Breaking news Ethiopia declares that it supports unified Somalia

It is you who is comforting yourself by ignoring the reality. Ethiopia might disintergrate soon but as an Amhara you chose to look the other way. Lets see if Ethiopia dares to invade Somaliland. The worms in your raw meat is hurting your brain:ftw9nwa:

The likes of you have been telling us that Ethiopia is about to disintegrate soon for years now. Can you also please tell us how many years we should wait until we see your delusion come true? My advise is that don't include your delusion into your calculation of brining enemy egypt military into SL because your calculation will very fast turn out to be a big miscalculation when reality hit you in the face. I'm not bluffing or boasting, I am a very realistic person and know very well the mentality and mind setup of the decision makers inside Ethiopia. Don't declare war on Ethiopia by deceiving yourself that Ethiopia is about to disintegrate. That will not end good. How stupid can one be to believe that having a big hostile neighbour and still think it will have a peaceful and prosperous country. The delusion is very real.

@xabashi it's time Ethiopia developed roads to eastern Somali regions and connect both regions so Ethiopia has more port options. Any update on that, Ethiopian consulate seemed interested and so was Oromia governor.

Ethiopia is becoming a big market and needs all the ports of neighbouring countries and will use every little port it will get. I'm not well versed in the road construction area but I know that recently, Somali region president inaugurated a new road that connects Somali region to I think Somaliland or Djibouti (I'm not sure). Not only the eastern Somali regions but even the ports of Mombassa and Port Sudan are in the planning to integrate. The grand plan of our transport ministry is to connect all Ethiopian regions to all neighbouring ports not only by road but also by rail ways.

We all have to stop hostility in the horn and africa and instead focus on big visions to cooperate in the fields of business, education etc. We all have to stop threatening each other and instead become long term business partners. But for that to happen we need a new breed of leaders with vision to bring their people from poverty and backwardness.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
The likes of you have been telling us that Ethiopia is about to disintegrate soon for years now. Can you also please tell us how many years we should wait until we see your delusion come true? My advise is that don't include your delusion into your calculation of brining enemy egypt military into SL because your calculation will very fast turn out to be a big miscalculation when reality hit you in the face. I'm not bluffing or boasting, I am a very realistic person and know very well the mentality and mind setup of the decision makers inside Ethiopia. Don't declare war on Ethiopia by deceiving yourself that Ethiopia is about to disintegrate. That will not end good. How stupid can one be to believe that having a big hostile neighbour and still think it will have a peaceful and prosperous country. The delusion is very real.
It is not delusion, we are waiting for your beloved Abiy to f up with Tigray and let sh1t go south in Ethiopia. It will be worth the wait. Reality is Ethiopia can't do nothing even if Egypt's military come to Sl , the moment you try that thing will go south for your whole country , ruining the image of Abiy who styled himself as reformist. He knows it too , other than empty threats you got nothing. Big talk on forums won't change anything. The moment Ethiopia decides to invade Sl, I promise you a jihad against your country, I promise that

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@xabashi Ethiopia attacking an egyptian soldier first is a wet dream for egypt and would give them full support from the IC. Giving Egypt the green light to decimate you is the worst option. In no world could Ethiopia withstand a war with Egypt especially one centered around protecting a single massive target on the border whilst in a constant state of unrest.

Thankfully for you Egypt is cowering out and you likely won’t have to worry about them continuing any moves to hostile relations.

It is not delusion, we are waiting for your beloved Abiy to f up with Tigray and let sh1t go south in Ethiopia. It will be worth the wait. Reality is Ethiopia can't do nothing even if Egypt's military come to Sl , the moment you try that thing will go south for your whole country , ruining the image of Abiy who styled himself as reformist. He knows it too , other than empty threats you got nothing. Big talk on forums won't change anything. The moment Ethiopia decides to invade Sl, I promise you a jihad against your country, I promise that

That is why I said SL is turning into ICU 2.0. :ftw9nwa: Now you are confirming my observation with your j!had talk. Do you seriously think Ethiopia will be afraid of your useless j!had and "the mother of all battles" crap talk?
:drakelaugh:
How stupid you think we are? Know that J!hadists and islamists are the most easiest targets for Ethiopia. We will get the blessing of the world and isolate them from getting any assistance from any country, checkmate.

The real question and decisive turning point is not when Ethiopia invades SL but when SL decides to host military base to Egypt. From that moment on SL will never be the same again. Mark my word! This is not bluffing, this is real politics.

Btw, don't be deceived by PM Abiy nobel prize. Egypt also thought he will agree to a binding agreement to not damage his reputation as peace maker. PM Abiy is a very nationalistic leader and will not compromise Ethiopia's national interest for his image. That is yet another delusion.

Last edited:
@xabashi Ethiopia attacking an egyptian soldier first is a wet dream for egypt and would give them full support from the IC. Giving Egypt the green light to decimate you is the worst option. In no world could Ethiopia withstand a war with Egypt especially one centered around protecting a single massive target on the border whilst in a constant state of unrest.

Thankfully for you Egypt is cowering out and you likely won’t have to worry about them continuing any moves to hostile relations.

I think many of you argue without reading. Ethiopia will act way before the first Egyptian solider arrives to SL to permanently setup a military base. Ethiopia acting after a setup of military base is way too late. Only stupid people wait until they are checkmated like that. Our target will be SL and the SL government to avoid by any means any war with Egypt at our doorsteps. Our aim is not to wage war with Egypt at our doorsteps. Only low iq idiots wait until war comes to their doorsteps. Ethiopia will act swiftly to avoid any big war at her doorsteps. It is way easier and low cost to engage SL the moment the decision is made than wait and engage both SL and egyptian troops. Simple as that.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I think many of you argue without reading. Ethiopia will act way before the first Egyptian solider arrives to SL to permanently setup a military base. Ethiopia acting after a setup of military base is way too late. Only stupid people wait until they are checkmated like that. Our target will be SL and the SL government to avoid by any means any war with Egypt at our doorsteps. Our aim is not to wage war with Egypt at our doorsteps. Only low iq idiots wait until war comes to their doorsteps. Ethiopia will act swiftly to avoid any big war at her doorsteps. It is way easier and low cost to engage SL the moment the decision is made than wait and engage both SL and egyptian troops. Simple as that.
Good luck with that plan your really putting those 63 points to good use there.
:samwelcome:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
That is why I said SL is turning into ICU 2.0. :ftw9nwa: Now you are confirming my observation with your j!had talk. Do you seriously think Ethiopia will be afraid of your useless j!had and "the mother of all battles" crap talk?
:drakelaugh:
How stupid you think we are? Know that J!hadists and islamists are the most easiest targets for Ethiopia. We will get the blessing of the world and isolate them from getting any assistance from any country, checkmate.

The real question and decisive turning point is not when Ethiopia invades SL but when SL decides to host military base to Egypt. From that moment on SL will never be the same again. Mark my word! This is not bluffing, this is real politics.

Btw, don't be deceived by PM Abiy nobel prize. Egypt also thought he will agree to a binding agreement to not damage his reputation as peace maker. PM Abiy is a very nationalistic leader and will not compromise Ethiopia's national interest for his image. That is yet another delusion.
Ethiopia couldn't manage to defeat Al Shabaab in all these years, a bunch of ragtag militia and you think you can roll with the big boys. The world will see Ethiopia making the first move and invading another country uninvited , you will be isolating yourselves lol. I don't know why am entertaining your bravado! Your PM already sent Hargeisa a full ambassador to please them, doesn't sound very macho to me

Ethiopia couldn't manage to defeat Al Shabaab in all these years, a bunch of ragtag militia and you think you can roll with the big boys. The world will see Ethiopia making the first move and invading another country uninvited , you will be isolating yourselves lol. I don't know why am entertaining your bravado! Your PM already sent Hargeisa a full ambassador to please them, doesn't sound very macho to me

We will always try to resolve any issues peacefully as long as it is possible. Until SL decides to give egypt a military base, we will do all we can to persuade SL to stop this madness. Not only ambassador we will not hesitate to send our PM to SL to save lives and avoid unnecessary conflict. A conflict, military or any other form is the last option if all other means fail. So kudos to Ethiopian government for acting fast and sending our finance minister and ambassador etc.

Concerning Al kebab, I can not say much other than to point out that Al kebab doesn’t really pose an immediate threat to Ethiopia let alone an existential threat.

We will always try to resolve any issues peacefully as long as it is possible. Until SL decides to give egypt a military base, we will do all we can to persuade SL to stop this madness. Not only ambassador we will not hesitate to send our PM to SL to save lives and avoid unnecessary conflict. A conflict, military or any other form is the last option if all other means fail. So kudos to Ethiopian government for acting fast and sending our finance minister and ambassador etc.

Concerning Al kebab, I can not say much other than to point out that Al kebab doesn’t really pose an immediate threat to Ethiopia let alone an existential threat.
Are you male or female?

I’m not from SL. I’m neutral. But my point still stands. Ethiopia needs SL more then SL needs Ethiopia. SL imports 250m worth of qat yearly from Ethiopia. They gave Ethiopia a free %15 share on berbera port, tax free zones, and many other things. And how did Ethiopia pay SL back? They started helping the FGS.:banderas:

I understand SL frustration. they see the FGS as a threat to their existence and anyone who’s helping them So bixi invited the Egyptian to try to arm twist abiy. And surprisingly it worked. Abiy named a permanent representative to SL the same week. U can tell how needs who. Bixi just needs to be careful and not push his luck too much.

I think Abiy and his govt were hesitant to fully support SL because they do not want others to potentially recognize an independent tigray, or who knows, in the future, another region of ethiopia may seek the same [independence]. I am hearing SL wants to send arms to tigray, not sure if it's true though, via egypt.
I agree that we as Ethiopia needs SL more, but at the same time, we can survive without SL if we need to. Also, keep in mind that, SL has to be prepared to bear the brunt of any consequences, in the form of an ethiopian air force/ground attack, if egypt pushes the line too far.
Not saying I agree with it, meaning, ethiopia doing that; but it's a possibility we cannot rule out.
Is it worth all that?

Trending