BReaking NEws: deal officially signed! UAE 2 invest $2b. Accept SL visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HAYAAAAAAAAAAAY!

@waraabe pack up adeer! We gotta eat! May the best man win. Open a business, seize the opportunity

I already what kind of lucrative business I'm opening.

A prostitution ring, a brothel

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
according to sources the UAE Government is going to set up a military base in Berbera and in return, Somaliland will get an investment focused on infrastructures includes " the Berbera to Wajale highway " which cost about $300 million, a new Airport in Berbera with a Terminal ( expected to attract Emirates Airlines & Etihad Airways )and an additional investments for New Water Dams, Water wells, Hospitals , Schools and a total regeneration of Berbera city. The total investment is estimated at around 2 Billion USD. Lets wait and see the details

Last edited:
The UAE Government is going to set up a military base in Berbera and in return, Somaliland will get an investment focused on infrastructures includes " the Berbera to Wajale highway " which cost about $300 million, a new Airport in Berbera with a Terminal ( expected to attract Emirates Airlines & Etihad Airways )and an additional investments for New Water Dams, Water wells, Hospitals , Schools and a total regeneration of Berbera city. The total investment is estimated at around 2 Billion USD.

:banderas::rejoice:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The UAE Government is going to set up a military base in Berbera and in return, Somaliland will get an investment focused on infrastructures includes " the Berbera to Wajale highway " which cost about $300 million, a new Airport in Berbera with a Terminal ( expected to attract Emirates Airlines & Etihad Airways )and an additional investments for New Water Dams, Water wells, Hospitals , Schools and a total regeneration of Berbera city. The total investment is estimated at around 2 Billion USD.

It looks nice in a written form but in practicality it is a far away dream. We got hyenas gathered. I intend to mud the playing fields. I'm opening a business that caters to the Arab's weakness

waraabe

Your superior
upload_2017-3-19_14-34-9.png

Somaliland must require UAE to only contract Somaliland construction companies to build the infrastructure. No need to bring in Arabs

Focus on khatumo and don't worry about Somaliland

Somaliland is part of Somalia and I have the rights to write my opinion about this deal.

So far the only people benefiting from this deal are Siilanyo UAE Ethiopia.

Most countries get good deal with foreigners but this deal is crap.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Allahu akbar:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:wallah kulmiye has done soo much for the country. This will attract more investments in somaliland inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending