Breaking News: Cristiano Ronaldo signs for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Juventus, becoming one of the four most expensive players of all time.

A deal worth 112m euros (£99.2m) has been reached between the two clubs that has seen the Portuguese sign a four-year deal with the Italian champions.

Ronaldo, 33, won four Champions League titles in his nine years at Real.

"The time has come to open a new stage in my life, that's why I asked the club to accept transferring me," he said.

BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44785173

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I seen him in a juventus shirt but scrolled past thinking it was when people put random shirts till my sibling said it's true:yacadiim:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I seen him in a juventus shirt but scrolled past thinking it was when people put random shirts on players till my sibling said it's true:yacadiim:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Good riddance. Now we'll see how Real Madrid will fare in UCL. Barca is definitely winning the domestic double again and Treble is achievable too.

Let him shine real madrid is fully stacked with good players....they will survive and the funny thing is when madrid ask for muhammed salah...I will not be surprised

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Not a big deal Real moving on Ronaldo is 33 he has max 3 years left in the tank and he’s slowing down right now Juventus got robbed add in 50 or 60 million more you could of got in demand players like hazard,mbappe,griezmann,salah :mindblown:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He is 33. Real Madrid cashed in. It was a good decision. Now Real will probably buy Neymar.
Neymar is just a showboating prima donna, he isn't a good goal scorer either. I ain't worried about him.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bale will be sold next he’s so overrated
No Perez loves bale and benzema. This is bales chance to take the mantle now the cr7 is gone. Also bale hardly overrated when he won Real Madrid CL. He just had bad luck with injuries though.

I wouldn’t mind him coming back home to my sours cause we miss him and modric :mjcry:

No Perez loves bale and benzema. This is bales chance to take the mantle now the cr7 is gone. Also bale hardly overrated when he won Real Madrid CL. He just had bad luck with injuries though.

I wouldn’t mind him coming back home to my sours cause we miss him and modric :mjcry:

By the looks of his post game interview after the CL, I thought he was going to leave. He might change his mind now that Ronaldo is gone. I want him to go back to Spurs, he was exciting to watch during his last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending