Breaking news Ethiopia declares that it supports unified Somalia

My Isaq comrades it's time you send back Oromos packing.

I'm aware of the current political events in Somaliland. This story broke in the early years of Yesterday evening.
It does goes to show that Muuse bixii is politically illiterate and grossly under qualified to become president. As well as, this does also indicate that he has committed political suicide which is speculated by many Somalilanders throughout the diaspora.

I think a sensible conclusion to this manner is for him to resign, because it appears that the more he stays in office the greater the likelihood of errors re-occurring on a large scale. The primary and principle of Somaliland existance has been threaten due to the incompetency in the presidential office, which is a view shared by many Somalilanders throughout the diaspora communities.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I read the news yesterday morning, I watched Ethiopian official reiterating Ethiopia's firm support for Somalia.

This is my take when SL officials met with Egyptian delegates to negotiate on possible military base.
I was sooo happy and overjoyed when Somaliland offered Egypt a military base in their region. I knew it was a huge blunder that's going to cost the Jeegans in the long run. Ethiopia has been an exceptional ally of Jeeganistan for 30 years and assisted their armed struggle against the former Somali dictator. They literally breastfed these utter morons for decades and Jeegans are too fickle to be grateful and appreciative to Ethiopia.

Jeeganistan broke the alliance with this military base offer to Egypt, the bond will never be the same. Ethiopia can crush the hateful SNM admin in Hargeisa if they want to. All we wait for is a befitting response from Ethiopia.

SL needs to rebrand itself 30 years of succession ism being destroy by SL key ally.

Ethiopia is crumbling or facing regime change if Amhara fully take over SL.needs to be safe from Oromo immigrants and Ethiopias aggressive nature.

I read the news yesterday morning, I watched Ethiopian official reiterating Ethiopia's firm support for Somalia.

This is my take when SL officials met with Egyptian delegates to negotiate on possible military base.
That is why Ethiopia wants to build AMISOM base in Jigjiga.So that they can invade SL if need be.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why is this so special and a thread worthy? We all know Abyi Ahmed is Farmaajo boyfriend, so these words are not shocking. But we won’t give up our sovereignty to the Daaroods and Hawiye animals again just because this Qoti believes Somalia is one. We rejected him when he wanted to come to Hargeisa to bring his boyfriend Xaarmaajo.

Farmaajo and Abyi Ahmed should be worried about Ina Biixi visiting Nairobi in a couple of days.

Why is this so special and a thread worthy? We all know Abyi Ahmed is Farmaajo boyfriend, so these words are not shocking. But we won’t give up our sovereignty to the Daaroods and Hawiye animals again just because this Qoti believes Somalia is one. We rejected him when he wanted to come to Hargeisa to bring his boyfriend Xaarmaajo.

Farmaajo and Abyi Ahmed should be worried about Ina Biixi visiting Nairobi in a couple of days.
Are was you need to start giving visas to Oromos in SL.Because there is a plan by this religious flip flippers to take over SL and bring xabashi with them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Are was you need to start giving visas to Oromos in SL.Because there is a plan by this religious flip flippers to take over SL and bring xabashi with them.

Brother we are about to give the Egyptians a military base in Berbera and yet you want us to give the Oromos free visas to please this Qoti Abiye Ahmed? The Oromo issue isn’t only a SL problem but Djibouti and Puntland too. Same goes for Zone 5, you as a Ogaden man are at the border, you probably didn’t karbaash them enough for them to flock to somali territory.

Muse Biixi chose his side Kenya-Egypt-Taiwan, Somalia-Ethiopia-China on the other side.

Brother we are about to give the Egyptians a military base in Berbera and yet you want us to give the Oromos free visas to please this Qoti Abiye Ahmed? The Oromo issue isn’t only a SL problem but Djibouti and Puntland too. Same goes for Zone 5, you as a Ogaden man are at the border, you probably didn’t karbaash them enough for them to flock to somali territory.

Muse Biixi chose his side Kenya-Egypt-Taiwan, Somalia-Ethiopia-China on the other side.
The kilil situation is dire Cagjar went from a somaliweyn aspirant to an amxaro kalkaal as we speak amharas are flooding Jigjiga and soon it might break of from kililika and get special status as Dire dawa which will also impact SL.

How is this an L for Somaliland?
. Ethiopia itself is in state of political instability with ethnic clashes happening and possible conflict with Egypt.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Nothing big happens in the horn of Africa without consulting Ethiopia, its hegemony over the region for the last 40 years is recognized by all of the superpowers across the globe, from the U.S (The West) to Russia ( The East), China (The East), Europe (The West), and most other countries with geopolitical interests in the region.

Hopefully, Egypt will go through with the base in Somaliland though. I want Egypt and Ethiopia to go to war.

If a war breaks out between the Amxaar lice-heads and the dhagcas sańdniggérs, Somalis should watch from the sidelines, or take advantage of it and free the Somali region from Ethiopia.

Although, we should wait until late in the war, incase, the dhagcas’s get crushed in under a week like the 6 -day war.:icon lol:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
It is still hard to gauge how serious and deep Ethiopia-Somaliland rift is.

Abiy might be employing the carrot-and-stick approach to induce a desired behavior from Biixi. Didn't Habeshas announce sending a permanent envoy to Hargeisa just a few weeks ago?

Even the relocation of the AMISOM base to Jigjiga hasn't been confirmed yet.

It is apparent Biixi lost Ethiopia's trust. What is not apparent is the actual Ethiopian policy change towards Somalia. Declaratively Ethiopia was always in support of Somalia's territorial integrity, but in actuality it supports Somaliland's breakaway status.

I am 50/50 on that news.

And why does Ethiopia’s opinion matter? The fact that Ethiopia had a relationship with SL beforehand shows you that Ethiopians are flip floppers. They will turn against somalia whenever they please. Have some dignity and stop holding there words so highly, they are in the brink of a civil war any day now.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
The kilil situation is dire Cagjar went from a somaliweyn aspirant to an amxaro kalkaal as we speak amharas are flooding Jigjiga and soon it might break of from kililika and get special status as Dire dawa which will also impact SL.

Trending

Latest posts