Breaking News : Bluemakeup Fuad's grandfather is Gudoomiye Prof Shirwac

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Despicable

is his uncle now gonna ask the parliament to approve qoomuluudh marriages

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:faysalwtf:

BLuemakeup has been accused of being many qabiiLs over the years I feeL for Beesha HG for winning this horribLe race:meleshame:

What a shame, what a shame, what a shame.

FLags at haLf staff for our brothers

Hold all these L’s my HG bros

:wow:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What does Dahir Alasow gain from this?

tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Everyone knows Fuad Makeup is a HG Saleeban, I have seen multiple videos where he says he grow up in Cadaado. @Falcon come collect this....
thumb_hold-this-l-fam-13850154.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Remember we all die in the end alone taking our actions with us. No one is responsible for what another adult decided to do with their life. :)

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
He is not HG nor is he related to professor shirwac. typical social media mercernary, Dameer calasow slandering honorable people for profit is nothing new. his extortion didn't work so now he is trying to slander the professor. :mjlol:

He tried Engineer yarisow (AUN), the former mayor of Mogadishu and got sued for defamation. then he tried President Qoor Qoor who he accused of killing his uncle for few goats and that he has a 5th wife.

And now, it's the prominent professor shirwac who he is trying to slander.

Dahir alasow and the social media mercenaries like him literally make living from this sort of things. ”Pay me or I will slander you online with my vast social media empire”.
Everyone knows Fuad Makeup is a HG Saleeban, I have seen multiple videos where he says he grow up in Cadaado. @Falcon come collect this....
thumb_hold-this-l-fam-13850154.png

This is not my L. :idontlike:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He/she a hermaphrodite :kanyeshrug:i don't make fun of ppls biological nature, just their choices.
That's a whole man. He lied about being hermaphrodite. Funny how you're now saying you don't make fun of nature when he's your cousin.

Somalis and their hypocrite ways.

***makes sure to tell everyone on social media that Bluemakeupfuad is Caydiid nephew***

He is not HG nor is he related to professor shirwac. typical social media mercernary, Dameer calasow slandering honorable people for profit is nothing new. his extortion didn't work so now he is trying to slander the professor. :mjlol:

He tried Engineer yarisow (AUN), the former mayor of Mogadishu and got sued for defamation. then he tried President Qoor Qoor who he accused of killing his uncle for few goats and that he has a 5th wife.

And now, it's the prominent professor shirwac who he is trying to slander.

Dahir alasow and the social media mercenaries like him literally make living from this sort of things. ”Pay me or I will slander you online with my vast social media empire”.

This is not my L. :idontlike:

So you mean to tell me this is not father and son?

images.jpeg.jpg
FB_IMG_1595613010543.jpg

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Trending

Latest posts