it. But in 1977 this guy was fighting for Somalia following the orders of Siad Barre who is someone you guys hate.
If you reject Somalia then you should reject everything about us including the 77 wars which was started by order of Siad
That man took out destroyed two Ethiopian division, A division is 10-15k, imagine two? Destroyed by Somali units led by this lion!! My uncles were fighting along side him. Put some respect on his name. If it wasn’t for that low iq Italian Soldier Siad Barre who brought us into war against Ethiopia too early we would’ve won
18B6FCD1-0AEA-4549-9BF8-823CB925731D.jpeg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Why are you deflecting? my point was and it still stands is Somaliland isn’t to blame for ruining Somalia. You guys fucked yourselves over when you invited Ethiopian troops into your own land. Calaacalka ma fiicne
we family whole Somalia is ruined bcz of Somalia n ur part of that problem

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Honestly, no. I am just a private person and am really having fun telling our long term friends not to become our enemies. A friend must sometimes tell the truth and rebuke directly in the face to stop his friend from madness. That is what I am doing because I know how Egypt and the dam is a huge thing in Ethiopia and if you mess with that as a neighbor then expect harsh reaction. Honestly, the fact that SL even entertaining such a hostile idea will already damage our friendly relations. SL government should come out and immediately denounce this as fake news just as the South Sudan government did and restore the relationship.
Biixi is not very bright to begin with. Still I don't think he would agree to Egyptian base so recklessly. The SL regime is simply listening to what Egypt wants and what it can offer in exchange for the support. Egypt is in no position to render any sort of financial or investment aid to Somaliland due to its own economic problems barring the official recognition. The most likely scenario is to use the existing UAE base and utilize unmarked military equipment for the attack and later claim it was not them. This is exactly what Russia, the UAE and Egypt are doing in Libya.

The landers here voicing their support for the Egyptian base have pent up frustration with the current non-recognition political situation and flaring out in a similar way a woman in her monthly period would go into emotional overdrive. It is not based on reality.

Last edited:
Just pointing out at how many of your heroes and presidents fought for Siad barre or were involved in his government. You claim that Siad was bad year Dahir Riyale Kahin was head of the secret service in berbera. His job was literally to crush rebels. LOL
If "******" are so bad why not rebel in 1969? Why rebel only after we lost Ogaden? Says a lot about the somalidiid attitude.
I thank this hero for his service for Somalia, but I'm sad he turned against his country.
Whole reason why we united with Somalia was to bring Somaliweyn. Once Afweyne gave up on that there was no point being with yall.✌

Biixi is not very bright to begin with. Still I don't think he would agree to Egyptian base so recklessly. The SL regime is simply listening to what Egypt wants and what it can offer in exchange for the support. Egypt is in no position to render any sort of financial or investment aid to Somaliland due to its own economic problems barring the official recognition. The most likely scenario is to use the existing UAE base and utilize unmarked military equipment for the attack and later claim it was not them. This is exactly what Russia, the UAE and Egypt are doing in Libya.

The landers here voicing their support for the Egyptian base have pent up frustration with the current non-recognition political situation and flaring out in a similar way a woman in her monthly period would go into emotional overdrive. It is not based on reality.
This was a good move if you think about it. Egypt is one of the most powerful militaries in the world, and now that their precious River Nile's been cut off they'll be looking desperately for a way out. But talks have already dissolved so really the only other option is war, and Sudan will be backing them. This also affects Somalia by the way, and Eritrea too. Apparently Abiy's Nobel-winning peace may soon be coming to an end with this reckless move. To be fair though it had begun construction a decade ago, it's not like he can exactly just pull the plug. But with Oromo Floyd unrest and Tigray rebellion Ethiopia's looking quite fragile with GERD. But again sooner or later he would've been forced to anyway. The Egyptians have an incentive to defend their military base due to its strategic location. Believe me, they most likely won't be giving it up so easily. And just Egypt alone against Ethiopia is already heavily skewed in their favour. Kenya has a mutual defense pact but my guess is they won't be holding to it. You're overestimating Ethiopia here, they'll be surrounded and bombarded from all fronts. I doubt Erdogan will intervene since he's already got himself into Libya and Syria. The Gulf Arabs are Egyptian sponsors too. It's gonna be interesting to say the least

That would make no sense whatsoever. First of all Sisi wouldn't give up so easily and nor would Abiy annex it just to give it to PL. Also Emiratis

Som

VIP
Whole reason why we united with Somalia was to bring Somaliweyn. Once Afweyne gave up on that there was no point being with yall.✌
If you really wanted somaliweyn you would be just an autonomous region like PL. Your own leaders initially wanted to wait for somalia to stabilise but then the SL started to do everything to further destabilise somalia in order to get recognition. Even with a secessionist policy SL could still leave an open door for reunification if somalia gets better but most of you guys are completly against that. The fact you reject poor refugee just because they are from Somalia shows that SL was never sincere about somaliweyn. You even arrest people for having the blue flag, you can clearly see that there is hatred against all somalis from Somalia even though all clans in Somalia have suffered in the last years of the Siad Barre regime.

Som

VIP
This was a good move if you think about it. Egypt is one of the most powerful militaries in the world, and now that their precious River Nile's been cut off they'll be looking desperately for a way out. But talks have already dissolved so really the only other option is war, and Sudan will be backing them. This also affects Somalia by the way, and Eritrea too. Apparently Abiy's Nobel-winning peace may soon be coming to an end with this reckless move. To be fair though it had begun construction a decade ago, it's not like he can exactly just pull the plug. But with Oromo Floyd unrest and Tigray rebellion Ethiopia's looking quite fragile with GERD. But again sooner or later he would've been forced to anyway. The Egyptians have an incentive to defend their military base due to its strategic location. Believe me, they most likely won't be giving it up so easily. And just Egypt alone against Ethiopia is already heavily skewed in their favour. Kenya has a mutual defense pact but my guess is they won't be holding to it. You're overestimating Ethiopia here, they'll be surrounded and bombarded from all fronts. I doubt Erdogan will intervene since he's already got himself into Libya and Syria. The Gulf Arabs are Egyptian sponsors too. It's gonna be interesting to say the least
Habashis have something we somalis don't have: When there is hardship they unite even though they hate each other. They did it in 1896 in adwa, they did it in 1935 against Italy and they kinda did it in 1977 against us. Don't underestimate Ethiopia, the GERD dam and the conflict with Egypt will be a unifying factor for habashis

Trending