BREAKING NEWS. REER AUSTRALIA are terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo someone should report him he's sympathizing with terrorists
I would, but he enjoys sodomy too much, so why give him what he wants. A sheikh said that it's okay to be sodomized if it's for the purpose of stretching your anus so that you can hide explosives in it and be a suicide bomber. No kidding. But I don't think @Boqor's heart is in jihad. I just think it's the only sex he can get these days.

I would, but he enjoys sodomy too much, so why give him what he wants. A sheikh said that it's okay to be sodomized if it's for the purpose of stretching your anus so that you can hide explosives in it and be a suicide bomber. No kidding. But I don't think @Boqor's heart is in jihad. I just think it's the only sex he can get these days.
Keep barking secularist gaal this life is not very long remember that

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....or-swoop-policeman-allegedly-planted-evidence

The same reason the Uk does, once you speak the truth and speak out against western foreign policy your getting fxcked, the funniest thing is terrorists tend to be muslims who switched their life around in 24 hours or reverts not long term practicing ones
Yo I'm the number one supporter that SOME cadaans not all are dodgy but remember some like the average Joe who supports his country and sees no wrong is being lied to and he (or she) needs to be WOKE

Yo I'm the number one supporter that SOME cadaans not all are dodgy but remember some like the average Joe who supports his country and sees no wrong is being lied to and he (or she) needs to be WOKE

I got no problem with average Joe civilians which I is why I don't condone attacks against them; they are just xoolos who don't know any better

Boqor’s two favourite subjects are, a Somali girl smiled for a Jamaican/Black man and terrorists are martyrs. Can anyone guess where will he attempt to suicide-bomb? A Jamaican festival? A target back home or, a western target in the diaspora?

Boqor’s two favourite subjects are, a Somali girl smiled for a Jamaican/Black man and terrorists are martyrs. Can anyone guess where will he attempt to suicide-bomb? A Jamaican festival? A target back home or, a western target in the diaspora?

I'm Boqor not @Boqol sxb so only one of the two things you have said about me is true:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts