Breaking News Ethiopian government asks president Mustafa Omer to resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He is a dumb f*ck and I knew he wouldnt last a year. How dumb must you be to be outwitted by that oromo dog Shidhe. Shidhe knew his place when Mujahid Iley was around.

I hate fuckers like Cagjar and Farmaajo that think the entire system will change just because they entered the arena. Those two are cut from the same spineless cloth.
You were right about him lmao. :denzelnigga:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/whos-the-new-president-of-ddsi.47954/
Screenshot_2019-01-23-20-28-35-653_com.android.chrome.jpg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Unlike abdi dameer, Cagjer enjoys widespread support from every clan and Itoobiya won't get away with it if the shacab has something to say about it

I think it's a bluff to divert attention from the widespread grassroots opposition to the oil EXPLOITATION in the Somali region and to get him with their program with the end-goal being Divide and rule by sponsoring a sycophant psychopath who will wreck a havoc.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

There's a power struggle between Cagjar and the oromo sheegat Ahmed Shidhe. This bastard is also most likely behind todays unrest in Dirdhabe

Bro what does mean " kabileyda deganka heganka laga

There's a power struggle between Cagjar and the oromo sheegat Ahmed Shidhe. This bastard is also most likely behind todays unrest in Dirdhabe

Ey at 5 min mark, what does this mean " kabileyda degaanka hegadi laga soo buuxiyo"

Cali shucac is an infamous family.
Ali shucac was MSB foot soilder sent to ethnic cleanse Isaaq in Gashaamo region but he ran way from battle field without his shoes and was spotted in Qabri dahar.

Xassan Turki is Cali Shucaab Brother he created Alshabab that is terrorising Somalia.

The oromos border ogadens/absame in three regions and they choose dir deba to cause mayhem and chaos. That should tell you why.

One only has to look at nogob and how deep inside Oromia it is and it is a very fertile region, it should be enticing to the oromo, but still oromos dont even try to cause issues on the border.

Why are dir allowing oromos to infiltrate in their regions?

Dir community of sspot. Answer this.

@sophisticate @Kingcobra @CaliTedesse

Cali shucac is an infamous family.
Ali shucac was MSB foot soilder sent to ethnic cleanse Isaaq in Gashaamo region but he ran way from battle field without his shoes and was spotted in Qabri dahar.

Xassan Turki is Cali Shucaab Brother he created Alshabab that is terrorising Somalia.
Adeer cali shucaac is a legend. His son is a messed up but dont involve they oday. He did well and fought for ogaden.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The oromos border ogadens/absame in three regions and they choose dir deba to cause mayhem and chaos. That should tell you why.

One only has to look at nogob and how deep inside Oromia it is and it is a very fertile region, it should be enticing to the oromo, but still oromos dont even try to cause issues on the border.

My moms friend some sort of dir called Garre or some shit like that but the family speaks Oromo at home but my mom says they’re Somali though so I was confused o_O

My moms friend some sort of dir called Garre or some shit like that but the family speaks Oromo at home but my mom says they’re Somali though so I was confused o_O
garre are somali. They are like raxanwayn tho, they got their own language.

they are more somali than jaarso bastards.

VIP

You just got lucky with location, we didn't. Dirdhabe is more developed than any other somali city and was chosen to be Ethiopias 2nd capital in the early 20th century so of course everyone from amharas to oromos will flock there for opportunities. The dirs that should be blamed are the gurgura, we have no control over what they do.

You just got lucky with location, we didn't. Dirdhabe is more developed than any other somali city and was chosen to be Ethiopias 2nd capital in the early 20th century so of course everyone from amharas to oromos will flock there for opportunities. The dirs that should be blamed are the gurgura, we have no control over what they do.
we need the gudubiirsa, ciise and the bit of gaadsan dir in that region to take charge.

u guys need to at least save your other regions now. arm yourself, get in touch with djbouti leaders. oromos have to be massacred.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Well, my family lives nowhere near the Oromo. :rejoice:

Leo

The Brave
Somali hore bey uu yidhaahden god hadimo ha qodin, haddaad qoddana ha dheerayn, ku dhici doontaana ma ogide. Hadeeynu indha tireyno Ahmed Shide his achievement to the Somali people then judge on a pillar where there's proof. Ahmed Shide wuxuu ahaa leedh ki uso baxa umada la yidhaahdo Ogaden oo naftirkood xoreeyey ayago sariirahooda laga afduubi jire uu idin xoreyey. waxaad rabtiin ku caaya A/Shide in the end, don't bite the hand that feeds you.:ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts