Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Run Muuse run you are alone in this'

By beesha Garxajis

DT1otuZXUAEWz1z

Muuse Biixi running away from General Tuutaweyne Faroole's former Commander of Puntland Defence Forces and Commander of Puntland Liberation army stationed in Tukaraq

DT1pd7cX0Aowr7V

Somaliland are smart they are taking full advantage of the 48 hours by practising running and fortifying in prayers before the might of Puntland hits them,

4384516167_da6b790a9d_o.jpg

General Saciid Cabdi Faarax Commander of the Puntland Liberation Army, formerly SSDF and Commander of Puntland Defence Forces under President Abdirahman Faroole

tuuta-weyne.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Foreign affairs minister BBC somali interview !
Faisal saying how it is , we must secure all our borders!

saywalahi it is not me it's the subject matter, people are really interested and you have to give them what they need.

I myself though being a Puntlander is against any loss of life and the idea of killing another Somali is quiet absurd, knowing that the day after we will reconcile.

I am for negotiation and sorting the dispute through peaceful means and I hope bloodshed can be avoided.

I remember when Puntland and Galmudug had a go and fought over Gaalkacyo to only sit down and reconcile.

Somaliland needs to stop as it was them who caused this latest escalation and people of Nugaal including the Dhulbahante as well as those living there took it really personal when Garoowe was mentioned as can be seen by the multiple indivuduals involved such as Gaadaale, Col. Muxiyadiin Ahmed Aw Muuse, Col. Jimcaale Takar, General Siciid Dheere, General Siciid Cabdi Tuutaweyne, Col. Faraweyne Omar Abdullahi Faroole and Gaani Cali Shire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts