BREAKING NEWS. REER AUSTRALIA are terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-12-5_23-58-1.png

Australian police have arrested a man accused of planning a mass shooting for New Year’s Eve in a crowded Melbourne square, officials said Tuesday.

Ali Ali, a 20-year-old Australian-born citizen with Somali parents, was trying to obtain an automatic rifle to attack the downtown Federation Square in Australia’s second-largest city, Victoria State Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said.

Thousands of revelers pack the square each year on New Year’s Eve.

Ali downloaded instructions from an al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula website on how to launch a terrorist attack and how to use guns, Patton said.

Patton described Ali as “a person who’s expressed an intention to try and kill as many people as he could through shooting them.”

He said authorities have eliminated the threat of the attack, saying “the risk that was posed by this person has been removed.”
upload_2017-12-5_23-58-21.png

Justice Minister Michael Keenan said police arrested four extremist last December over a similar plot to attack Federal Square and other public places in Melbourne over the Christmas-New Year period. The four will stand trial next year on terrorism charges.

Keenan urged the public to continue with their usual routines over the period and expect to see a heavy police presence.

“The aim of these terrorists is to foster fear and intimidation, but Australians should be able to go about their business secure in the understanding that the government has worked very closely with law enforcement and other security agencies to keep them safe,” Keenan told reporters.

upload_2017-12-5_23-58-36.png

Counterterrorism police had been monitoring the latest suspect, a known extremist and a sympathizer of the Islamic State group, this year and detained him as he met with people in an attempt to acquire a gun, Patton said.

Australia has strict gun laws and automatic weapons are banned from private ownership.

The man is the 74th suspect arrested in Australia in 31 counterterrorism investigations since Australia’s terrorism threat level was elevated to “probable” in September 2014.

The plot was the 14th that police say they had disrupted since the terrorist threat level was raised. Five plots have been executed.

Ali appeared in a Melbourne court Tuesday on charges of preparing to commit a terrorist attack and collecting documents to facilitate a terrorist act. People convicted of those crimes in Australia face a maximum penalty of life in prison. Ali was not required to plea to the charges and did not apply to be released on bail.

Search warrants were issued Monday at a home in a suburb where the suspect lived with his parents and siblings, at a relative’s address in another suburb and at a computer business where he once had a part-time job.

Old news.

This guy used to hang around with two Australian-Aborigine radical brothers in the Hume Islamic youth centre also ng with many young Somalis.

I am starting to believe that he has been entrapped by the Feds. It's a dirty gamw, and ASIO (Australian intelligence agency) has done this before. Those spies in the Muslim community are doing Satan's work.

I am starting to believe that he has been entrapped by the Feds. It's a dirty gamw, and ASIO (Australian intelligence agency) has done this before. Those spies in the Muslim community are doing Satan's work.

Sanger

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. You don’t hang with the most extremist Australian Muslim radicals, the Junaid brothers (one of the brothers is married to the daughter of Benbrika, the first convicted terrorist criminal in Australia) and Ali’s best friend is this criminal’s son. He had zero Somali friends. If you walk, sleep, talk and fart like a terrorist, then you must be one. Having said that, I hope he is innocent or the authorities will divert him to a de-radicalisation program rather than spending many years in jail.

Sanger

If you show interest and resolve to carry out a terrorist action, two scenarios are available to you. You either succeed or fail.
A) you succeed and get your wish, like the Somali dude Kheeyre who managed to procure a gun from an illegal gun dealer in Broady (a Melbourne suburb) and died through a suicide by a cop. This is a bloke who was found not guilty for a terrorism case by the Supreme Court several years ago. He became an ice addict and an armed robber who knew he is heading back to jail. Imagine if he was still a jihadist and had more ammunition? Imagine if Ali accessed a similar weapon and carried his threat of killing as many civilians as he can on New Year’s Eve? This is recorded by the cops.

Or,

Once his intentions are clear and he further communicates with like minded terrorists is when the security services step in. This guy wasn’t offered the sale of weapons but they thought, they might lose him on the dark web, get access to a weapon and change his target location and he will caught them by surprise. So, they arrested him with enough evidences via his phone and cyber fingerprints gathered.

So now, if he succeeds, you will celebrate secretly for killing “unbelievers”, but if he’s caught, it’s “entrapment”. Kindly Piss off mate.

Last edited:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
All ungrateful Somalis who have been given refuge in kind countries should go back to somalia at least they won't embarrass us

Keo

VIP
Why would you want to commit a terrorist attack in Australia? I would choose Australia over the UK any day.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Terrorist sympathisers should die and so should anyone even thinking of carrying out a terrorist attack.

Our communities should take care of these degenerates ourselves.

VixR

Veritas
It's hard to understand the mythical logarithm that translates mass shooter and vehicular manslaughter to martyrdom.

It's hard to understand the mythical logarithm that translates mass shooter and vehicular manslaughter to martyrdom.

VicR

Religion is a weird stuff. It has always been a manifesto of violence and bloodbath committed by its followers. Why will “a powerful god” require the violent action of a suicide bomber? Can’t he destroy those he doesn’t like? It doesn’t make sense.

“If one person has an imaginary friend, they are crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend/boss, it’s religion.”

Wtf you won't make a dua for the millions starving around the world but you will do it for a man who disobeyed the teachings of the prophet(saw) who said "do not break the treaty"
Boqor is a radicalized kid whose only hope for getting laid is the big breasted things in Jannah. People think it's all about ideology. Most of the time it's just lonely guys with too much semen backup. If people took my advice and got a misyaar, half these kids would not be jerking off to Isis videos.

Wtf you won't make a dua for the millions starving around the world but you will do it for a man who disobeyed the teachings of the prophet(saw) who said "do not break the treaty"

How do you know he’s broken a treaty, many muslims are being arrested and having false cases thrown on them for having “radical views” + how do you know I don’t make dua for starving people around the world, your secular overlords and their never ending hunger for wealth and power are partially responsible for all these starving people so dont bullshit me yaro

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
How do you know he’s broken a treaty, many muslims are being arrested and having false cases thrown on them for having “radical views” + how do you know I don’t make dua for starving people around the world, your secular overlords and their never ending hunger for wealth and power are partially responsible for all these starving people so dont bullshit me yaro

Keep blaming someone one day you will realise if Africans wanted a peacefully country they can easily do that no country can control the minds of a billion Africans they choose to continue to fight

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
He clearly had intention of causing harm and what type of person buys a gun in Australia to spread love

Conspiracy nut. Your homeboy is gonna get raped in prison saxib. You'll be next if you're not careful. But then again you might like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.