Breaking news: Jubaland is Colonel Bare hiirale's hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Ahmed madobe's time is over.

Bare back up by US embassy in Nairobi after USA spys found out that Aden madobe trains Al-kebab and they have secret training camps based in Kismayu. Trust me I find out this information from my uncle whose retire military commander of SNF.

Days are counted. Bare is going to be new leader if June land, Gedo and sheebalaha goose. He signed with USA and Ueropean European union.

Guess what. The mind-master is Ex PM Dr Abdiweli sheikhs Ahmed. "Yuulka". Kacabso!!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Ahmed madoobe has too much power. He wont go easily.

Have you read the news on google? Its written all Somali websites as well.
Waxba kadambeeyey. Ahmed madobe's deal between Kenya is over, after he broke the rules. He saved 3 the most wanted man ISIS. FBI find out. Bare hiirale have met with US, they took him with helicopter on the ship in the middle Indian ocean. The deal is done.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
view.php

Bare hiirale, sodhowow.

Madoobe made JL function and reconciled the warring tribes of JL get your qaabilist views of here m8 Im speaking strictly from the objective point of view

May the reign of Madoobe continue and May Eebe's bless shine upon him

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Madoobe made JL function and reconciled the warring tribes of JL get your qaabilist views of here m8 Im speaking strictly from the objective point of view

May the reign of Madoobe continue and May Eebe's bless shine upon him

You advertising the guy who destroyed innocent people's houses and tortured. You must be retarded or something ayeeyo.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Barre Huurale will never even be the leader of our toilets in Kismayo.

Axmed Madoobe = Jubbaland case closed.

maestro

Cultural revolution
No it won't happen. Huurale is irrelevant and no one in Jubbaland supports him.

Even if he is supported by USA. Ahmed Madoobe got support from TFG, IGAD, AMISOM, Ethiopia, Kenya and he represents the majority people of Jubbaland so that's all that matters.

Case closed. Again!!

Even if he is supported by USA. Ahmed Madoobe got support from TFG, IGAD, AMISOM, Ethiopia, Kenya and he represents the majority people of Jubbaland so that's all that matters.

Case closed. Again!!

But all these you mentioned them are ruled by USA, really I do not know the difference between two men, but let the people have peace and build the city. I sick of Somalis killing each other instead of al shabab. Let people have peace. Enough we are under occupation.

Nabeel786

Southie pride

Case closed. Again!!

I swear to God, Ahmed madobe's time is over. I've respect OGADEN but not Ahmed madobe. He is Kenyan slave.

Why he can't take Jubaland himself, why he seek help from KDF? Cuz he doesn't have a balls. Xaniinyo malaha, like Mr does.

The time for "KAB IYO LAX" is over. We wouldn't mind if they want to be shacab.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My Adeerkey Abdiweli sheikhs Ahmed ex PM, madaxiisa kor. And Minister of defence General Abdelqadir Sheik Ali DIINI. Both are Marehan. They made it. They are mindmasters of this issue and more.

anhb2q.jpg

Ex PM Abdelweli Sheikh Ahmed

2uihfty.jpg

General Abdelqadir Sheikh Ali DIINI. (Minister of defence).

Last edited:

maestro

Cultural revolution
You guys are annoying af Wallahi. Why is Gedo even part of Jubbaland? It's supposed be part of South west state.

Jubbaland = Lower And Middle Jubba just like its supposed to be. No buuq and no qaxar. Everyone will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts