BREAKING NEWS: Russia calls for arms embargo on Somalia to be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We must'nt forget that the US has been against the Somali nation ever since our independence whilst the Soviet Union were our first allies. The arms embargo is completely political, and is an attack on our sovereignty.

IMG_0855.PNG

waraabe

Your superior
We must'nt forget that the US has been against the Somali nation ever since our independence whilst the Soviet Union were our first allies. The arms embargo is completely political, and is an attack on our sovereignty.

View attachment 15949

nothing to do with being against anyone, they just rejected the begging bowl. If you don't give money to a beggar in the street it doesn't mean you are against him or hate him lol

I really think that cheese administration got a shot in this case. We can count on russia voting infavour for us.

Farmaajo should pressure US & Nato countries to get votes to bypass in UN.

AL kebab boys days are over.

:obama:

I would be willing to go as far as having Russia help us run the country. With them we could crush shabaab, crush amisom and Ethiopian soldiers, push out the West and their evil NGO's, build and train an elite army, create state and governmental institutions, build infrastructure, industrialize the nation and build top schools, universities and hospitals. Wallahi I would be down for a 20-30 year relationship with Russia similar to the current Chechnya-Russia relationship. We have no sovereignty to speak of anyway, why not let Russia be our daddy for a while and help us out till we become the powerhouse of Africa? Russia really and truly goes in for their allies. Where would Assad be right now without Russia? Russia is so generous with Chechnya that other regions of the country where ethnic Russians live are jealous of all the resources being funneled into this autonomous Muslim region by the Kremlin. In addition Putin does not get involved in the internal affairs of the Chechens, they are 100% autonomous. As long as they pledge allegiance to Moscow the Kremlin is happy and keeps the money and arms flowing.

I would be willing to go as far as having Russia help us run the country. With them we could crush shabaab, crush amisom and Ethiopian soldiers, push out the West and their evil NGO's, build and train an elite army, create state and governmental institutions, build infrastructure, industrialize the nation and build top schools, universities and hospitals. Wallahi I would be down for a 20-30 year relationship with Russia similar to the current Chechnya-Russia relationship. We have no sovereignty to speak of anyway, why not let Russia be our daddy for a while and help us out till we become the powerhouse of Africa? Russia really and truly goes in for their allies. Where would Assad be right now without Russia? Russia is so generous with Chechnya that other regions of the country where ethnic Russians live are jealous of all the resources being funneled into this autonomous Muslim region by the Kremlin. In addition Putin does not get involved in the internal affairs of the Chechens, they are 100% autonomous. As long as they pledge allegiance to Moscow the Kremlin is happy and keeps the money and arms flowing.

To be honest, Somalia's problems aren't from outside but inside. Our enemies are merely taking advantage of a situation that has arisen from Somali tribalism and incompetence. Just look at the joker whose first response is to use those weapons on other Somalis. Sure, he's half joking, but his mentality is symptomatic of Somalia's inability to stand on its own two legs and I feel it will never recover. You can survive without natural resources and even prosper, but as a nation you can't flourish with such a toxic population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts