Breaking news: ONLF bigfoot terrorists captured in Balanbale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Execute them and make them pay for xasuuqi Ceel Dibir.

The era of Liyu Boolis harassing our people is over folks its an open season!

What a great news UBO ha la laayo:banderas::banderas::salute:

So they got captured and abudwaq but marehan servants handed them over to their master, HG galmudug president?:mjlol:

booons, forever in servitude.:dead:

TekNiKo

VIP
Who said they were given to HG? I just spoke to my relatives and they are in Marehaan militia custody. Rer Siyaad niggas captured them in Balanbale looool. Who gave them permission?

Thats why you see Dahir Alasow begging for Galmudug to free them. hahahah

Who said that? I just spoke to my cousin back home and he told me those guys were broken out of jail, and 7 marehans were killed in the process.

They are save now Alhamdulilah.

you spoke to your family and I spoke to mine.:trumpsmirk: 7 reer dalala muppets were sent to hell as the brave onlf soldiers were freed. waraabe hunting ilk.oyars should find someone their size to play with, they clearly ain't a match for beesha barakysan. getting karbaashed in cabudwaaq now, what is next?:drakelaugh:

how am I lying and u aren't?:gucciwhat: Typical low IQ booon.

Who said they were given to HG? I just spoke to my relatives and they are in Marehaan militia custody. Rer Siyaad niggas captured them in Balanbale looool. Who gave them permission?

Thats why you see Dahir Alasow begging for Galmudug to free them. hahahah
We can't this nigga seriously when he claims Cayr patrol Caabudwaaq and we turned up in Baardheere in the 80s.
@Shaolin23 soo gal

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We can't this nigga seriously when he claims Cayr patrol Caabudwaaq and we turned up in Baardheere in the 80s.
@Shaolin23 soo gal
I don’t talk to this troll liar anymore waa ina gumeed garac cagdheer sheegto I highly doubt he is even cagdheer I never seen cagdheer with this much cuqdad against anybody especially marehan it’s puzzling

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We shouldn’t be fighting each other, this hostility between our people should stop. A simple dialogue could solve 90% of our problems :)

I don’t talk to this troll liar anymore waa ina gumeed garac cagdheer sheegto I highly doubt he is even cagdheer I never seen cagdheer with this much cuqdad against anybody especially marehan it’s puzzling
:trumpsmirk: why baad la caytamaysaa waryaa? adiguba tii ku dhasahay soo ma odhan karo waa dhi.lo zina lagaaga soo tuuray? :umwhat:

I've always been consistent, I harbor no hate for anyone. I bring facts, and then I bring documents to back them up. Everyone who reads our exchanges from the sidelines sees me as the more level headed, fair and honest poster.

Quit the cacalal because I caught you lying multiple times.

this is a lie, ONLF said so,

if marehan even dares do this we will kill many b oons in kismayo and dumaal their females and daughters,

ONLF sititng in adis with kenayn ogaden and jubbaland and DDSI admin, Ogaden is united in their future,

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
this is a lie, ONLF said so,

if marehan even dares do this we will kill many b oons in kismayo and dumaal their females and daughters,

ONLF sititng in adis with kenayn ogaden and jubbaland and DDSI admin, Ogaden is united in their future,

Hey you low IQ 68 cagdheer this is the truth why you denying it?

Don't you denial is one of the many signs of depression and jealously doqonki cagdheer?

Marehan already done this and you guys ain't gonna do jack. You guys can't even kill or fight in combat. :heh: You guys are weaklings. We Sade landeeres will exterminate so many booons cagdheer buffoons in our city Kismayo and we the ones that dumaal your females and daughters.

ONLF are wannabes. They can't sit with my state Jubaland we own it. So that's how I know your lying. Sade been united since forever.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
:trumpsmirk: why baad la caytamaysaa waryaa? adiguba tii ku dhasahay soo ma odhan karo waa dhi.lo zina lagaaga soo tuuray? :umwhat:

I've always been consistent, I harbor no hate for anyone. I bring facts, and then I bring documents to back them up. Everyone who reads our exchanges from the sidelines sees me as the more level headed, fair and honest poster.

Quit the cacalal because I caught you lying multiple times.
Im sorry about insulting you or your family for that I apologize but I still consider you filth and a liar with serious cuqdad you’re lies are without limit I can’t even keep track it’s impossible to sit down and debate with a retard oo cuqdad kuu qabo I’ll give you a recent small sample size of your lies and you’ll see why I despise guys like you

F5AED555-A85E-448A-8000-BD5BF727D0AE.jpeg

EEB2651F-9A42-49C9-B356-1882B630CFCB.jpeg

https://www.wadaninews24.com/2017/0...-ah-ku-dhex-maraya-dowlada-degaanka-itoobiya/

I advise you to click the audio at the and listen to man who’s on the ground since I know you have the attention span of a 3 year old I’ll make it easier with cliff notes 00:00 to 04:00 and 07:00 to 08:30 the battle ground between Reer Hassan vs Boran war is a town called Deka inhabited by Reer Hassan 30 km south of Nageeyle a Reer Hassan man the interviewee also says we have people in the maamul in Nagele and this our land but I encourage you to listen to the whole audio clip because the man breaks it down the geography and demographics and source of conflict with Borana and other qabils like Degodiye

Now you should understand why associating with you in anyway is not beneficial to me and unless your cuqdad and gar daro stops which I highly doubt this is my last response to you no hard feelings man guuul iyo gobonimo :samwelcome:

Last edited:
Im sorry about insulting you or your family for that I apologize but I still consider you filth and a liar with serious cuqdad you’re lies are without limit I can’t even keep track it’s impossible to sit down and debate with a retard oo cuqdad kuu qabo I’ll give you a recent small sample size of your lies and you’ll see why I despise guys like you

View attachment 52168
View attachment 52170

https://www.wadaninews24.com/2017/0...-ah-ku-dhex-maraya-dowlada-degaanka-itoobiya/

I advise you to click the audio at the and listen to man who’s on the ground since I know you have the attention span of a 3 year old I’ll make it easier with cliff notes 00:00 to 03:00 and 07:00 to 08:30 the battle ground between Reer Hassan vs Boran war is a town called Deka inhabited by Reer Hassan 30 km south of Nageeyle a Reer Hassan man the interviewee also says we have people in the maamul in Nagele and this our land but I encourage you to listen to the whole audio clip because the man breaks it down the geography and demographics and source of conflict with Borana and other qabils like Degodiye

Now you should understand why associating with you in anyway is not beneficial to me and unless your cuqdad and gar daro stops which I highly doubt this is my last response to you no hard feelings man guuul iyo gobonimo :samwelcome:

@Ferrari You have been diagnosed with a severe case of Obsessive Compulsive Marehan Disorder a.k.a Anti Sadetism. :samwelcome:

PEOPLE AND ECOLOGY IN THE SOUTHERN AND SOUTHEASTERN ETHIOPIAN BORDERLANDS
Second in importance are different Somali clans. The Gerri, Degodia and Marehan clans are the important ones.
This concentration is specifically high in markets near to the border. Along the Ethio‐Kenyan border the Oromos (the Boran) and the Somalis (Gerri, Degodia and to some extent Marehan), dominate the cross‐border trade.
http://www.ossrea.net/publications/images/stories/ossrea/drrs-1.pdf

Beelaha Sade iyo Dagoodiye oo ku dagaalamay deegaanka Waleysolamaan oo ka tirsan Ismaamulka dhulka Soomaalida ee Itoobiya.
http://www.allgedo.com/2012/07/21/beelaha-sade-iyo-dagoodiye-oo-ku-dagaalamay-deegaanka-waleysolamaan-oo-ka-tirsan-ismaamulka-dhulka-soomaalida-ee-itoobiya/

World

VIP
This guy went from an Al Shabab supporter to being a qabilist who supports the Ethiopian Gaalo occupation of Muslim lands aka Somali Galbeed lol

TekNiKo

VIP
I advise you all to put this guy in Ignore list. Hes probably one of our victims during 00s kid was probably fed the hatred by his mom.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hey you low IQ 68 cagdheer this is the truth why you denying it?

Don't you denial is one of the many signs of depression and jealously doqonki cagdheer?

Marehan already done this and you guys ain't gonna do jack. You guys can't even kill or fight in combat. :heh: You guys are weaklings. We Sade landeeres will exterminate so many booons cagdheer buffoons in our city Kismayo and we the ones that dumaal your females and daughters.

ONLF are wannabes. They can't sit with my state Jubaland we own it. So that's how I know your lying. Sade been united since forever.
The hunting season has begun sxpput on your straight jacket we gonna go ilkodheer hunting.

hunterWithBinos.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
This guy went from an Al Shabab supporter to being a qabilist who supports the Ethiopian Gaalo occupation of Muslim lands aka Somali Galbeed lol
Shouldnt you worry about your sister and cousin whereabouts? Kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending