BREAKING NEWS: Geeljire family flies 2 Nova Scotia 2 ambush Trudeau about their boy getting deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
California? You mean the state of wildfires, the abysmal Oakland Raiders (soon to be Vegas Raiders), and the infamous sushi taco? :farmajoyaab:

Even if he experiences child abuse, that isn't an excuse to commit crimes.

He was very lucky to even be adopted even though he isn't a citizen of the country.

If it were up to me, I would give him another chance. I believe in giving extra chances to people.

But I can't blame the government if they deport him.

:patrice:

Even if he experiences child abuse, that isn't an excuse to commit crimes.

He was very lucky to even be adopted even though he isn't a citizen of the country.

I agree, there's no excuse for a person beyond the age of adolescence to commit a crime (besides mental health issues).

But to be clear, being in a foster home is not the same as adoption. The foster care system is designed as a temporary solution for kids who are experiencing issues at home.

In Abdoul's case, the Department of Community services kept him in the system because no relatives were available, and adoption wasn't happening for a Somali teen.

My point is, he went through a flawed system and was essentially raised by the province of Nova Scotia. Deporting him is the government admitting that their alternatives are failing Canadian children.

Yes, a second chance paired with therapy could be his solution.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
California? You mean the state of wildfires, the abysmal Oakland Raiders (soon to be Vegas Raiders), and the infamous sushi taco? :farmajoyaab:

Canada the land of " I wanna be the naag of America ".

The land of free euthanasia and free qoomu-luudh and the unchecked immigration where hordes of Chinamen and Currymen

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Seems like everyone is focused on the laundry list of charges that Abdoul received. Acknowledge that when he entered the Nova Scotia foster care system, that he became a ward of the state and was severely neglected.

Shuffled through 20 foster homes, experienced child abuse, and to top it all off...

THEY NEVER APPLIED FOR HIS CITIZENSHIP.

Deporting the lad' is our government's way of cleansing their hands of the trauma they put this child through.

Is he responsible for his actions? YES
Should he serve additional jail time for the crimes he committed? YES

Should we let Somalia take care of a person who was clearly abused by the Canadian foster care system?
f*ck NO!

Somalia is not a dumping ground for failed CANADIANS.

Another recent development: Abdoul was released from the Immigration Detention Centre, but still faces potential deportation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...gee-somalia-immigration-deportation-1.4487995

The more criminal Somalis they deport the better it is for our kids in the Diaspora that won't get influenced by the scum of our communities.

Have you ever considered that HE might be the reason they kicked him out of 20 foster homes?

He won't get away with the same bs in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending