Breaking News: Cristiano Ronaldo signs for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
By the looks of his post game interview after the CL, I thought he was going to leave. He might change his mind now that Ronaldo is gone. I want him to go back to Spurs, he was exciting to watch during his last season.
Wallahi he was it was a one man show. He carried us that season to 4th and made avb look like a genius. We sold him and bought a bunch of flops bar eriksen and Lamela.

:chrisfreshhah: Even with Bale you think Spurs can even pass 3rd Liverpool has a better chance to win the league

Bale is the missing link they need to win the league. What they lack is a true goal scoring wing player. Son is decent and Eriksen is way better in midfield. If they get Bale they'll win the league easily.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Bale is the missing link they need to win the league. What they lack is a true goal scoring wing player. Son is decent and Eriksen is way better in midfield. If they get Bale they'll win the league easily.
Bale is amazing but the Spurs are serial bottlers it’s engrained in their DNA it’s just a fact of life

Wallahi he was it was a one man show. He carried us that season to 4th and made avb look like a genius. We sold him and bought a bunch of flops bar eriksen and Lamela.

I remember that last minute goal away at West Ham, greatest performance I've ever seen from a player. How many game winners did he score that year? The team was basically Lloris in goal, Dembele in midfield, and Bale scoring the goals.

Bale is amazing but the Spurs are serial bottlers it’s engrained in their DNA it’s just a fact of life

I'm telling you, forget Bale, if they get someone like Martial they'll win it quite easily. City will decline, Chelsea will be shit next year, Arsenal is Arsenal, and United will fire Mourinho midway through the season. Liverpool will lose Salah or Mane. They're won't be another Leicester this year, it's Spurs to lose.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good riddancr, maybe Atletico Madrid can finally take over as the trur club of Madrid

Nour

I think some of these players (more than two) Mo Salah, Mane, De Bryne, Hazard, Leroy Sane, Gabriel Jesus and Mbappe will be heading to Santiago Bernabu. Otherwise Florentino Perez will be voted out as president. Presidents of Real Madrid or Barcelona are more powerful than mayors of their respective cities.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I'm telling you, forget Bale, if they get someone like Martial they'll win it quite easily. City will decline, Chelsea will be shit next year, Arsenal is Arsenal, and United will fire Mourinho midway through the season. Liverpool will lose Salah or Mane. They're won't be another Leicester this year, it's Spurs to lose.
Arsenal will destroy all teams in the future, that's my prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending