BREAKING NEWS: President Waare locked up by FGS.

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
This guy Farmaajo is built different. Locking up the head of a Federal Member State? Cannot be a good look. We will see what becomes of this. :tocry:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Waare was mostly in Mogadishu anyway I wouldn't consider it locked up tbh.

I agree he stays in a hotel in Mogadishu most of his time and only visits Hirshablele when UN or foreign delegates are supposed the visit the paper FMS, Waare is Farmaajo puppet and heads a dysfunctional paper state controlled mostly by A.S and Ethiopian forces.

@SultanYusuf is it possible he contracted the Chinese flu and refused to be quarantine himself?

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
I agree he stays in a hotel in Mogadishu most of his time and only visits Hirshablele when UN or foreign delegates are supposed the visit the paper FMS, Waare is Farmaajo puppet and heads a dysfunctional paper state controlled mostly by A.S and Ethiopian forces.

@SultanYusuf is it possible he contracted the Chinese flu and refused to be quarantine himself?
I am hearing it is a detainment, but I defer to @Ronaldinho.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
To be honest Hiirshabelle isn’t really a functioning state it’s an igu sawir state for the UN and other foreign agencies to visit and view.

When in reality it’s a puppet state for FGS. I feel bad for the Hirshabelle citizens who are the victims in this as they have no say in how their state is run.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This guy wants to be Barre so badly. Why tf is he locking up his own puppets but doesn't have the same energy for the states that bully him :mjlol::ahh:

I think best thing is to dissolve Hirshabelle. Xawaadle cannot share a state with Abgaal who don’t have a outlined mowqiif, and claim to be part time Mucaraad.
This guy wants to be Barre so badly. Why tf is he locking up his own puppets but doesn't have the same energy for the states that bully him :mjlol::ahh:
9C339F29-C7E0-4F7F-8096-894BCBEFF459.jpeg

I believe it’s because Waare became close with Puntland and Jubaland.

Jungle

VIP
What was we thinking sharing a state with abgaals?:faysalwtf:

I knew something like this would happen :francis:
Here we have you downvoting everybody whose mentioned you langaabs. Get out your feelings you lot are irrelevant. When hirshabelle dissolves we'll never hear from xawaadle in the political sphere again.

Trending