Breaking News! Khaatumo agrees to unify with Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
galaydh is no leader. His militia who he recruited went against him and looted his car.

Why is somaliland taking him seriously? He doesnt have any milita , influence nor does he control anywhere.

He wouldve been sent back to america but his reer abti are protecting him and his mom lives in buuhoodle.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
lol isn't this like the 3rd time SL and khaatumo reached an agreement this year.

galaydh has no influence over the dhulbahante, he's a tuug.

Btw theres no such thing as khaatumo it has completely been dissolved, only SL or PL lackeys are left

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
galaydh is no leader. His militia who he recruited went against him and looted his car.

Why is somaliland taking him seriously? He doesnt have any milita , influence nor does he control anywhere.

He wouldve been sent back to america but his reer abti are protecting him and his mom lives in buuhoodle.

Lol when did this happen, send me source

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah I hope Isaac and dhulbhante unite cause they share blood culture dialect history. They intermarry a lot you will be hard pressed to see a dhulbhante who hasn’t got Isaac relations or ancestors.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Masha Allah I hope Isaac and dhulbhante unite cause they share blood culture dialect history. They intermarry a lot you will be hard pressed to see a dhulbhante who hasn’t got Isaac relations or ancestors.
Shut up you backstabbing , you don't represent puntland. Dhulos are my people, their freedom is my freedom.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It was last month.
His new car was stolen by young teens who he hired as militia. He did not pay them for months so they took his car

They also took over the hotel he was staying at.

It was hot news .
:dead::dead::dead:

This is the guy whos signing deals with SL as if he represents dhulos :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shut up you backstabbing , you don't represent puntland. Dhulos are my people, their freedom is my freedom.
Boowe calm down and please regain your composure most of dhulbhante is controlled by somaliland most dhulbhante intermarry with Isaac that’s a fact they share history blood culture dialect they’re closer to eachother than Majeerteen are close to dhulbhante.

Tell me why is 95% of dhulbhante territory under the control of somaliland instead of Puntland? Cause Isaac and dhulbhante share more with eachother than anyone else they’re one people.

If I don’t represent Puntland do you?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Yonis puntland doesn’t need dhulbhante territory cause Puntland already filled the requirements to form a federal state which stipulates in the federal constitution two gobol and more which Puntland already has so its somaliland that really needs dhulbhante territory and dhulbhante need governance which Isaac can offer to dhulbhante its a win win situation boowe

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Boowe calm down and please regain your composure most of dhulbhante is controlled by somaliland most dhulbhante intermarry with Isaac that’s a fact they share history blood culture dialect they’re closer to eachother than Majeerteen are close to dhulbhante.

Tell me why is 95% of dhulbhante territory under the control of somaliland instead of Puntland? Cause Isaac and dhulbhante share more with eachother than anyone else they’re one people.

If I don’t represent Puntland do you?
Complete bs where did you get "most of dhulos intermarry with isaaqs"

A few jamaac siyaads and faraax garads marry with reer porcupine but this doesn't translate into their alligiances. Reer hagar are heavily mixed with habar jeclo but they're the most anti somaliland and anti isaaq groups you will find.

Ugadhyahaan who inhabit more than 70% of Sool have little to no isaaq admixture. The problem here is ideology, not bloodline.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Complete bs where did you get "most of dhulos intermarry with isaaqs"

A few jamaac siyaads and faraax garads marry with reer porcupine but this doesn't translate into their alligiances. Reer hagar are heavily mixed with habar jeclo but they're the most anti somaliland and anti isaaq groups you will find.

Ugadhyahaan who inhabit more than 70% of Sool have little to no isaaq admixture. The problem here is ideology, not bloodline.
I’m from London and I can assure you most dhulbhante are mixed with Isaac besides dhulbhante and Majeerteen have never been allies during the sayiidka madmullah he praised a dhulbhante general for massacring many Majeerteen likewise during the siyad barre dictatorship it was the head of the police and intelligence a dhulbhante man who gave the orders to rape Majeerteen women.

The same people who You love despise you wallahi I’m just calling a spade a spade

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Yonis puntland doesn’t need dhulbhante territory cause Puntland already filled the requirements to form a federal state which stipulates in the federal constitution two gobol and more which Puntland already has so its somaliland that really needs dhulbhante territory and dhulbhante need governance which Isaac can offer to dhulbhante its a win win situation boowe
Its not about whether we need their territory or not, its about family and solidarity. Dhulbahante have far more to gain from joining PL than they do SL, i don't need to remind you the World Bank's report on the difference in how developed Nugaal is compared to Sool.

Isaaqs are indifferent to the plight of the people living there, they only want Sool for the nugaal oil block in between xudun and taleex, they give two shits about the people living there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts