Breaking News: Presidential Residence Has Moved To Afgooye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
He's not even a p.o.w, he's a c.o.w = coward of war.
Yes the guy is a fulay. I wonder if he is moving because most of the soldiers are leaving xamar:mjlol:
And he is like “what if most of my soldiers go and I’m left in xamar and Al-Shabab attacks me? nobody will be there to save me but if I go with the soldiers I’ll be safe and will keep my distance” tbh though we literally have no better president to replace him right now.

Lol I’m not defending farmaajo but he is clearly going towards the battleground. He is leaving banadir to lower shabelle where the war is expected to happen.

No president leaves thier capital to go live in another part of the country unless their going traitor and fleeing, which is exactly the case here.

Btw do you reckon he's gonna be wearing that military uniform?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Lol I’m not defending farmaajo but he is clearly going towards the battleground. He is leaving banadir to lower shabelle where the war is expected to happen.

Al shabab aren’t in fixed positions. They are militias that constantly moves around. They are in Banadir as much as they are in Shabele dhexe.

Also let’s assume, Al shabab is in Af Gooye, what is this Farmajo going to do?

He is the President, he is no military mind. He is just going to be more of distraction to people who know what they are doing.

If he really needs to fight, he needs to fight the real enemy of Somalia in Somalia located@ Base ka Xalane.

Agent 47

No president leaves thier capital to go live in another part of the country unless their going traitor and fleeing, which is exactly the case here. Btw Do you reckon he's gonna be wearing his military uniform?

True.
He is most likely going to wear that shit:mjlol:

Agent 47

Al shabab aren’t in fixed positions. They are militias that constantly moves around. They are in Banadir as much as they are in Shabele dhexe.

Also let’s assume, Al shabab is in Af Gooye, what is this Farmajo going to do?

He is the President, he is no military mind. He is just going to be more of distraction to people who know what they are doing.

If he really needs to fight, he needs to fight the real enemy of Somalia in Somalia located@ Base ka Xalane.
Well said. He is of course going to be distracting soldiers. But he is there to act like he is fearless since people are calling him out.

Him and his prime minister dharka ciidanka beey kufsadeen. Them mofos were collecting trash with a military uniform not that long ago:damn:

Yes the guy is a fulay. I wonder if he is moving because most of the soldiers are leaving xamar:mjlol:
And he is like “what if most of my soldiers go and I’m left in xamar and Al-Shabab attacks me? nobody will be there to save me but if I go with the soldiers I’ll be safe and will keep my distance” tbh though we literally have no better president to replace him right now.

Amisom or his tribal milita or some other foregin entity look after him personally, if any ordinary military personnel were with him, he would of either been killed or taken as hostage day one, or day two at latest(it's very easy for al shabab to infiltrate you, when your not even getting paid properly) He's joke of a "president" does'nt even deserve to be called that - a sitting duck for "al shabab".

Now please tell me my friend, how much territory does the so called "commander in chief" control?

Last edited:

Agent 47

Its like moving your bed vertically to the other side.

lmao
Farmaajo is going to film a movie there:icon lol:
It will be the first “sollywood” movie:icon lol:
“Madaw
Amisom or his tribal milita or some other foregin entity look after him personally, if any ordinary military personnel were with him, he would of either been killed or taken as hostage day one, or day two at latest(it's very easy for al shabab to infiltrate you, when your not even getting paid properly) He's joke of a "president" does'nt even deserve to be called that - a sitting duck for "al shabab".

Now please tell me my friend, how much territory does the so called "commander in chief" control?
he barely controls Villa somalia :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.