Breaking News Galmudug and Puntland reiterate Peace Initiative in joint press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAR DEG DEG AH+AKHRISO: Galmudug & Puntland oo Gaalkacyo kaga dhawaaqday go’aamo deg deg ah, oo ku saabsan Colaadda

Gaalkacyo(P-TIMES)- Guddiga Nabadgalyadda ee gobalka Mudug, kana soo kala jeeda Puntland & Galmudug ayaa goor dhaw shir ugu soo dhamaaday magaalada Gaalkacyo, waxayna kaga hadleen xaaladda Amniga iyo xalinta dagaalada.

Guddiga labada dhinac ayaa ku dhawaaqay in loo baahan yahay in gabi ahaanba meesha laga xaalada colaadda ee hadda taagan.

Labada maamul waxay go’aansadeen in wax kasta oo dagaal keenaya laga baaqsado, dadweynaha loogu baaqo nabad iyo daganaansho.

Sidaas oo kale waxay isla garteen in si wadajir ah loo sameeyo markale wacyigalin toos ah oo meelaha qaarkood, gaar ahaana meelaha colaaddu ka taagan tahay.

Qodobada ugu waa weyn ee ka soo baxay shirkan waxaa kamid ah.

1-In la sii wado heshiiskii iyo wadahadalkii nabaddeed ee horey u socday

2-Guddiyadii Nabadgelyada in lasoo nooleeyo oo ay shaqadoodii sii wadaan

3-Ciidanka isku dhafka ah inuu shaqeeyo oo shaqadii loo xilsaaray qabtaan

4-In ka hadalka saxaafadda loo adeegsado wax dadka anfacaya ee aan wax dhib ah laga sheegin

Agreed actions:

1. Continuation of the ongoing peace talks and agreement

2. To reinstate the Security Committee to over see the peace agreement

3. Joint Police and Army units of the two states to be operational and fulfill their duties

4. To broadcast to the media only what will benefit the people and avoid any inflammatory speech that can cause friction and trouble

Qansax Haaf is not interested in warfare, he and his community are on the UAE payroll now. They have bigger fish to fry in the name of Khayre and Farmaajo.

Any other conflict they will view it as a diversion of their real goal.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Qansax Haaf is not interested in warfare, he and his community are on the UAE payroll now. They have bigger fish to fry in the name of Khayre and Farmaajo.

Any other conflict they will view it as a diversion of their real goal.
So why are moryaan militias attacking Puntite civilians in Godod? Why is Haaf unable to control his own neighborhood?

Cotton as said before these guys are in total opposition to the FG. They do not want any escalation. It is a tactical matter.

They are playing hard ball. Look at the bigger picture and you can see that they are in full out hostility with the FG as a state and clan.

Hawiye turub baray comes to mind. I do not agree with clannish branding and generalizations but that is what is going on.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Cotton as said before these guys are in total opposition to the FG. They do not want any escalation. It is a tactical matter.

They are playing hard ball. Look at the bigger picture and you can see that they are in full out hostility with the FG as a state and clan.

Hawiye turub baray comes to mind. I do not agree with clannish branding and generalizations but that is what is going on.
I'm sorry but I will have to repeat my question. Why is Haaf unable to control his own constituents from committing murder on Puntite citizens, it's really simple man. Where are the police forces in this so-called state?
Further more I will have to add, what exactly can Galmudug do to the FG, what is their bargaining chip? I know what Puntland is, I know what Jubbaland is, but what is Galmudugs that is the questions ladies and gents!

Cotton the same thing they did last time when they were involved in rebellion. They cry the clan card and encite people through propaganda.

It worked last time, this particular clan is the head and brains of the clan that settle in south central Somalia.

They are mobilizing their resources and they now have UAE paying them to escalate the tension between them and the FG.

UAE is well known in sabotaging countries. They last tried it in Turkey when they used the Gulen movement. The Galmudug clan and larger Hawiye are now their Gulenist to oust Khayre and weaken Farmaajo.

SecretAgent That is one thing. The UAE ambassador is well known to bribe his way, he is very controversial but effective. Gulen is also in Virgina and I believe they plotted the coup in Turkey right in DC.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What's the point of these agreements if they can't be enforced?

Abdalla that is simple it is part of their strategy to subdue the Mudug portion that belongs to Puntland and succumb eventually to Galmudug.

That strategy is being put on a hold for now by Haaf because he is busy fighting the FG.

That is why he will press for peace relentlessly.

Duchess UAE money reached the Puntland side of Mudug to kick start the peace talks.

It was only a couple of days ago where the Governor and elders were calling an all out war.

Even some well known characters were saying we have to talk to a subclan (reer Mahad) to evade full out war so to concentrate on the bringing down the FG.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Duchess UAE money reached the Puntland side of Mudug to kick start the peace talks.

It was only a couple of days ago where the Governor and elders were calling an all out war.

Even some well known characters were saying we have to talk to a subclan (reer Mahad) to evade full out war so to concentrate on the bringing down the FG.

It doesn't matter who is involved or how many agreements they sign. It's useless if the agreements are not respected by those behind the constant fighting.

Duchess they know it is useless because I put across to you they have an objective of ruling all of Mudug eventually, they are just buying time!

Abdalla that is simple it is part of their strategy to subdue the Mudug portion that belongs to Puntland and succumb eventually to Galmudug.

That strategy is being put on a hold for now by Haaf because he is busy fighting the FG.

That is why he will press for peace relentlessly.
Bingo, thats the answer we were looking for. But unfortunately for them, this aint lower shabelle. Any Pler who sign any bogus deal needs to be locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending