BReaking NEws: deal officially signed! UAE 2 invest $2b. Accept SL visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland is part of Somalia and I have the rights to write my opinion about this deal.

So far the only people benefiting from this deal are Siilanyo UAE Ethiopia.

Most countries get good deal with foreigners but this deal is crap.

LooooL either khaatumo is part of Somaliland or not, make up your mind. Only Somalilanders can discuss the UAE Somaliland deal

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Are you mad that I'm Majerteen and I'm more significant than you? :icon lol: As reer xamars would say, kharaar aa ku hayo!
Your ancestral homeland is Ceerigabo before you were evicted there. It was the strength of Warsangeli and Dhulbahante that helped you keep that tiny space of land that you inhabit. What has Majerteen done for you? Today you are refugees in Garowe. :snoop:

Gambar

VIP
Your ancestral homeland is Ceerigabo before you were evicted there. It was the strength of Warsangeli and Dhulbahante that helped you keep that tiny space of land that you inhabit. What has Majerteen done for you? Today you are refugees in Garowe. :snoop:
Horta Somaliland iska celi intaad subsubsubsubclan ka hadleysid. Shows how insignificant your clan is. Again, I'm majerteen don't eat above your pay grade walalo!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Horta Somaliland iska celi intaad subsubsubsubclan ka hadleysid. Shows how insignificant your clan is. Again, I'm majerteen don't eat above your pay grade walalo!
I know your people, my edo is Gahayle. You are a sub clan of Majerteen and live in Sanaag. Intermarry with Dhulbahante, Idoor and Warsangeli. Your regions are not even part of PL, but Somaliland. So why do you speak as if you eat the cake in either? The truth is that your little sub clan's sole existence is thanks to my people who saved you from extinction like the african rhino. Majerteen have never fought for you, most don't even know you. In fact, I am more Majerteen than you are. My family have traditionally married boqorada majerteen and live in Garowe.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
I know your people, my edo is Gahayle. You are a sub clan of Majerteen and live in Sanaag. Intermarry with Dhulbahante, Idoor and Warsangeli. Your regions are not even part of PL, but Somaliland. So why do you speak as if you eat the cake in either? The truth is that your little sub clan sole existence is thanks to my people who saved you from extinction. Majerteen have never fought for you, most don't even know you. In fact, I am more Majerteen than you are. My family have traditionally married boqorada majerteen.
You are comparing a subsubsubclan of majerteen to Dhulbahante who have always followed after a lunatic whether it was Mad Mullah or Siyad Barre. Make your own way! Siwaaqroon also live on the borders of Sanaag and Bari. We are MJ and we will always be above you. Somaliland iska celi. Dad xoolo leh baanu nahay, we focus on the important shit. How about insignificant Dhulbahante stop killing each other like savages?

Even if Gahayle are refugees in Garowe, walaalaheen bey yihin. We are Majerteen, and we will always be more significant than you. Dhulbahante on Dhulbahante violence needs to stop, Dhulbahante lives matter! Your clan is already small as it is. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.