BREAKING NEWS!!! NATIVE AMERIKAAN Uses CADAAN Lady for SEX and she RUINS his CAREER! LOSES 100K SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Based scalp-taker. Sticking it back to whitey and reclaiming the land one womb at a time :rejoice:
Latins are even more diabolical than Germanics. You know they came up with a plan to race-mix with the natives and madows in order to wipe them out? Basically, if you outnumber them and mix with them enough they'll eventually just end up being 1-2 percentage points in your DNA and essentially wiped out.

Reer Native are too small in number for such policies, though. But, honestly, if they managed their reserves really well, had the funds, used ideas like food-forests and rotational grazing then adopted a strict policy of marrying their young off with relatively "pure" fellow natives while pushing for about 4-5 kids per couple they could genuinely resurge as a people but that's unlikely to ever happen. The cadaan authorities will never stand for it. CIA will come in and spread fentanyl.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

You know in old Norse society crossdressing was grounds for divorce?

He could divorce her for wearing men's clothes too. How are these the same cadaans:

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

Thats fucked. But would never happen its impossible.
Latins are even more diabolical than Germanics. You know they came up with a plan to race-mix with the natives and madows in order to wipe them out? Basically, if you outnumber them and mix with them enough they'll eventually just end up being 1-2 percentage points in your DNA and essentially wiped out.

Reer Native are too small in number for such policies, though. But, honestly, if they managed their reserves really well, had the funds, used ideas like food-forests and rotational grazing then adopted a strict policy of marrying their young off with relatively "pure" fellow natives while pushing for about 4-5 kids per couple they could genuinely resurge as a people but that's unlikely to ever happen. The cadaan authorities will never stand for it. CIA will come in and spread fentanyl.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
After watching her videos, I can say that she has some points, what he did, lying about having sex partners, and so on, he took advantage of her, in somewhat that is wrong, even in our cultures, many secret sex partners will cause outrage in the other partner.

P.S she is gorgeous

No, abowe. No. Lance is evil. He had her full in love, wallahi. I know her awooyaal were evil moathafuckas and Native Amerikaans deserve all the revenge they can get but...

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

But look at the comments, by the way. They're going on about what a "good" guy he is and how he's an exception and not like the rest. You weren't wrong about these "male feminists". Always hiding some effed up salacious shit in the background. Oh how they all ended up eating their words.

:russ:
Male feminists are master manipulators. They know exactly what women want to hear and give them a false sense of security and safety.

The dude cultivated an online personality and a following of being a SJW shaming people of their misogyny and making himself look like a saint.

Native dude defiantly took advantage of the women.

Male feminists are master manipulators. They know exactly what women want to hear and give them a false sense of security and safety.

The dude cultivated an online personality and a following of being a SJW shaming people of their misogyny and making himself look like a saint.

Native dude defiantly took advantage of the women.

Such is life, there's always someone out there getting played. Tough luck.:kanyeshrug:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
You know in old Norse society crossdressing was grounds for divorce?

He could divorce her for wearing men's clothes too. How are these the same cadaans:

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive
That’s why i hate cadaan women, they’ll raise your kids to become a degenerate just like the rest of the qawmaluuds, that’s why I prefer a somali or a muslim

She needs to man the f*ck up lol, you can't have a butch bulldyke haircut like that and start acting girly. I'm wary of people who tend to appear overly altruistic like male feminists. The"I'm a good person!" types have personally fucked me over more than actual scumbags lol

Modern gaal dating is fukt beyond repair wallahi. If you don't treat the avg Hinge/Tinder sharmuta like she's Helen of Troy or the date/bang doesn't go exactly how she envisioned it in her mind, you're basically Shaytan incarnate in her eyes:mjlol:

RIP to the zoomer lads who have to deal with these absolute fucking basket cases, all that Zoloft and birth control has turned their brains into fucking mash potatoes loooool
michael jordan laughing GIF

She looks more masculine than him . They both look lesbian. But glad she ended his career, the dumb ass deserved it.
Cadaan women are savage.
Them white tears are powerful

tipping derek jeter GIF

Trending

Latest posts