Breaking news, somali education!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Always the white man needs to help civilize you guys. Why can't this be done by Somalis themselves.
Puntland has already achieved this, other somalis who've fallen behind are struggling to catch up

Apollo

VIP
I'll try to take a picture of them if I find them but I'm bositive it's in af somali
Honestly the curriculum needs to change with more Quran in it some hadith and also good reading comprehensions 6th graders are learning sheekada LAXDA IYO RIYGA:bell:

Keep religion out of public education and make it focus on STEM.

Still relying on charities and pity parties from the white man. Kkkk and they say somalis arent african:drakelaugh:

Somalia is poorer than most of Sub-Saharan Africa. Epic shame.

We full blooded Africans
adheero it seems that you arent caught up on recent events. Somalia has seceded from the African continent following the 2015 referendum. Now I know its hard to get service in your tuulo but its been 3 years sxb. keep up.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Abdi nacas
Iyo Axmed Fariid

Axmed waa fariid maxaa yeelay kuma ciyaaro wadada baabuurta

Abdi waa nacas maxaa yeelay waxa uu ku ciyaara jidka baanuurtu marto.

I remember being thought that in school back in my dhaqan Celis days

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

MASHALLAH! Now instead of af terrorist, we will have this in af soomali! :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Hopefully they make a tax on khat next

Sure do it like the way Siyaad Baare did it. Handicap Somalis with a useless language not used on our new Global English world. Great. Lets clap and regress backwards!

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
adheero it seems that you arent caught up on recent events. Somalia has seceded from the African continent following the 2015 referendum. Now I know its hard to get service in your tuulo but its been 3 years sxb. keep up.
The referendum boxes didnot come to my tuulo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts