Breaking News: Reer Saaxo capture Galgalad and inch closer to Gelinsoor!

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Alot of Wagardhac militias have now completely took over Galgacad which is right under Gelinsoor. Sacad media goobjoog which you are listening too is calling them AS :mjlol:

I am enjoying their houtu tears Wagardhac will soon capture Gelinsoor itself as the district is almost completely surrounded

@reer @cow @Dalalos_ibn_Adali

While PL is helping these animals we will strike them. They are busy in Harardhere :denzelnigga:

Reer diini don’t want war with the saleeban who are drilling baraakado outskirts cabudwaq and call for peace but are happy with the wagardhac on taking on sacad and saleebaan? Why reer diini fear Hawiye πŸ˜‚

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer diini don’t want war with the saleeban who are drilling baraakado outskirts cabudwaq and call for peace but are happy with the wagardhac on taking on sacad and saleebaan? Why reer diini fear Hawiye πŸ˜‚
Gtfo here you are HAG condom Absame boy, stay out of this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Alot of Wagardhac militias have now completely took over Galgacad which is right under Gelinsoor. Sacad media goobjoog which you are listening too is calling them AS :mjlol:

I am enjoying their houtu tears Wagardhac will soon capture Gelinsoor itself as the district is almost completely surrounded

@reer @cow @Dalalos_ibn_Adali

While PL is helping these animals we will strike them. They are busy in Harardhere :denzelnigga:

Shabab is common enemy in Somalia, if we let them be in GM, they will just continue to spread. Let's not turn PL helping GM with shabab into anything else, it's in everyone interest. When it comes to South West Mudug, we back wagardhac. Shabab can easily be removed from south mudug becuz it's flat plain nowhere to hide. Shabab doesn't help any clan, infact they dont invest a cent of progress, they hurt the ppl they control. The idea of buying minds n hearts is foreign to them.

I think from ur report, wagardhac r now in south-central mudug near the main road. I consider the road as divider of east-west and anything below baraxley as south mudug. Sheekadi South Mudug way dhaamatay, it's shared with Wagardhac

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha South Mudug is diverse, your ppl live in south-east Mudug. South-West is Wagardhac country. From baraxley to Hobyo, waa dhulkagi, ha sheegan south mudug, u dont live in south west.

Of course hunter gatherer opportunists will crawl out of their holes when they know Sacad are busy fighting alshabab in Xarardheere. Just don’t cry wolf and start waving flags when Sacad turn around to force them back to their holes in Saaxo.

cow

VIP
Of course hunter gatherer opportunists will crawl out of their holes when they know Sacad are busy fighting alshabab in Xarardheere. Just don’t cry wolf and start waving flags when Sacad turn around to force them back to their holes in Saaxo.

Where is sacad or even HG fighting?

It is SNA fighting in galnus. Caabudwaaq alone lost over 20 men in the recent al shabaab wars in galnus.

2 SNA boys from ceelcade gedo also died in the galcad al shabab attacks.

So wtf you taking about. When there is a lot of none hutu soldiers dying freeing hutu lands.

TekNiKo

VIP
I thought all Sacad were warriors, war is treachery my friend :yousmart: Wagardhac warriors are enoughfor HG

TekNiKo

VIP
Shabab is common enemy in Somalia, if we let them be in GM, they will just continue to spread. Let's not turn PL helping GM with shabab into anything else, it's in everyone interest. When it comes to South West Mudug, we back wagardhac. Shabab can easily be removed from south mudug becuz it's flat plain nowhere to hide. Shabab doesn't help any clan, infact they dont invest a cent of progress, they hurt the ppl they control. The idea of buying minds n hearts is foreign to them.

I think from ur report, wagardhac r now in south-central mudug near the main road. I consider the road as divider of east-west and anything below baraxley as south mudug. Sheekadi South Mudug way dhaamatay, it's shared with Wagardhac
PL including Saaxo district was a genius move, it created a launching pad to attack the squatters.

Puntland should cut Saaxo off and let them join the other Marehan in Galnuswiye.

Together, you are stronger.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Screen_Shot_2019-04-24_at_9.58.20_AM.png

Where is sacad or even HG fighting?

It is SNA fighting in galnus. Caabudwaaq alone lost over 20 men in the recent al shabaab wars in galnus.

2 SNA boys from ceelcade gedo also died in the galcad al shabab attacks.

So wtf you taking about. When there is a lot of none hutu soldiers dying freeing hutu lands.
Where is Sacad fighting or HG? Just say you don’t know a thing about what is going on in GM or in the Harardhere front. Sacad stationed their heavy weaponry (Suugs) and their most capable fighters in Wisil months before the Harardhere liberation/operations.

This is Sanbalolshe (With Pres HSM present) appealing to sacad last year to take part of the operations against Alshabab.
It’s not just sacad there from HG too, Saleeban are there, Cayr and Saruur are there and I’m not just talking about members of SNA (Gorgor & Danab).

Apart from air strikes, Sacad suugs are the only other heavy weaponry recking havoc against alshabab on the frontlines.

Just don’t cry wolf when your cowardly attacks are repulsed and your so called wagardhac kin who were begging to come back to Galinsoor for the past few years start running with their tails tucked between their legs in the coming days.

Trending