Breaking News Somaliland capture Tukaraq on their way to Garoowe while President Farmajo is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problemo I linked a marehan ting a while back.
So Abo siyaad is you're favourite all time politician to walk the earth?
I had relations with an Isaacian queen back in Highschool, so I wouldn't mind having an Isaac son-in law as we both share the blessed hashimite gene

somaliSoldierSomaliland%20copy.jpg

throwing stones eh

Statement

In the past days I broke character for the sake of the state and the people however I knew things will end up this way.

I did this not to get accussed that in a state of distress I was not standing with my own.

I knew the army was crippled by the Gaas administration. He destroyed every institution and reputation had. The economy deflated. Puntland is literally broken by the abuse and corruption of the Abduwali Gaas administration in the past four years.

I didn't want to stab my people in the back but I am returning to my truthful self.

Now it is time for Abdiwali Gaas to leave for good.

I am not giving up on the people or state but I have been telling for 9 months about the desolate and dire situation and depression of the state crippled by an economic professor by the name of Abdiwali Gaas.

Tonight the sitation in the Puntland camp is of realisation, total resignation but I knew it beforehand that Puntland had no real hope with Gaas at its helm.

Time to go!

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_2140.jpg

We are dealing with killers look what we have a fat weirdo drinking useless starbucks poison, starbucks that is meant for women and s while killers are training and drinking camel milk

Kulta indeed this corrupt spineless guy has to be stopped. Fortunately and finally the last on that rudderless ship just realised that they have an useless, imcompotent and corrupt individual in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts