BREAKING NEWS: President Waare locked up by FGS.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Here we have you downvoting everybody whose mentioned you langaabs. Get out your feelings you lot are irrelevant. When hirshabelle dissolves we'll never hear from xawaadle in the political sphere again.
Xawaadle cuqdaad is high in this one tell me sxb did xawaadle karbash your naag? :mjlaugh:

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
I love me some inter HAGite FKD. lets get the party started ya ikhwaaniya.
1603080606127.png

Jungle

VIP
Xawaadle cuqdaad is high in this one tell me sxb did xawaadle karbash your naag? :mjlaugh:
Nah i just genuinely believe you're a irrelevant qabil in the south. You've been slapped by everybody in the past. Whats funny is, like ive told you before its Abgaal you count on the city lol. We should just let hg finish you off instead of letting you run into Medino everytime.

If
Nah i just genuinely believe you're a irrelevant qabil in the south. You've been slapped by everybody in the past. Whats funny is, like ive told you before its Abgaal you count in the city lol. We should just let hg finish you off instead of letting run into Medino everytime.

How is Xawaadle Irrelavant? It was Waare who made Farmaajo call Dhusamareb 3 when he wanted to avoid it. Dfkm 🤣 your just angry they have a state and you don’t. Don worry be happy.

I was never HAG :susp: we held it down for USC but I only have the best interest for my tribe/region that's it :manny:

Sxb we held these guys together in USC, we holding them now again. We had to defend them and we have to defend ourselves from them, it is what it is 😭. Dw sxb this shit temporary we can’t share a state with these guys bro. Best we dissolve it.

Jungle

VIP
Sxb we held these guys together in USC, we holding them now again. We had to defend them and we have to defend ourselves from them, it is what it is 😭. Dw sxb this shit temporary we can’t share a state with these guys bro. Best we dissolve it.

:dead: :dead: :dead: i agree it should be dissolved. Its never gonna work out.

Ever wanna come to the capital? Always welcome in medina and xamar jajab with my permission ofc.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
100% inboow

Ever wanna come to the capital? Always welcome in medina and xamar jajab with my permission ofc.
Sxb Xamar Xawaadle ma loo tilmaamo we come thru any side, Huruwaa or Medina or Xamarjajab,

Adeer Xamar xoog baan ku joogna, + only non Abgaal to be Gudoomiye of Xamar 😋🤝 #unukaleh

My boys in south Xamar holdin it down 92’
CAA33C23-12E5-42DD-BF9E-1DF6A91E082C.jpeg
1D95D8FE-9C42-4F10-9832-4FD72533D393.jpeg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hilarious walaahi :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
FailMaajo picks on handicapped souls kkkk he's not man enough to stand up to his bullies of Deni and Madoobe and instead picks on disabled opponents with laangaab backgrounds :damn:

Hilarious walaahi :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
FailMaajo picks on handicapped souls kkkk he's not man enough to stand up to his bullies of Deni and Madoobe and instead picks on disabled opponents with laangaab backgrounds :damn:

:ufdup:
Sxb watch it, he might be disabled but he certainly ain’t L******b

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
:ufdup:
Sxb watch it, he might be disabled but he certainly ain’t L******b
But that's true. Baladweyne is shared between Xawadle, Gaaljecel, Jijeele, Gugundhabe and Jar3rweyne... Maxaas and Jalalaqsi are small towns with 30k population each. I consider Xawaadle numbers to be less than 180k. You're a laangaab bro. Accept it.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
But that's true. Baladweyne is shared between Xawadle, Gaaljecel, Jijeele, Gugundhabe and Jar3rweyne... Maxaas and Jalalaqsi are small towns with 30k population each. I consider Xawaadle numbers to be less than 180k. You're a laangaab bro. Accept it.
:pachah1::pachah1: niggas like you deserve a slap 70%+ of hiiraan belongs to us Beledweyne is xawaadle deegan and xawaadle majority. We own hiiraan let's not forget about that. Langaab kulaha yaahoo

*Sigh

I’m not gonna even entertain this nonsense, 🤦🏾‍♂️

:pachah1::pachah1: niggas like you deserve a slap 70%+ of hiiraan belongs to us Beledweyne is xawaadle deegan and xawaadle majority. We own hiiraan let's not forget about that. Langaab kulaha yaahoo
Don’t even entertain it bro. If i even open my mouth I’ll get banned from this site 😭

Trending