Breaking News! Bolsonaro supporters storm presidential palace!

Brazil is a lost cause for the moment. Peru is bearing the torch of anti-Communism in the region.

I don't wish harm on Brazilians and I'd like them to have some food to eat so I'm sad the Communists won in the rigged election there- but Peru is holding the torch for the anti-Communist revolution.

This wave of Communism in the region will fall. Firstly, falsehood by its nature is bound to perish. Second, people like to have food to eat. If the world aren't aware of what's been happening in Peru, that's okay- whether the world knows or not, the anti-Communist revolution has won in Peru and the whole region will eventually be liberated insha'Allah.

7B138604-A1C5-4ECB-AAE4-EE5DFB5E495C.jpeg

This could have all been avoided if voting was limited to those over 25 and are employed. Those with criminal records, drug addicts, those in jail, and the qudhun of society should not be allowed to vote.

Yes, preventing Lula supporters from voting would definitely be a step in the right direction. But ultimately the right system for Latin Americans would involve military dictatorship and not any voting. Military dictatorship is more natural and suitable for Latin Americans than democracy but the United States insists on pushing their garbage democracy agenda.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yes, preventing Lula supporters from voting would definitely be a step in the right direction. But ultimately the right system for Latin Americans would involve military dictatorship and not any voting. Military dictatorship is more natural and suitable for Latin Americans than democracy but the United States insists on pushing their garbage democracy agenda.

I have lost confidence in democracy. It's a terrible system even for the west. Interestingly enough, I recall seeing an opinion poll here that younger people are more open to dictatorship than older generations, mostly because positive change would be made faster.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I actually hope the leftists take over for good. Let them destroy the west. Russia and China are in decline themselves with their own challenges and won't be a threat anyway. They were never a threat to begin with. I'm not worried about the state of the west anymore. I hope I live long enough to see the devastation.
But if all the rich white countries go to shit where will I go?

I have lost confidence in democracy. It's a terrible system even for the west. Interestingly enough, I recall seeing an opinion poll here that younger people are more open to dictatorship than older generations, mostly because positive change would be made faster.

I think democracy in Third World countries is a joke.

Have one candidate come and promise to govern in line with the traditional religious and moral values of the nation- then another one campaign on the "free stuff!" platform. It's all about which candidate offers more free stuff. You can talk about religious and moral values all day- the contest becomes who can convincingly offer more free stuff (unless it's a super religious country like Afghanistan).

As for dictatorship- there have been a number of successful dictatorships in history. People are taught to think it's inherently bad; really, it's good if the leader is good and bad if the leader is bad. Democracy is inherently bad. The average people have no business getting involved in governing. By nature, I don't think they'd even want to. I doubt medieval peasants in Europe cared that they weren't voting or had any desire to vote. They might have liked or disliked a particular king they had at the moment but I don't think they had any problem with religious monarchy as such.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I think democracy in Third World countries is a joke.

Have one candidate come and promise to govern in line with the traditional religious and moral values of the nation- then another one campaign on the "free stuff!" platform. It's all about which candidate offers more free stuff. You can talk about religious and moral values all day- the contest becomes who can convincingly offer more free stuff (unless it's a super religious country like Afghanistan).

As for dictatorship- there have been a number of successful dictatorships in history. People are taught to think it's inherently bad; really, it's good if the leader is good and bad if the leader is bad. Democracy is inherently bad. The average people have no business getting involved in governing. By nature, I don't think they'd even want to. I doubt medieval peasants in Europe cared that they weren't voting or had any desire to vote. They might have liked or disliked a particular king they had at the moment but I don't think they had any problem with religious monarchy as such.

I personally know two people who ran for politics in the past and know two who are currently in office. All but 1 is a moron. All are narcissists. I was happy or indifferent for them on a personal level but that is when I fully realized the system attracts low quality people. I thought such people were anomalies.

There is zero argument for democracy when a competent and nonpartisan bureaucracy exists to provide technical advice and expertise.

reer

VIP
@AbdiFreedom youre quite right. if you look at recent history you will see that countries that left poverty usually had a single government or leader develop the country. they didnt change the whole government every 4 years like somalia.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I personally know two people who ran for politics in the past and know two who are currently in office. All but 1 is a moron. All are narcissists. I was happy or indifferent for them on a personal level but that is when I fully realized the system attracts low quality people. I thought such people were anomalies.

There is zero argument for democracy when a competent and nonpartisan bureaucracy exists to provide technical advice and expertise.
Did you hear about Jordan Peterson? They are really turning this country dictorial trying to strip him of his right to work

You don't say it but I can sense it from you.

Ah, yes, you can sense that I want the downfall of the West -- whatever that means.

The only thing that I've ever advocated for in relation to the power of the West is for the global South to develop principled, effective and competent leadership...

...And for that leadership to create real regional & continental blocs in order to exchange their mineral wealth and natural resources for essential and advanced technologies from the United States, the EU, China, Japan, Russia, Israel, Taiwan and South Korea.

Is that bad?

Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Did you hear about Jordan Peterson? They are really turning this country dictorial trying to strip him of his right to work

He apparently exposed the people who filed complaints against him to his regulatory college. None were his patients. The blue haired freaks did not like it.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Ah, yes, you can sense that I want the downfall of the West -- whatever that means.

The only thing that I've ever advocated for in relation to the power of the West is for the global South to develop principled, effective and competent leadership...

...And for that leadership to create real regional & continental blocs in order to exchange their mineral wealth and natural resources for essential and advanced technologies from the United States, the EU, China, Japan, Russia, Israel, Taiwan and South Korea.

Is that bad?

Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

You're one of those "Africa determines its own destiny" people. I'm not interested in that clown show.

You're one of those "Africa determines its own destiny" people. I'm not interested in that clown show.

Please answer this hypothetical question:

Would you still be opposed to a competent and effective EU type Government in Africa determining its own destiny?

Trending