Breaking news: Jubaland is Colonel Bare hiirale's hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You guys are annoying af Wallahi. Why is Gedo even part of Jubbaland? It's supposed be part of South west state.

Jubbaland = Lower And Middle Jubba just like its supposed to be. No buuq and no qaxar. Everyone will be happy.

I wouldn't mind Harti and OGADEN become leaders of Jubaland, but their admin is corupted. That is why we againest their rules and regulations. We don't hate fellow Darood and the Somali.

maestro

Cultural revolution
That's more like it. Laakin the kablalah alliance is new and could fall apart anytime so don't count on it. Ogaden do not value Daroodnimo or Kablalahnimo. They only care about their interests that's why they sided with Hawiye instead of Darood in the civil war.

As for JL admin.. Jubbaland Presidency will always be held by Ogaden. Harti can have Kismayo mayorship. Gedo and PM position no one will disturb Marehan for it. Cawramaleh , Galjecel, Shiiqal Bantu , Dir can have full control of their towns and be given minister positions over the Darood. Let's keep it that way and respect this order. No one will fight again :nvjpqts:

But If you are like those sick bastards from somnet who used to claim Jubboyinka for their clan and even support Alshabab terrorists in our land to spite us then we're gonna have a problem mate o_O

Nabeel786

Southie pride
That's more like it. Laakin the kablalah alliance is new and could fall apart anytime so don't count on it. Ogaden do not value Daroodnimo or Kablalahnimo. They only care about their interests that's why they sided with Hawiye instead of Darood in the civil war.

As for JL admin.. Jubbaland Presidency will always be held by Ogaden. Harti can have Kismayo mayorship. Gedo and PM position no one will disturb Marehan for it. Cawramaleh , Galjecel, Shiiqal Bantu , Dir can have full control of their towns and be given minister positions over the Darood. Let's keep it that way and respect this order. No one will fight again :nvjpqts:

But If you are like those sick bastards from somnet who used to claim Jubboyinka for their clan and even support Alshabab terrorists in our land to spite us then we're gonna have a problem mate o_O

I agree with you what you said mostly 110%.
Well, I do believe Somali can live together side by side with peaceful, forget About Daroodism. Somalia, Somali baa leh. Kismayu Majority Ogaden, Second Marehan. Third goes to Harti, because now most of Harti moved to Bosasso and Garawe. The rest of populations are: Bajuun, Galjecel, Shiiqaal, and Some other tribes can't remember all.

I don't support Al-kebab and terrorism. f*ck them

I never claim Kismayu, but we have so many families up there and businesses.

If Ogden wants peace, then they have to replace Ahmed madobe to another decent guy born in Kismayu, not out siders. Lol

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
A long time ago it was a Bajuuni village but now the place is filled with multiple clans. No one can say I own it, Garbahare, Afmadow, Buale we know who own it but Kismayo is multi-clan.

If you mean who is the majority then it's Ogaden

Nabeel786

Southie pride
A long time ago it was a Bajuuni village but now the place is filled with multiple clans. No one can say I own it, Garbahare, Afmadow, Buale we know who own it but Kismayo is multi-clan.

If you mean who is the majority then it's Ogaden

Do you know Bardere, origin owners were Owlyahan and Ajuran? But Marehan settled there early 1900s.

Sxb nobody wants barre hiraale back,

The dude used to station his troops outside the Amal hawala's and extort the ppl, charging them $10 per transaction

And this is no lie

Ahmed madoobe has won the support of all the clans in jubaland while barre hirrale won the support of outsiders

Who do u think is gonna win?

barre hiraale messed up merehans reputation and now the beesha is paying for it.

Ps I'm just telling it as it is

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
All I heard were the words Barre and Marehan

:salute:

ULULULULULULULU

MOD back in bidness hallelujah

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Sxb nobody wants barre hiraale back,

The dude used to station his troops outside the Amal hawala's and extort the ppl, charging them $10 per transaction

And this is no lie

Ahmed madoobe has won the support of all the clans in jubaland while barre hirrale won the support of outsiders

Who do u think is gonna win?

barre hiraale messed up merehans reputation and now the beesha is paying for it.

Ps I'm just telling it as it is

During Bare hiirale time, Marehan alone lost 7000 teens because of deals from port and big cash. He is not good too.

Aden Madobe destroyed most of Marehan houses in xaafada Guulwade, Kismayu. But you can't get rid of qabiil that way. Anyway, both sucks.

Daroods needs new leaders to be elected, who can fix this mess. That is it. Other ways, Jubaland will be in another hands.

Where is the wisdom?

Last edited:
During Bare hiirale time Marehan alone lost 7000 soldiers because of clanism. He is not good too.

Aden Madobe destroyed most of Marehan houses in xaafada Guulwade, Kismayu. But you can't get rid of qabiil that way. Anyway, both sucks.

Daroods needs new leaders who can fix this mess. That is it.

Where is the wisdom?

ahmed madoobe in my book is ok, yes his admin is slow but that's it
as for old man barre hiraale he can go to hell, he hurt a lot of innocent ppl, which is why he's where he is today.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
ahmed madoobe in my book is ok, yes his admin is slow but that's it
as for old man barre hiraale he can go to hell, he hurt a lot of innocent ppl, which is why he's where he is today.

Let us put Qabiil on this side and talk about reality.

Politicians don't care about us. All they care is cash money. So the civilians have a right to speak out and let their voice be heard. They have to say enough is enough and then elect new person who put Jubaland on right track.

NB: Bloodshed is not solution.

Last edited:
Let us put Qabiil on this side and talk about reality.

Politicians don't care about us. All their care is cash money. So the civilians have a right to speak out and let their voice be heard. They have to say enough is enough and then elect new person who put Jubaland on right track.

NB: Bloodshed is not solution.

i agree with u these state presidents are all fat bastards, but thats just how it is, somalia is plagued with corruption, and all that want to do good are bieng shut out.

if JL is to move forward i think, the only the guys the could do it would be, gaandi and yuulka , they would be the best for the region

but ahmed madoobe did the fighting so, he the man now

Nabeel786

Southie pride
i agree with u these state presidents are all fat bastards, but thats just how it is, somalia is plagued with corruption, and all that want to do good are bieng shut out.

if JL is to move forward i think, the only the guys the could do it would be, gaandi and yuulka , they would be the best for the region

but ahmed madoobe did the fighting so, he the man now

I'm pretty sure these two guys you mentioned Professor Gandi and Abdiweli, they can make a different. Laakiin aaweey hee dadkii wax la garan lahaa?

Waar baryahan Darood oo dhan caqligii baa ka zuuley. lol

I'm pretty sure these two guys you mentioned Professor Gandi and Abdiweli, they can make a different. Laakiin aaweey hee dadkii wax la garan lahaa?

Waar baryahan Darood oo dhan caqligii baa ka zuuley. lol

dude i have a question, every mx i always ask never gives me an answer,

mx ppl live by the jubba river and recieve the first flow before anyone, the land is fertile and vast, yet they hardly ever farm and dont really put much investment in the region, i mean gedo alone can be a breadbasket, what holding them back?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
dude i have a question, every mx i always ask never gives me an answer,

mx ppl live by the jubba river and recieve the first flow before anyone, the land is fertile and vast, yet they hardly ever farm and dont really put much investment in the region, i mean gedo alone can be a breadbasket, what holding them back?

The family spilt different clans. Reer Diini vs the rest of mx. Because the Diini is the main power when it comes to business, politics and stuff. Mx don't want to reunite that what's hold us back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts