Breaking News Puntland troops from Tukaraq front line take over Garoowe's Mohamed Abshir Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Forget Tukaraq, thier soldiers are dying of thirsty and starvation in Puntland.

Waan ka naxay he said "Gaajo iyo haraad inay naftu iiga baxdo ayaan ka baqay". :frdfvsb:
Niman aan mushahar qaadan muddo 3 bilood ah oo morale koodu hooseeyo ayaa Muuse Biixi mari kari la’yahay.

Landtu waa ba iska daciif ma is tidhi, sxb?

Isaaq did more with very little under the SNM. If you remember Rer Dahir successfully defended Balidhiig from multiple assaults from the SNA 1989 and the SNM even occupied Buhoodle town itself lol

Yet this punk ass government can’t reach their objective for 20+ years despite Puntland troops being at their weakest

Saalax Bidaar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems this is regular occurrence at least in my unbiased view. I have heard this several times even during the Cade Muse days, Under Faroole and now. I remember when the Darwiish troops burned the 54th army headquarters with tires in protest for luck of pay

There is a discrepancy somewhere

It seems this is regular occurrence at least in my unbiased view. I have heard this several times even during the Cade Muse days, Under Faroole and now. I remember when the Darwiish troops burned the 54th army headquarters with tires in protest for luck of pay

That I cannot disagree with, you're right and something we should tackle. However, this situation is different and it seems im not fully wrong.

Last edited:
Niman aan mushahar qaadan muddo 3 bilood ah oo morale koodu hooseeyo ayaa Muuse Biixi mari kari la’yahay.

Landtu waa ba iska daciif ma is tidhi, sxb?

Isaaq did more with very little under the SNM. If you remember Rer Dahir successfully defended Balidhiig from multiple assaults from the SNA 1989 and the SNM even occupied Buhoodle town itself lol

Yet this punk ass government can’t reach their objective for 20+ years despite Puntland troops being at their weakest

Inaader daciif maaha, awoodaada laguma wada dayo qof kaa tabar daran, runtii Puntland iyo Somaliland Awood ahaan, ciidan ahaan iyo hub ahaan midna, midna shaqo iskuma laha, walaahi faan igam aha ee saacad guadaheed ayay ju qabsan kartaa Garowe, balse meesha siyaasad iyo card qabiil ayaa ku wada jira.

Dhulos waa harti 50% Somaliland way kasoo hor jeedaan, sidaas oo ay tahay haddana dhinaca kale durbaan qabiil iyo yaa harti aheey iyo waa la ina qabsaday ayaa ka yeedhaysa.

Markaa waxa la is waafajinayaa, in Dhulka dhulos na lasoo wada xero galiyo, kaadhka qabiil ee.yaa Darod ahna la laga talaab sado.

Waa kaartadii ahayd: "Si xeego, xeego u noqoto, ilakana u nabad galaan".

Saalax Bidaar

Inaader daciif maaha, awoodaada laguma wada dayo qof kaa tabar daran, runtii Puntland iyo Somaliland Awood ahaan, ciidan ahaan iyo hub ahaan midna, midna shaqo iskuma laha, walaahi faan igam aha ee saacad guadaheed ayay ju qabsan kartaa Garowe, balse meesha siyaasad iyo card qabiil ayaa ku wada jira.

Dhulos waa harti 50% Somaliland way kasoo hor jeedaan, sidaas oo ay tahay haddana dhinaca kale durbaan qabiil iyo yaa harti aheey iyo waa la ina qabsaday ayaa ka yeedhaysa.

Markaa waxa la is waafajinayaa, in Dhulka dhulos na lasoo wada xero galiyo, kaadhka qabiil ee.yaa Darod ahna la laga talaab sado.

Waa kaartadii ahayd: "Si xeego, xeego u noqoto, ilakana u nabad galaan".

That is bad strategy. You strike when your enemy at its weakest. If SL doesn’t attack now, then are they waiting for when Harti unites and gets their act together?

Dagaalkii Tukaraq Dhulos dhinaca Puntland wax ba kagama jiirin. Waxaa kaaga markhaati ah Ina Camey maqaalkii sirta ahaa ee uu lahaa “Meesha Dhulbahante qaybtiisii uun baa ka maqan”

That is bad strategy. You strike when your enemy at its weakest. If SL doesn’t attack now, then are they waiting for when Harti unites and gets their act together?

I agreed it's very bad strategy, do you know dagaalkii 24th May, Somalaliland army waxay wacad ku mareen inay Garowe galaan, Muuse Biixi ayaa hor is taagay what a focker. Madaxda Somaliland na way isku khilaafeen.

Isaaq kala vadh waxay dhaheen maxaa dadka yagii u dhinteen, haddaan Garowe la gaadhayn, aad baa la isugu dhacay walahi.

Laakiin waxa la isla.meel.dhigay mar saddexaad hadday dagaal soo qaadaan, Garowe meel aan ahayn, inaan la qabsan.

Waana sababta Puntland waxay is diyaarisaba ugu dhici wayday inay dagaal qaado.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You unbiased?! Yeah right.. :ohlord:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Dagaalkii Tukaraq Dhulos dhinaca Puntland wax ba kagama jiirin. Waxaa kaaga markhaati ah Ina Camey maqaalkii sirta ahaa ee uu lahaa “Meesha Dhulbahante qaybtiisii uun baa ka maqan”
They should be careful not to overstretch, even if PL soldiers are barely holding onto to their lines. Rather than attack now, waiting is the better option. With time SL can mobilize troops and maybe even get newer equipment, train more soldiers, so the next time they fight it's a decisive win.

I mean one thing that will baffle me is that if Somaliland don't abuse their resources to gain, new arms, new vehicles etc. I mean come on there is 100 million dollar military base in Berbera, use the contacts. No one cares about the arms-embargo anyways.

Saalax Bidaar

They should be careful not to overstretch, even if PL soldiers are barely holding onto to their lines. Rather than attack now, waiting is the better option. With time SL can mobilize troops and maybe even get newer equipment, train more soldiers, so the next time they fight it's a decisive win.

I mean one thing that will baffle me is that if Somaliland don't abuse their resources to gain, new arms, new vehicles etc. I mean come on there is 100 million dollar military base in Berbera, use it. No one cares about the arms-embargo anyways.
The base isn’t even built yet my guy

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Ok. Show it to me
It's a military base ffs, it will not be portrayed for the public to see lol. It is said that they will do military ops from Berbera in the war with Yemen etc. It's quite obvious that there will be secrecy behind it.

The closely held Sharjah-based engineering group began work on the project after being awarded the $90 million contract in April, Managing Director Abdulla Darwish said in an interview in Dubai. The facility, being built near the regional port of Berbera, is expected to be completed by June, he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-it-s-building-u-a-e-naval-base-in-somaliland

This article is 4 months after June.

Somaliland, which has declared independence from Somalia, hosts a United Arab Emirates military facility at Berbera

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...role-for-once-isolated-state-in-port-strategy

Do you think Muse Bixi will go to the base and cut a ribbon :siilaanyolaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's a military base ffs, it will not be portrayed for the public to see lol. It is said that they will do military ops from Berbera in the war with Yemen etc. It's quite obvious that there will be secrecy behind it.

If it exists, why isn't it on Google Maps?
:mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I will expect brand new equipment on SL troops, nothing less. Anything other then that then Muse Bixi needs to be held accountable. :fittytousand:

Saalax Bidaar

From April to June is two months. Not enough to complete a base with its own inlet port

I call it bs

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
From April to June is two months. Not enough to complete a base with its own inlet port

I call it bs
Here is what they have built so far.
Berbera base.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If it exists, why isn't it on Google Maps?
:mjlol:
Is the images you see updated? You do know that military bases can opt out of being shown in Google Maps. It's common for US military bases all over the world.

It will be shown if there is a news satellite takes pictures of it like the ones that show the base in Assab, Eritrea.

@Saalax Bidaar look for yourself, call bs however much you want. It's there.. Look at how quick they built the one in Assab

You can check that one out here https://www.tesfanews.net/analysis-uae-military-base-assab-eritrea/

assabbb.PNG

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

I call it bs
Saaxib, I don't blame you dont worry, anything with SL success does shock you and of course you call bs on it. It's all good tho..

The report, yet to be released, notes that the UAE has carried on with the construction of a military base in Berbera in Somalia's Somaliland region, including the transfer of military equipment despite international resolutions against these arms shipments.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...alia-arms-embargo-report-181010121417061.html

I'm expecting brand new, shiny arms-equipment in the hands of SL troops. Somaliland way dushay:ahh:

Now is the time to invade Garowe and finish the job. The Punanis are literally at their weakest. Broke , demoralized , and fighting amongst themselves .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending