Breaking News! Khaatumo agrees to unify with Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Its not about whether we need their territory or not, its about family and solidarity. Dhulbahante have far more to gain from joining PL than they do SL, i don't need to remind you the World Bank's report on the difference in how developed Nugaal is compared to Sool.

Isaaqs are indifferent to the plight of the people living there, they're only want Sool for the nugaal oil block in between xudun and taleex, they give two shits about the people living there
Boowe I hate to break it to you but wallahi they despise you more than Isaac despise you I say Puntland shouldn’t claim dhulbhante territory.

Majeerteen and dhulbhante have never been allies when Majeerteen was fighting Ogaden the dhulbhante footsoilders supported Ogaden likewise when mareexan was massacring Majeerteen during siad barre era dhulbhante were the worst perpetrators of violence against Majeerteen most dhulbhante were spying on Majeerteen so they could get killed or arrested.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I’m from London and I can assure you most dhulbhante are mixed with Isaac besides dhulbhante and Majeerteen have never been allies during the sayiidka madmullah he praised a dhulbhante general for massacring many Majeerteen likewise during the siyad barre dictatorship it was the head of the police and intelligence a dhulbhante man who gave the orders to rape Majeerteen women.

The same people who You love despise you wallahi I’m just calling a spade a spade
BS, i don't buy it.

You speak of dhulos like they're some dispensable group of people, don't you know more than 1/4 of Puntland's militia are dhulos :ayaanswag:

These are the same mujaahidin who risked their lives to keep your ass safe in Bari, who died in galgala and now you're chatting shit about them:faysalwtf:

No wonder they gave las canod to SL its because of people like you :noneck:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Boowe I hate to break it to you but wallahi they despise you more than Isaac despise you I say Puntland shouldn’t claim dhulbhante territory.
Bullshit. Comeplete bullshit, who they despise is not me its actually people who think like you that they hate.

Dhulbahante are the heartbeat of Puntland, without them the entire army and all its branches will half in size.

You're indeed a crazy individual.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
BS, i don't buy it.

You speak of dhulos like they're some dispensable group of people, don't you know more than 1/4 of Puntland's militia are dhulos :ayaanswag:

These are the same mujaahidin who risked their lives to keep your ass safe in Bari, who died in galgala and now you're chatting shit about them:faysalwtf:

No wonder they gave las canod to SL its because of people like you :noneck:
May Allah bless cadde muuse it was him who left dhulbhante territory tell this day there’s no Puntland presence in dhulbhante territory and in sha Allah that will never change unlike you youngin I was in Puntland when our boys were getting shot in the back by dhulbhante in las canood I hope that never happens again Godwilling.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bullshit. Comeplete bullshit, who they despise is not me its actually people who think like you that they hate.

Dhulbahante are the heartbeat of Puntland, without them the entire army and all its branches will half in size.

You're indeed a crazy individual.
There’s many dhulbhante fighting for Isaac too infact I would argue more dhulbhante are in the somaliland army compared to Puntland dismal numbers.

My point is they will fight for whoever pays them I heard there’s even dhulbhante soldiers in galmudug army

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There’s many dhulbhante fighting for Isaac too infact I would argue more dhulbhante are in the somaliland army compared to Puntland dismal numbers.

My point is they will fight for whoever pays them I heard there’s even dhulbhante soldiers in galmudug army
Where do you get this stuff from :faysalwtf:

There are no dhulos in galnus army :noneck:

The furthest south they settle is Galkacyo, you cleaely have an agenda to drive the dhulo mj relationship into the ground further. And i'm not having it :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where do you get this stuff from :faysalwtf:

There are no dhulos in galnus army :noneck:

The furthest south they settle is Galkacyo, you cleaely have an agenda to drive the dhulo mj relationship into the ground further. And i'm not having it :manny:
Hooyada siilkayda usheeg wecel oo wecel dhalay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts