BREAKING NEWS! COMPLETE SHAME ONCE AGAIN! FEMALE SOMALI RUNNER WAS 5 MIN BEHIND 2 THE FINISH LINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ooh::ooh::ooh::susp::damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::draketf::drakewtf::dwill:

And on top of it this was the first heat ....lets all collect our Ls:jcoleno:

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: She completely disappeared from the camera coverage...loooooooooooooooooooooool

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bro the camera drifted away once the real runners crossed the line and she wasn't even mentioned

They arent trained and fed properly. What the hell makes you think they stand a chance. I give it up to them for making an appeaeance at least. And why do we always get our olympics Reps from hamar alone? That tells you that there is no proper nationawhide recruitment going on and that is always the first step. You find talent and then you develop it.

Bohol

VIP
kkkkk. Somali women whether skinny or fat are not good at running anyway, we need
to find them a different sport they are good at.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I knew this embarrassment was coming! Can we just stop sending athletes to the Olympics?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's expected to take the road to America soon. She about to do the Central and South American tahriib trial ..

Just kick this one one who seeked asylum last time.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
who cares she atleast got the oppurtunity to run for her country despite not having the same competent staff and lack of resources I say they did well

You don't need a great deal of resources or money to find someone who can run half decent ,especially amongst Somalis. .when you have people finishing several minutes behind in middle distance races ,it goes to show the officials are picking anyone that shows up.they chose the athletes a month ago -great preparation .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We're talking about africa, Ethiopia unironically sent the swimming federation presidents obese son to compete against the likes of Phelps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending