Breaking News : Bluemakeup Fuad's grandfather is Gudoomiye Prof Shirwac

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Hani Malab his mom was exposed, she's HG lesbian who lives in Ohio, rumor has it he was conceived in zinna while the mom was working in Italy, after she had him, she tossed him to Somalia where a relative took him in after the civil war, and took him to Norway.

His mom's name is samsam, he took the name samsam to spite her. Talk about mommy issues.

@Hani Malab his mom was exposed, she's HG lesbian who lives in Ohio, rumor has it he was conceived in zinna while the mom was working in Italy, after she had him, she tossed him to Somalia where a relative took him in after the civil war, and took him to Norway.

His mom's name is samsam, he took the name samsam to spite her. Talk about mommy issues.

LMAO I saw that one that was playing with her cooch on snap? I lost my lunch. Nothing worse than seeing a whole hooyo play with herself. How did those girls get her o video???? Do you know he has African american siblings in Ohio too. Apparently the mom is bisexual

Some niggas here got explaining to do

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

:dead:

Trending