Breaking news Ethiopia declares that it supports unified Somalia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Biixi is so stupid for allowing Oromos and especially Amharas to Somaliland. Doesn't he know what Amharas are doing to Djibouti?

They are literally the fifth column in Somaliland. Just read @xabashi 's replies in this thread. They are filled with Amhara Supremacy and threats to invade Somaliland.

You act as though Ethiopia and SL are allies. Never were. Never will be.
Show me any country that has closer relationship with SL than Ethiopia? None! No country comes close to Ethiopia when it comes treating SL as a defacto country. Having consulate, accepting SL passport, having military cooperation including training SL military in Ethiopian military colleges, economic partnership including berbera port, cooperation in the field of education including free scholarships for SL citizens to ethiopian universities etc.

So Sl having a military base is a war declaration? You are overestimating Ethiopia too much dear! Ethiopia came to Somalia because the then President invited them. Instead of beating your chest threatening Sl , I suggest you take care of Tigrays and Oromos planning to take down the country. Ethiopia needs saving now and that is why Amisom soldiers are relocating to Jigjiga , to save Abiy's @ss from rioting Oromos and war ready Tigrays
Lmao :ftw9nwa: What is AMISOM? You think 19k soldiers from which 1/4 are Ethiopian will protect a country with over 300k troops, air force etc.? Forget Ethiopian army, a single state in Ethiopia like Somali state has more troops than the AMISOM. But you can believe in your bs if it gives you comfort. Some people here are really funny:ftw9nwa:

So, Abiy is afraid that Egypt might destabilize his Amharic motherland. Did it ever crossed your mind that the Egyptian base might be planned as a forwarding point for the Saudi/UAE activities in North Yemen. They are trying to rely more and more on the Egyptian soldiers and officers in maintaining the Hadi/STC power as Saudi army proved to be utterly inadequate to fight Houtis and Emiratis rely on the hired people anyway.

If Egypt really wanted to get back at Ethiopia for losing the water control, the best route is to provide support to the TPLF in splitting Tigray region from the Amhara hegemony by providing assistance to the TPLF through Eritrea and Sudan. The TPLF has actual armed forces that can withstand and push back the Ethiopian army. And as an added bonus, Tigray is geographically closer to the GERD

Oromo and Somali "leadership" in Ethioipia are cucks and sold their souls to the devil called Ethiopia which a code name for Amhara supremacy. Egypt would not get much traction there in their game.

You really think we are idiots, don’t you? No Ethiopian buys this crap. Any egyptian base in any neibouring country is an existential threat to Ethiopia and that country will never live in peace. That is 100% sure like an amen in the church.

Btw, TPLF is and will never be a threat to GERD. That is bs. Even if TPLF beats the army and comes to power, which is impossible, even then TPLF will not be a threat to GERD. I know what I’m talking about.

AbdiGeedi

Btw, TPLF is and will never be a threat to GERD. That is bs. Even if TPLF beats the army and comes to power, which is impossible, even then TPLF will not be a threat to GERD. I know what I’m talking about.
One day, you, Amharas, might wake up and have Egyptian air base in Tigray if they split from you. :)

So Sl having a military base is a war declaration? You are overestimating Ethiopia too much dear! Ethiopia came to Somalia because the then President invited them. Instead of beating your chest threatening Sl , I suggest you take care of Tigrays and Oromos planning to take down the country. Ethiopia needs saving now and that is why Amisom soldiers are relocating to Jigjiga , to save Abiy's @ss from rioting Oromos and war ready Tigrays
This guy is gadabursi naftanya.

His wife is probably Amhara or Gurage so it's the pu.nani that made him xabashi.

One day, you, Amharas, might wake up and have Egyptian air base in Tigray if they split from you. :)

Forget Tigray even Eritrea don’t do such stupidity like what SL is trying to do. I know my xabashi neighbors :ftw9nwa:
Someone need to advise the crazy SL president and bring him to sanity. Already with the current diplomatic raw with China and Ethiopia, SL is proving to the world that if SL becomes a country it will be a troublemaker in the region. That is not a good start if you ask me.

Egypt won’t rest until they build one.
“وفد سري مصري من بعض عناصر المخابرات مكون من ستة أشخاص ، يصل قبل ساعتين إلى موطنه بعد أن كان يناقش مع إحدى الدول الإفريقية مسألة إنشاء قاعدة عسكرية ، ‬⁩“
This is was just few hours ago. But didnt say which country it was. I believe it’s either Sudan or Kenya :mjlol:

AbdiGeedi

Forget Tigray even Eritrea don’t do such stupidity like what SL is trying to do. I know my xabashi neighbors :ftw9nwa:
Someone need to advise the crazy SL president and bring him to sanity. Already with the current diplomatic raw with China and Ethiopia, SL is proving to the world that if SL becomes a country it will be a troublemaker in the region. That is not a good start if you ask me.
So your Amhara supremacy says it is ok for Ethiopia to meddle into the country's affairs?

After all the de facto split of Somaliland from Somalia is Ethiopia's project.

But when others try to conduct geopolitical moves on their own territory, you become enraged and ready to invade for posing a threat to Ethiopia.

I call it the Amhara edition of the double standard.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Lmao :ftw9nwa: What is AMISOM? You think 19k soldiers from which 1/4 are Ethiopian will protect a country with over 300k troops, air force etc.? Forget Ethiopian army, a single state in Ethiopia like Somali state has more troops than the AMISOM. But you can believe in your bs if it gives you comfort. Some people here are really funny:ftw9nwa:
It is you who is comforting yourself by ignoring the reality. Ethiopia might disintergrate soon but as an Amhara you chose to look the other way. Lets see if Ethiopia dares to invade Somaliland. The worms in your raw meat is hurting your brain:ftw9nwa:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

My Isaq comrades it's time you send back Oromos packing.

Ethiopia doesn't support sessionism in Somalia that will run counter to thier internal security as it will unleash secessionism in galbeed and oromia also the united nations woefully rejects such a notion also world powers have rejected the partitioning of Somalia such as the united states and Britain who have remained opposed to secessionist outfits in the world including somaliland Ethiopia otherwise is more interested in a divided Somalia for profit and economic gain as well as military domination

AbdiGeedi

Ethiopia doesn't support sessionism in Somalia that will run counter to thier internal security as it will unleash secessionism in galbeed and oromia also the united nations woefully rejects such a notion also world powers have rejected the partitioning of Somalia such as the united states and Britain who have remained opposed to secessionist outfits in the world including somaliland Ethiopia otherwise is more interested in a divided Somalia for profit and economic gain as well as military domination
It has also has to do with the fact that the West views Ethiopia as a Christian country. It is easy to see it when you look at regional countries along the religious lines. Christian dominated Ethiopia and Kenya got more positive involvement from the West, The two countries that gained independence recently are Eritrea and South Sudan, both predominantly Christian countries.

Show me any country that has closer relationship with SL than Ethiopia? None! No country comes close to Ethiopia when it comes treating SL as a defacto country. Having consulate, accepting SL passport, having military cooperation including training SL military in Ethiopian military colleges, economic partnership including berbera port, cooperation in the field of education including free scholarships for SL citizens to ethiopian universities etc.
So why isn't SL a recognized nation? Still waiting on that one.

As always, Ethiopia looks strong only because her neighbours are extremely weak ie. Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan or don't give enough of a f*ck about foreign affairs to bother competing ie. Kenya

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It has also has to do with the fact that the West views Ethiopia as a Christian country. It is easy to see it when you look at regional countries along the religious lines. Christian dominated Ethiopia and Kenya got more positive involvement from the West, The two countries that gained independence recently are Eritrea and South Sudan, both predominantly Christian countries.
lool not really south Sudan was getting enslaved and ethnically cleansed on the daily for about two hundred years from the Arabs in north Sudan while somaliland it was a one of incident that occured in less then a year and hasnt happend since you could say they dont compare in severity and urgency and its probably why the united nations accepted south sudans membership i dont know about eritrea

Last edited:
So your Amhara supremacy says it is ok for Ethiopia to meddle into the country's affairs?

After all the de facto split of Somaliland from Somalia is Ethiopia's project.

But when others try to conduct geopolitical moves on their own territory, you become enraged and ready to invade for posing a threat to Ethiopia.

I call it the Amhara edition of the double standard.

Please differentiate between action and reaction. Ethiopia's involvement into Somalia politics is a reaction to the constant and endless security threat coming from Somalia. Now Somaliland is following the same path and is inviting Ethiopia to interfere in Somaliland's internal affairs to deal with the security threat posed by Somaliland. If you want Ethiopia out of the affairs of your country then don't threaten it, by word or action. How hard is this to understand? And if you pose a security threat by word or action then don't cry foul when Ethiopia interferes in your affairs to deal with the threat either directly militarily or indirectly by helping appoint puppets. You left us with no other option. It is simple as that. What do you expect? Ethiopia seat and watch idle while SL brings enemy military to its doorsteps and destroy Ethiopia? How stupid is that?

Egypt won’t rest until they build one.
“وفد سري مصري من بعض عناصر المخابرات مكون من ستة أشخاص ، يصل قبل ساعتين إلى موطنه بعد أن كان يناقش مع إحدى الدول الإفريقية مسألة إنشاء قاعدة عسكرية ، ‬⁩“
This is was just few hours ago. But didnt say which country it was. I believe it’s either Sudan or Kenya :mjlol:
That is not gonna happen.

@xabashi it's time Ethiopia developed roads to eastern Somali regions and connect both regions so Ethiopia has more port options. Any update on that, Ethiopian consulate seemed interested and so was Oromia governor.

So why isn't SL a recognized nation? Still waiting on that one.

Ethiopia did a lot more and more than its fair share to help SL but it can't go alone due to the interests of other big western players who oppose the idea of yet another new country in Africa. I understand if SL is mad at PM Abiy for favouring Somali unity but to throw Ethiopia (the country) under the bus in this very critical time with such high stake national issue like the GERD dam is unforgivable and has already permanently damaged our relationship. It is clear SL is not a long term partner for peace but can become a high risk security threat and a proxy war zone for external forces. The last thing Ethiopia needs is such unpredictable neighbour. Hopefully both sides will save the long relationship. I and many Ethiopians still have a soft heart for SL tbh.

Trending