Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out the SL VP freely roaming the frontline
Without fear and concern. His visit was even advertised tge evening before. Zero response frim Puntland.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@KULTA you confirmed your ass was sheegato.

Nacala kugu yaal.

Najaas najaas dhalay.

May the enemies of Gaas never prosper.

And if you ever come to MN, you will leave in handcuffs, you trifling liar.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@KULTA you confirmed your ass was sheegato.

Nacala kugu yaal.

Najaas najaas dhalay.

May the enemies of Gaas never prosper.

And if you ever come to MN, you will leave in handcuffs, you trifling liar.

Wdym sheegato thousands upon thousands of puntlanders hate this guy wuu ina ceebeeyay duliga

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@Reiko suuryada naga jooji ina adeer wallaahi qardho intaan aado ayaan boqor burhaan xiniinyaheyga tusayaa yaa wax iga qaadiqara wallaahi waad riyooneysa oo billaahi

DRACO

VIP
@Saahid Qamaan correct me if I'm wrong but things are being delayed because Puntland is planning an all out offensive to capture all of SSC instead of just recapturing Tukaraq?
As I said before again and again puntland is broke I was warning about this 4 months back. I kept saying PL will have to keep retreating

A all out offensive is the last thing the state can afford , somaliland is going slow because we don't want the international community to blame us after a war for the downfall of the only functioning state of Somalia!

saywalahi I have no clue who you are calling out but let me tell you that this thread brought a lot of tarriffic to the site close to 27000 and the thread reports on a live situation that is still unresolved, every day something new happens even admittingly mostly negative for Puntland.

Just like Guardian live situation, the london based newspaper this is the same.

Threads are coming out and tge drums of war are beaten. This thread is an update to the live sitation in Tukaraq.

Boqor that is total hogwash. A war needs money and Puntland has none because of Gaas!

Vehicles need petrol, soldiers ammunition, food and shelter.

Puntland soldiers don't even have blankets to sleep, pillows, mattresses etc!

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@Reiko suuryada naga jooji ina adeer wallaahi qardho intaan aado ayaan boqor burhaan xiniinyaheyga tusayaa yaa wax iga qaadiqara wallaahi waad riyooneysa oo billaahi
Then you'll get a bullet between ur eyes wallahi adoo xiniin laheyn ayaad galadi uu lugeeynaysa dulii dulii dhalay, cadowga hortis gaas ku cay, gaas anagu madax noo yahay. f*ck off

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Then you'll get a bullet between ur eyes wallahi adoo xiniin laheyn ayaad galadi uu lugeeynaysa dulii dulii dhalay, cadowga hortis gaas ku cay, gaas anagu madax noo yahay. f*ck off

Haye adeer waan qaldamay ciil ayaa i qabtay adeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending