Breaking news: ONLF bigfoot terrorists captured in Balanbale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The hunting season has begun sxpput on your straight jacket we gonna go ilkodheer hunting.

hunterWithBinos.jpg

You got that right ina adeer. Us Sade landeeres are hunters of these weak big foot cagdheers. :gunsmiley:

I am being called a liar. waa yaab. I am sure there are many people lurking in this thread, waryaada expose yourselves. kaalaya runta sheega. I've posted sources, you can check them out of yourselves.

You guys pass your family anecdotes as the truth. You were arguing your great grand father is known in bardhere and nigga was there 100 years ago. :gucciwhat: that's the kind of nonsense you lot come here with. who the hell is your grandfather? lol what's stopping me from saying my grandfather was there and he's well known?:childplease: I mean u should believe me if I say that right since u are doing the same? the mind of ilko.yars dixiri baa ka buuxa.

This is politics, debates happen. don't take it personal, niggas are swearing off engaging with me because they lost a few debates and I am the one with cuqdad?:camby:

Either you guys are filled with cuqdad are you are very emotional. I know @TekNiKo and @nine are pretty emotional, the former promising to murder any big foot person he can find after I karbaashed him.:heh: however, I thought you @Shaolin23 were a bit more rational, but I guess not. you are the anti-truth, you don't accept verifiable facts, facts that I've provided sources for, facts that you can verify yourself. You do all that while telling me stories about how you grand dad was in baardheere in 10k B.C and then call me a liar when I dont accept it.

:mjkkk:

lastly, I've provided a written source that you can verify regarding how marehan were displaced in nageele three decades ago and you have come back to me with a nigga speaking to radio?:mjkkk:

Do you expect a marehan man would say dhulka inaga malihin? you came back with a biased source and u think u've come back with the holly grail of proofs.

war naga aamusa ama ordaha soo barta how debates, facts and proofs work.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
cagdheers have enough gu.s(no need for guns) to karbaash your entire family. show some respekt.:ufdup:

And Sade have enough xiniinyaha to karbash your entire low IQ cagdheer family. (without guns either) Bow down to your masters Sade like a docile servant like you are. :umad:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And Sade have enough xiniinyaha to karbash your entire low IQ cagdheer family. (without guns either) Bow down to your masters Sade like a docile servant like you are. :umad:
Kkkk

The fool keeps posting one article in 1992 when all Somalis were fighting us

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I am being called a liar. waa yaab. I am sure there are many people lurking in this thread, waryaada expose yourselves. kaalaya runta sheega. I've posted sources, you can check them out of yourselves.

You guys pass your family anecdotes as the truth. You were arguing your great grand father is known in bardhere and nigga was there 100 years ago. :gucciwhat: that's the kind of nonsense you lot come here with. who the hell is your grandfather? lol what's stopping me from saying my grandfather was there and he's well known?:childplease: I mean u should believe me if I say that right since u are doing the same? the mind of ilko.yars dixiri baa ka buuxa.

This is politics, debates happen. don't take it personal, niggas are swearing off engaging with me because they lost a few debates and I am the one with cuqdad?:camby:

Either you guys are filled with cuqdad are you are very emotional. I know @TekNiKo and @nine are pretty emotional, the former promising to murder any big foot person he can find after I karbaashed him.:heh: however, I thought you @Shaolin23 were a bit more rational, but I guess not. you are the anti-truth, you don't accept verifiable facts, facts that I've provided sources for, facts that you can verify yourself. You do all that while telling me stories about how you grand dad was in baardheere in 10k B.C and then call me a liar when I dont accept it.

:mjkkk:

lastly, I've provided a written source that you can verify regarding how marehan were displaced in nageele three decades ago and you have come back to me with a nigga speaking to radio?:mjkkk:

Do you expect a marehan man would say dhulka inaga malihin? you came back with a biased source and u think u've come back with the holly grail of proofs.

war naga aamusa ama ordaha soo barta how debates, facts and proofs work.
Are you denying there was a battle that took place for 5 days 30 km outside of Nageeyle in a town called Deka Softu January 2017 between Borana and Mareexan if you can prove that this never took place and it’s fake news I’ll shut up leave this site forever

http://www.allgedo.com/2017/01/16/s...iyada-oramada-iyo-khasaaraha-oo-sii-kordhaya/

Liyuu Bolis even intervened after OLF started fighting alongside Oromos:mindblown:

http://ogaden24.net/2017/02/18/male...an-u-xasuuqay-maleshiya-oromo-ah-oo-weeraray/

Your a mentally sick man I will pray for you :mjcry:

@Ferrari is a sick man may Allah cure him I always thought he was trolling but he’s actually serious when you show him proof he will say fake news or your lying there’s no dealing with him:gucciwhat:
He even brought a document saying we only lived in Serinley before the kacaan allegedly planted us in there:gucciwhat:
Him or one of his boys brought a document saying Baardheere was divided between OGs and Raxanweyns:gucciwhat:
IN THE SAME DOCUMENT MAREHAN WAS MENTIONED AS ONE OF THE "SEVERAL LARGE CLAN CONFEDERATIONS IN LOWER JUBA" :chrisfreshhah:
Shooting himself in the foot :gucciwhat:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
whenever i see a somali girl use the term cagdheer :sass2:

when i see a somali guys use the same term :susp: wallahi i cringe every time.

"cagdheer means big foot" oh really and who was the doqon again :russ:

many somalis use to make a living by capturing ONLF members, and handing them over to Liyu Police for cash and weapons.

so who will pay you for these so called "high ranking" prisoners.
Are you role playing liyu police while they are busy with Oromos.:mjlol:

somalis were never harmed by Onlf, and the ones who use to capture them were liyu servants as bounty hunters, as liyu were killing their people like flies.

Onlf does not equal Liyu police!!!

Last edited:
whenever i see a somali girl use the term cagdheer :sass2:

when i see a somali guys use the same term :susp: wallahi i cringe every time.

"cagdheer means big foot" oh really and who was the doqon again :russ:

many somalis use to make a living by capturing ONLF members, and handing them over to Liyu Police for cash and weapons.

so who will pay you for these so called "high ranking" prisoners.
Are you role playing liyu police while they are busy with Oromos.:mjlol:

somalis were never harmed by Onlf, and the ones who use to capture them were liyu servants as bounty hunters, as liyu were killing their people like flies.

Onlf does not equal Liyu police!!!
Onlf were littered in xamar through out the 90's and early to mid 00's. These clowns that handed them over should be all executed. They must've had good relations with some warlords in Mogadishu to be that safe there

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Onlf were littered in xamar through out the 90's and early to mid 00's. These clowns that handed them over should be all executed. They must've had good relations with some warlords in Mogadishu to be that safe there

bro liyu started paying warlords and other times if somalis in the border didnt cooperate they would attack them.

but the money changed things and Ethiopian army being deep in somali territory didnt even help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending