BREAKING NEWS: Geeljire family flies 2 Nova Scotia 2 ambush Trudeau about their boy getting deported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol did he actually use "invasion" for sympathy?

That family is just a wreck! They allowed a lunatic madoow SJW to open the question up for them. Why did they associate themselves with a madman. Kulahaa" the country you people invaded ..." all the heads in the summit turned to se who this xoolo was

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The madoow madman on behalf of the criminal Geeljire family "YOU INVADED THEIR COUNTRY AND NOW YOU WANT TO DEPORT THEM " :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

And Then this qoomu-luudh PM of Canada has no backbone that he invented an excuse for them " when he was a child the system let him down, we apologize for that ....." :stopit:

I'd love a Geeljire come up to Trump in a town hall meeting and ask such a question, he'd answer " the SOB shouldn't have been in our country to begin with ...":ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Wallahi Justin Trudeau is soo nice. The man before them was probably the worst person they could have found to open the question for them.

Trudeau answered nice, but in his mind he's like "f*ck these niggas", BELIEVE THAT

How the f*ck did the system fail them??

It takes hustle to go to nova scotia though

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sick and tired of Somalis always saying their criminal family members are innocent, no they're not innocent, if they were innocent they would get deported, have some shame and stop always crying and victiminizing yourselves. Nobody owes you shit. This is embarrassing.

@R.Kelly I was passing by downtown courthouse during my lunch break last summer and there were a group of old Somali ladies holding signs and demanding justice for a thug who shot and killed a guy. These ladies were acting as if the killer was innocent and he was set up.

I'm disgusted.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm sick and tired of Somalis always saying their criminal family members are innocent, no they're not innocent, if they were innocent they would get deported, have some shame and stop always crying and victiminizing yourselves. Nobody owes you shit. This is embarrassing.

@R.Kelly I was passing by downtown courthouse during my lunch break last summer and there were a group of old Somali ladies holding signs and demanding justice for a thug who shot and killed a guy. These ladies were acting as if the killer was innocent and he was set up.

I'm disgusted.

How about this lady :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: from her arrogance you'd think her husband was a nuclear physicist who's still getting deported.
Waar dadku indha adagaa. Tu kasta waxey leedahay " he made a turn for the better ...". Oo kaalay! Does that mean that his robbery conviction made a U-turn too :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:does that mean that the victim who suffered psychological damage is recovered. Does she even how scared that victim is of blacks. :mjlol:

That family is just a wreck! They allowed a lunatic madoow SJW to open the question up for them. Why did they associate themselves with a madman. Kulahaa" the country you people invaded ..." all the heads in the summit turned to se who this xoolo was

It was cringing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is what represents us now. Some dumbass showman with no political clout at all.

Why o I have a feeling that this dude, right after his premiership, would announce that he identifies himself as a Naag :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Waa qaxaabad

Seems like everyone is focused on the laundry list of charges that Abdoul received. Acknowledge that when he entered the Nova Scotia foster care system, that he became a ward of the state and was severely neglected.

Shuffled through 20 foster homes, experienced child abuse, and to top it all off...

THEY NEVER APPLIED FOR HIS CITIZENSHIP.

Deporting the lad' is our government's way of cleansing their hands of the trauma they put this child through.

Is he responsible for his actions? YES
Should he serve additional jail time for the crimes he committed? YES

Should we let Somalia take care of a person who was clearly abused by the Canadian foster care system?
f*ck NO!

Somalia is not a dumping ground for failed CANADIANS.

Another recent development: Abdoul was released from the Immigration Detention Centre, but still faces potential deportation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...gee-somalia-immigration-deportation-1.4487995

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Seems like everyone is focused on the laundry list of charges that Abdoul received. Acknowledge that when he entered the Nova Scotia foster care system, that he became a ward of the state and was severely neglected.

Shuffled through 20 foster homes, experienced child abuse, and to top it all off...

THEY NEVER APPLIED FOR HIS CITIZENSHIP.

Deporting the lad' is our government's way of cleansing their hands of the trauma they put this child through.

Is he responsible for his actions? YES
Should he serve additional jail time for the crimes he committed? YES

Should we let Somalia take care of a person who was clearly abused by the Canadian foster care system?
f*ck NO!

Somalia is not a dumping ground for failed CANADIANS.

Another recent development: Abdoul was released from the Immigration Detention Centre, but still faces potential deportation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...gee-somalia-immigration-deportation-1.4487995

Did you just join this forum to conduct a tirade of insults on the great irrelevant country of Canada

Did you just join this forum to conduct a tirade of insults on the great irrelevant country of Canada

Tirade of insults? I am the merchant of truth and I speak NOTHING BUT the truth.

Besides, no insults were made. The Nova Scotia foster care system practically raised him, and they have the nerve to suggest deporting him.

Even proposing the idea of deportation shows the government has no idea how to tackle the flawed foster care system they created!

Canada is very relevant!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tirade of insults? I am the merchant of truth and I speak NOTHING BUT the truth.

Besides, no insults were made. The Nova Scotia foster care system practically raised him, and they have the nerve to suggest deporting him.

Even proposing the idea of deportation shows the government has no idea how to tackle the flawed foster care system they created!

Canada is very relevant!

Relevant? How ?

Their population is less than California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts