Breaking News: PM Kheyre throws a jab at Corrupt Gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Let’s put Kheyre a side for a minute

Why can’t you focus on Gaas who is your leader and his short comings? Why do you have to parallel him with another leader? Isn’t your concern healthcare education and everything?

Why should your concern be who took pictures when you don’t have level 1 hoapital and you have your own system for 22 years
You created a thread of Kheyre talking shit and now you telling me lets put that a side after i pointed out the bullshit? :gucciwhat:

:gucciwhat: caku the igu sawir crew

You created a thread of Kheyre talking shit and now you telling me lets put that a side after i pointed out the bullshit? :gucciwhat:

:gucciwhat: caku the igu sawir crew
Let’s not focus on the man Kheyre but let’s focus on the message sent him by

The message is legitimate and I’m still waiting to hear from the gaas funboys on their thoughts why should puntland people go to Mogadishu 22 years after stability and its own system

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Dhulos deserve the best care Farmaajo can give he has a duty to care for Dhulos do you how plots against Siad Barre those mans thwarted after gathering excellent intelligence and performing liquidations of many dowladiids:trumpsmirk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's true the hospitals are horrendous in comparison to mogadishu. Mogadishu has 3-4 world class hospitals, puntland doesn't have even one that is close in comparison.

It's true the hospitals are horrendous in comparison to mogadishu. Mogadishu has 3-4 world class hospitals, puntland doesn't have even one that is close in comparison.
Finally someone sane enough to see the failure of gaas

Now Osman don’t you think it’s about time we get rid of corrupt gaas he is has failed!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Well If you know there is corruption in puntland lead by corrupt gaas then why do you insist on supporting him?

Or you think becoz others do it we should do?

Trust me he has achieved in one year more than what gaas couldn’t achieve in 5 years.
What did he achieve?!! Tell me what the hell did that Laangaab fucker achieved other than taking pictures of himself wearing fancy suits and giving repetitive speeches in large multimillion venues?!!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Khayre who handed qalbi dhagax to ethiopia shouldnt be talking about others when he himself has commited treason of the highest order.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@TheMadMullah The situation is dire and lack of healthcare facilities are prevalent in every region... Mogadishu is different cause it gets billions worth of aid from the international donors... That's why it has better healthcare facilities than Puntland.
It's not a rocket science theory... Everyone knows this.

What did he achieve?!! Tell me what the hell did that Laangaab fucker achieved other than taking pictures of himself wearing fancy suits and giving repetitive speeches in large multimillion venues?!!
I don’t care what he achieved or not, though we know he has achieved a lot in their 1 year in office.

What is important to me is the message he gave to gaas who represents me and my people. What has gaas achieved other than holding PR meetings and corruption

Why doesn’t puntland have a level 1 hospital despite having security and stability for over 22 years? Why should our people go to xamar for medication when it has been unstable for 30 years?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t care what he achieved or not, though we know he has achieved a lot in their 1 year in office.

What is important to me is the message he gave to gaas who represents me and my people. What has gaas achieved other than holding PR meetings and corruption

Why doesn’t puntland have a level 1 hospital despite having security and stability for over 22 years? Why should our people go to xamar for medication when it has been unstable for 30 years?
During the siad barre dictatorship bari, nugaal and northern mudug were neglected by siad barre he put all of somalia resources into building mogadishu and hargaysa.

Today in mogadishu all the infrastructure built by foriegn donors such as turkey and qatar..Is money that was meant for somalis in general but its all being concentrated into developing mogadishu cause the international community aid mostly comes through the federal government in mogadishu and today mogadishu doesnt belong to all somalis it belongs to one tribe hawiye so i am with president abdiweli gaas when he say mogadishu is not somali and somalia is not mogadishu, reer puntland ayagaa isku tashaday they built everything in puntland themselves.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Reer Dalal Diini Ugaas laangaab don’t make laugh :chrisfreshhah:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Kheyre should take a look at his district of Ceel Buur, population 84,000, which is probably the most backward in all of Somalia. Instead of working to develop the only degmo his clan has, he is busy bragging about some Turkish/UAE funded hospital.

:drakekidding:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kheyre should take a look at his district of Ceel Buur, population 84,000, which is probably the most backward in all of Somalia. Instead of working to develop the only degmo his clan has, he is busy bragging about some Turkish/UAE funded hospital.

:drakekidding:

Hawiye lands I noticed through-out history it's always being passed around from one colonizer to another. Keenadiid-Italy-SYL party(darod invention), then siyad, ethiopia, and now Amisom. You would think they would wake up by now kkkkkk and see the pattern. North is either fought for by darawish sultanate vs british saying 'isaaq' is mine, he always has to choose between those two, that's all his options are sxb because there is no other history in the north bar darawish or british.

WAR DEG DEG AH:

Ra'isul wasaare Khayre oo ku tuntey Madaxweyne Gaas isagoo dhaawaca booqanaya wuxuuna yiri: "Madaxweyne Gaas wuxuu Madaxweyne u yahay maamul 20 sano jiray oo nabad ahaa hal Isbitaal oo qof lagu daweyn karana Puntland kama jiro ee intuu shirarka iska daayo dadkiisa ha daryeelo waa iyada ubadkii Puntland Oxygen la'aan u dhimanayaane"

27 sano oo Soomaaliya burbur aheyd oo wax walba ka dhaceen oo dhiba Muqdisho ayaa weli dadka reer Puntland daryeel caafimaad u doontaan Xamar halka 27-kaas sano Puntland nabad aheyd oo dhismaysay.

View attachment 57862

Uppity murursade negros:kodaksmiley:
This is what happens when hawiyes boos is taken my minorities. I blame iljeex and them gaari dameer boys for this shit.:mjlol:
Now I know what whites felt like when
Obama got elected:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts