Breaking News! Bolsonaro supporters storm presidential palace!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yes, you're the only high IQ African and we should all be like you -- worship whites as infallible, benevolent gods

I'm not African; I am Black. Big difference.

I "worship" western culture, not whites. Another big difference.

But yes, the continent's inhabitants should be more like me. I have never been hesitant to say this. Your problems would evaporate if you listen to me and not your 7th cousin warlord.

I'm not African; I am Black. Big difference.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

I "worship" western culture, not whites. Another big difference.

Yeah, euphemisms and stand-ins totally cover what "Western" means.

But yes, the continent's inhabitants should be more like me.

And if the continent subscribed to 'Western values, would that even be enough for you?

I'm sure that you would still want Africans to kowtow to the West and their interests.

How in the world is a guy (me) that says he views the White Australians he grew up with as brothers and would join them in fighting for Australia if it was attacked, an enemy of the West?

I literally said that Australia was the greatest Country on earth and that I'm grateful to be here; I censured people for being needlessly negative regarding the intentions of their white neighbours and you're framing me as some sort of hater of the West?

:umwhat:

I have never been hesitant to say this. Your problems would evaporate if you listen to me and not your 7th cousin warlord.

Can you please stop inventing things out of whole cloth? I don't support any warlord or leader in South Sudan. I hate them all.

I have been consistent in my disdain for them all.

I personally know two people who ran for politics in the past and know two who are currently in office. All but 1 is a moron. All are narcissists. I was happy or indifferent for them on a personal level but that is when I fully realized the system attracts low quality people. I thought such people were anomalies.

There is no doubt that democracy attracts the wrong people.

There is zero argument for democracy when a competent and nonpartisan bureaucracy exists to provide technical advice and expertise.

The technical advisors are needed but they have to form a part of a larger team. Science and technology can help in a lot of things but... for example what is the proper aim of the state? Is it to protect the free market and this is its sole purpose? (as libertarians might claim) Is it to implement the sharia?

Science and technology can help in the implementation of the vision but what exactly the state's vision should consist of is something outside the domain of science and technology.

Trending