BREAKING NEWS: Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and (possibly) UAE cut all diplomatic ties with Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Look at three countries that signed along with Saudi Arabia Egypt basically Saudi puppet
UAE a Saudi ally
Bahrain a country which has had a bad relationship with Qatar claiming that it was responsible for the uprising in their country and also aljazeera broadcasted the movement when the Bahraini government told them not to do so

That is a petty reason mate, what just transpired is something dangerous for Qatar, if it in coming days is even further alienated, then obviously it isn't because of a bloody news channel is it.

It seems as if the Arabs are throwing Qatar to the lions.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Just a week after meeting the retarded overlord of Arabia, D.Trump, the GCC is now in chaos.

That is a petty reason mate, what just transpired is something dangerous for Qatar, if it in coming days is even further alienated, then obviously it isn't because of a bloody news channel is it.

It seems as if the Arabs are throwing Qatar to the lions.
Qatar was in opposition with the Saudis since 2011 when they funded the muslim brotherhood and gave it direct support just look at what the Saudis did in Egypt and tunisa and Libya and the fact that aljazeera has been banned in Saudi Arabia it was eventually gonna happen

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Qatar was in opposition with the Saudis since 2011 when they funded the muslim brotherhood and gave it direct support just look at what the Saudis did in Egypt and tunisa and Libya and the fact that aljazeera has been banned in Saudi Arabia it was eventually gonna happen

What did Saudis do in Egypt, Tunisia, and Libya?

The clever thing for Farmaajo is to keep his head down, be quiet about all of this, and focus 100% on bringing investments to the country to boost the economy and spur job creation. Without this, nothing else will matter as our state will collapse eventually, if no large Foreign Direct Investments come in. Let the fake arab caucausoids deal with one another.

All I wish is that Somalis stay out of this. I can already imagine uUAE armed somaliland and turkey armed Somalia fighting. maybe even a Qatar and Turkey armed Puntland all fighting each other.:jcoleno:

And all politicians would probably accept war if they got paid. :kendrickcry: hopefully Farmajo, Gaas and Silaanyo r good leaders and will make sure there is no war lobbying amongst the Somali people.

If not I'll be looking at Somalia like this.
image.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This situation does not look good. We have opposing factions all having influence in different parts of Somalia. Nothing good will come out of that :kanyehmm:
Yemen, shit Israel in the Middle East and to be frank I never Saudis coming.
Oman I hope Farmaajo Kuwait with his decision making... Iran out of puns.

How is Farmajo supposed to get through this though. Just when he started making progress they throw this diplomatic boulder in his direction. Forget the khaleej....emirate.....:siilaanyolaugh:

The Arabs have cornered and made his job a lot more difficult. May Allah curse them for the crimes they have committed against the Somali people.
image.png

Specifically KSA, the other nations kind of helped, for example UAE training of SNA and the many projects of both Qatar and the UAE across Somalia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending