breaking news: Kismaayo airspace ban has been imposed again

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
CHAPTER12: FEDERAL MEMBER STATES Article 120.

Institutions of the Federal Member States The establishment of the legislative and executive bodies of government of the Federal Member States is a matter for the Constitutions of the Federal Member States.

http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf

the fake shythole dastuur not respected clearly states these matters are for us regional states to decide not by FGS

warya @TekNiKo @kickz why the hypocrisy, yall ignore the very dastuur you support, :russsmug:

Federalism is a cancer to our nation we are small only 10million people live here it is not necessary. I hope NIyonolol destroy federalism.

@Teeri-Alpha sxb we are discussing somalia vs kenya,

i have a question for you, why do you always attack somalia, the president of somalia and the somali constitution but at the same time you respect kenya and its president?

i have yet to see you ever siding with somalia in these issues.

Federalism is a cancer to our nation we are small only 10million people live here it is not necessary. I hope NIyonolol destroy federalism.

hypocrite two face B00n, thanks for the truth at last, so the very words farmajo write as PM now you disagree with

walle the B00n no fails to amaze me,

another sheegat, no way can you be Mj bro, :russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

MAXAMUUD SALEEBAAN WELIBA KUWA UGU LAADHEEREESAN NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT --FEW MAXAMUUD SALEEBAAN ELITE (JUXA) ARE NOW STARTING THE CONVERSATION OF CONFEDERATION IN SOMALIA -- HOWEVER MANY OTHER ELITE POLITICIANS WITHIN MY TRIBE ARE AGAINST THIS DUE TO THE DREAM OF BECOMING PRIME MINISTER IN THE NEXT GOVERNMENT SUCH AS -- AHMED CAWAD & OMAR ABDIRASHID

SOMALI MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AHMED CAWAD IS A SHAME TO MJ AND DAROOD --- NEEF #1 -- HE BETTER LEAVE THIS COUNTRY WHEN HIS TERM IS DONE -- HE WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKED DOWN UPON -- HE IS A MUUSE CIISE LAANDHEERE WHO BOWED DOWN TO MURURSADE & MAREEXAAN AND THAT WILL BE HIS LEGACY PRESIDENT DENI JUST DISRESPECTED HIM IN BOSASO AND THAT WILL BE THE DISRESPECT HE CONTINUES TO BE FACED WITH... UFFFFFFFF :eek::eek::eek:

@Teeri-Alpha sxb we are discussing somalia vs kenya,

i have a question for you, why do you always attack somalia, the president of somalia and the somali constitution but at the same time you respect kenya and its president?

i have yet to see you ever siding with somalia in these issues.

be gone you and your Somalia,

i have never ever respected kenyan leader, bring evidence of my posts then

secondly, somalia is only good for you when the b00n master is here, when he is gone, you will be first to pick up weapons like you did against hassan sheikh,

also i am thinking ahead in 20 years when the b00n leaves office, i want my rights protected now,

the b00n has sold ports to Ethiopian navy, you keep silent, but if he was not from you tribe you would berate him for it,

he used Ethiopian tanks to crush eley and he treats them, galmudug and hirshabelle like dogs on a leash, he cuts off money sources when he wants, he changes and fires them at will, against the constitutions,

so i have decided since he is also a tribalist out to help marehan steal land and weapons, i will do whatever it takes to ruin his plans

so take your hypocrisy fake somalia and dastuur , you are only supporting him due to qabiil

if yuyo love the dastuur, read http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf

CHAPTER12: FEDERAL MEMBER STATES Article 120. Institutions of the Federal Member States The establishment of the legislative and executive bodies of government of the Federal Member States is a matter for the Constitutions of the Federal Member States.

there, shove it where the sun dont shine, he cannot get involved, its against the dastuur,

lastly

the b00n has robbed the nation, never has anyone seen a single penny, i dare you to name any regional state that gets moeny from the b00n, ?

short sighted marehan want me to accept them, what about when the b00n leaves office? i need protection against the next leaders in the next 200 years, not just today

it suits you if you are landless no state langab like marehan, but not me who has a state

YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SOMALI POLITICS OR HAVE HAD THESE IDEAS PLANTED INTO YOUR HEAD BY DAROOD AND ISAAQ HATING INFLUENCES. FEDERALISM WAS A MJ IDEA AND MJ IMPLEMENTED THAT IS WHY YOU HATE IT -- THE ONLY STATE AT THE TIME WAS SOMALILAND AND PUNTLAND CAME SHORTLY AFTER. JUBALAND CAME RECENTLY AND IS THE ONLY OTHER FUNCTIONING STATE. THE REST OF SOMALIA IS STUCK ON MOGADISHU. GALMUDUG AND HIRSHABELLE WERE BUILT IN A DAY AND THE WAY THE STATES FUNCTION SHOWS YOU THE POLITICAL IMMATURITY AND ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION OF THE STATES LEADERS -- THE ONLY THING THEY SEE IS XAMAR -- THE ONLY THING THEY SMELL IS VILLA SOMALIA. THE PEOPLE OF SOMALILAND ARE BUILDING SOMALILAND. THE PEOPLE OF JUBALAND ARE BUILDING JUBALAND. THE PEOPLE OF PUNTLAND ARE BUILDING PUNTLAND. THE REST ARE EITHER STARVING IN THOSE STATES OR LIVING IN THE OPEN AIR PRISON THAT IS MOGADISHU. WHY HATE? WHY NOT DO BETTER?

be gone you and your Somalia,

i have never ever respected kenyan leader, bring evidence of my posts then

secondly, somalia is only good for you when the b00n master is here, when he is gone, you will be first to pick up weapons like you did against hassan sheikh,

also i am thinking ahead in 20 years when the b00n leaves office, i want my rights protected now,

the b00n has sold ports to Ethiopian navy, you keep silent, but if he was not from you tribe you would berate him for it,

he used Ethiopian tanks to crush eley and he treats them, galmudug and hirshabelle like dogs on a leash, he cuts off money sources when he wants, he changes and fires them at will, against the constitutions,

so i have decided since he is also a tribalist out to help marehan steal land and weapons, i will do whatever it takes to ruin his plans

so take your hypocrisy fake somalia and dastuur , you are only supporting him due to qabiil

if yuyo love the dastuur, read http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/research/Somalia-Constitution2012.pdf

CHAPTER12: FEDERAL MEMBER STATES Article 120. Institutions of the Federal Member States The establishment of the legislative and executive bodies of government of the Federal Member States is a matter for the Constitutions of the Federal Member States.

there, shove it where the sun dont shine, he cannot get involved, its against the dastuur,

lastly

the b00n has robbed the nation, never has anyone seen a single penny, i dare you to name any regional state that gets moeny from the b00n, ?

short sighted marehan want me to accept them, what about when the b00n leaves office? i need protection against the next leaders in the next 200 years, not just today

it suits you if you are landless no state langab like marehan, but not me who has a state

giphy.gif

what a load of horseshit you just wrote.

teeri were to start, first of the claim of having 3 nations is deluded, claiming jubbaland while only controlling one city kismayo also deluded,

and you ramble on about nonsense, this is not about your small clan which is being used by kenya.

this is bigger then clan this is somalia vs kenya and you have shown you side with kenya.

this thread is not about qabil bashing, if you want qabil bashing open another thread.

teeri were to start, first of the claim of having 3 nations is deluded, claiming jubbaland while only controlling one city kismayo also deluded,

and you ramble on about nonsense, this is not about your small clan which is being used by kenya.

this is bigger then clan this is somalia vs kenya and you have shown you side with kenya.

this thread is not about qabil bashing, if you want qabil bashing open another thread.

THE ONLY REASON THAT JUBALAND HAS NOT BEEN FULLY LIBERATED FROM THE TERRORIST SCUM IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT CERTIAN TRIBES WOULD RATHER BE AGENTS OF TERROR THAN FOLLOW THE LAY OF THE LAND. EVERY COUNTRY HAS MINORITIES -- THE MAREEXAAN ARE A MINORITY IN JUBALAND HOWEVER IF YOU FOLLOW THE ACTIONS OF MINORITY TRIBES ALL OVER SOMALIA IT SEEMS AS IF THEY TAKE A LIKING TO ARMED CONFLICT, TERRORISTS, IED'S AND SUICIDE VESTS RATHER THAN LIVING IN PEACE AND ACCEPTING REALITY SUBHAN'ALAAAH

ahha, did you just call Ogaden small clan compared to any other somali clan/tribe specially marehan?

and how am i deluded about 3 lands, last time i checked i own jubaland b the grace of God, every DDS region president has been Ogaden,, and in NFD kenya i have senators, Mps, governors and state federal ministers just like i do in Ethiopia federal and regional and somalia federal and regional , name any Somali tribe that has that much clout? certainly not marehan,

somalia has maybe what 100 tribes/clans, i own a state, ethiopia has 87 ethnic groups, i run a state, kenya has 46 ethnic groups i own two gobals, i have out done ethnic groups let alone tribes when it comes to land and influence, and representation,

TekNiKo

VIP
ahha, did you just call Ogaden small clan compared to any other somali clan/tribe specially marehan?

and how am i deluded about 3 lands, last time i checked i own jubaland b the grace of God, every DDS region president has been Ogaden,, and in NFD kenya i have senators, Mps, governors and state federal ministers just like i do in Ethiopia federal and regional and somalia federal and regional , name any Somali tribe that has that much clout? certainly not marehan,

****** somalia has maybe what 100 tribes/clans, i own a state, ethiopia has 87 ethnic groups, i run a state, kenya has 46 ethnic groups i own two gobals, i have out done ethnic groups let alone tribes when it comes to land and influence, and representation,
who the hell cares about being a butler for Uhuru kenyaata or Meles Zenawi, you keep bragging about being divided into 3 countries a trick the colonialists did to subdue somalis. Are you proud to take kenyan passport ? Are you proud to beg Kikiyu for kipanda in ur own freaking land? I am proud of Somali passport.

who the hell cares about being a butler for Uhuru kenyaata or Meles Zenawi, you keep bragging about being divided into 3 countries a trick the colonialists did to subdue somalis. Are you proud to take kenyan passport ? Are you proud to beg Kikiyu for kipanda in ur own freaking land? I am proud of Somali passport.

shut up, you smile and giggle like a when your B00n uncle visits abiy and gives away ports and booty clap for Ethiopian, dont make me paste copies of your threads begging for Ethiopians thanks to allow mareahn to d1ck ride them in the last few weeks you have written,

kenya has millions of marehan refugees they feed everyday in Dadab, be grateful since said barre destroyed the nation with illiterate marehan geeljires,

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
shut up, yuo smile and giggle like a when your B00n uncle visits abiy and gives away ports and booty clap for Ethiopian, dont make me paste copies of your threads begging for Ethiopians thanks to allow mareahn to d1ck ride them in the last few weeks you have written,

kenya has millions of marehan refugees they feed everyday in Dadab, be grateful since said barre destroyed the nation with illiterate marehan geeljires,
Hahaha no marehan in dadaab niyoow mostly its your NFD folk claiming to be refugees so they can get UN welfare. An Ogaden calling me a qaxoonti hahhaha dont bite the hand that feeds you Maxamed Siad Barre was the one who settled you in Somalia and gave you caanoboore, I wonder will your hero do his caano shub with NIIDO? HAHHAHA.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahaha no marehan in dadaab niyoow mostly its your NFD folk claiming to be refugees so they can get UN welfare. An Ogaden calling me a qaxoonti hahhaha dont bite the hand that feeds you Maxamed Siad Barre was the one who settled you in Somalia and gave you caanoboore, I wonder will your hero do his caano shub with NIIDO? HAHHAHA.

maxresdefault.jpg

i was running jubaland when you were a naked b00n hunter gatherer in 1700s, dont make me post evidence fro books written by whites in the 1800s who used to do trade deals with Ogadens in jubaland

kulaha refugees, Ogaden goes straight to wajir and garisa and gets kibanda and in fact many marehans have to say i am Ogaden in order to get a passport,

you lost somalia when Ogaden generals abandoned siad barre and the b00ns,

TekNiKo

VIP
i was running jubaland when you were a naked b00n hunter gatherer in 1700s, dont make me post evidence fro books written by whites in the 1800s who used to do trade deals with Ogadens in jubaland

kulaha refugees, Ogaden goes straight to wajir and garisa and gets kibanda and in fact many marehans have to say i am Ogaden in order to get a passport,

you lost somalia when Ogaden generals abandoned siad barre and the b00ns,
Marehan kipaanda muxu ku falaya he is free in his lands he doesnt need no kipaaanda hahhahah, qiimo nooma fadhiyo its only you who value kikiyu documents, marehan claiming ogaden hahahha its like a white man claiming to be a negro impossible.:russ::russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope we find a solution to this issue that doesn’t hurt the country or the people. :)

Marehan kipaanda muxu ku falaya he is free in his lands he doesnt need no kipaaanda hahhahah, qiimo nooma fadhiyo its only you who value kikiyu documents, marehan claiming ogaden hahahha its like a white man claiming to be a negro impossible.:russ::russ:

now you claiming Garre after you ran from Gedo Naar do to thirst kkk