Breaking News: Presidential Residence Has Moved To Afgooye

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Goes to show you that Mursade is running the country. Farmaajo's wife and Kheyre have hijacked the country. Habar Gidir need to sought out Beesha Kuwait again.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
kkkk Moving the capital won't change, they moved it to Baydhabo before. There's entire sub clans that have allegiance to al shabaab mainly due to inequality

He's a coward, at least stay with the civillian population even if you have'nt/going to do anything for them, but to run away when thier being attacked - thats scummy, the only person/people lower than him are the people who he claims to represent.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
He is not moving the capital, but farmaajo is going to Afgoye because that is where the so called war against Al-Shabab will be led from and since he is the commander in chief he will be there.

I wish the war against Al-Shabab becomes reality and those rats gets cleaned out. If they got howitzers I’ll be there Takbiiring.

Last edited:
Daroods are playing dirty tricks on Hawiye. They are moving the capital from Mogadishu to Darood majority town. Hawiye should oppose this, the value of properties in Mog will plummet deeply. Not a good day for Hawiyes.:gaasdrink:

Plot twist- Farmaajo has given up on al shabaab and godforsaken xamar and is making a runner before mogadishu is invaded:siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The incompetency been displayed here by the now ruler of a Mutul in a banana farm in Afgoye is dazzling. This guy gave a 3 weeks notice to the rebels to place land mines for them :snoop::ohlord::ohlord:

What military in the world reveals their game plans :ohlord:

He might as well give them the number weapons he'll use. Never mine! They already have agents informing them.

These idiots need to be told the 101 basics of military strategy....ELEMENT OF SURPRISE

Last edited:

Agent 47

I meant he is not moving the capital, but He is going to Afgoye till the war is over against Al-Shabab.

Agent 47

Daroods are playing dirty tricks on Hawiye. They are moving the capital from Mogadishu to Darood majority town. Hawiye should oppose this, the value of properties in Mog will plummet deeply. Not a good day for Hawiyes.:gaasdrink:
Afgoye being darood majority:mjlol:
Is there even one darood there:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending