breaking news NFD somalis call for secession

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Its much larger than all of those
yes it did look much bigger then i expected it to be singapore is an island kuwait is a tiny desert and qatar is also an island nfd is a large landmass even bigger then england .as well

are other areas included or is that the nfd mandera wajir and garissa?

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
they will be massacred,dont push for it. they doin ok in kenya and cant survive in dusty NFD.
Aren’t many somali businesses in Kenya giving the Kenyans jobs? They’ll regret even trying to commit a massacre

yes it did look much bigger then i expected it to be singapore is an island kuwait is a tiny desert and qatar is also an island nfd is a large landmass even bigger then england .as well

are other areas included or is that the nfd mandera wajir and garissa?
Singapore is like 700sqm qatar is 11ksqm
Nfd is 50ksqm
Somalis also inhabit the Eastern Region although its mainly an oromo and cushitic stronghold.
NorthernFrontier.jpg

Aren’t many somali businesses in Kenya giving the Kenyans jobs? They’ll regret even trying to commit a massacre

do you think african leaders care and the sheeplee will be played with drums of nationalism;
watch this.

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
do you think african leaders care and the sheeplee will be played with drums of nationalism;
watch this.
file:///C:/Users/warya9612/Desktop/FURY_%20Somalia%20COLONIZING%20Kenya%20using%20MUZUNGUS%20-%20YouTube.html
Them trying to massacre us will make them look way worse than they already look rn and will strengthen the succession case, I’ve already seen that video typical desperate negro conspiracy and revisionism

Them trying to massacre us will make them look way worse than they already look rn and will strengthen the succession case, I’ve already seen that video typical desperate negro conspiracy and revisionism

in the 60s and again in the 80s they killed a combined 20,000, stole many children and livestock and that was when a strong somali govt existed. whats gona prevent thm from now.
the kenyan somali population at that time was 250,000 and the kenyan population was 30M.
the secession case is insurmountable againest present kenyan population of 60M and without the backup of a strong govt.

Tukraq

VIP
I can see a joint jubbaland seccesion happening if true, they might then join up, but in reality tho wouldn’t happen lol, Ogaden are basically the kurds of Africa

I can see a joint jubbaland seccesion happening if true, they might then join up, but in reality tho wouldn’t happen lol, Ogaden are basically the kurds of Africa

mined you Ogaden the rules your half bantu midget Tanzanian ass in jubaland and Ogadeniya and you claim Ogaden to survive in kenya and get a passport from the office,

bantu Majerteen adoon baboon ah

Status
Not open for further replies.