BREAKING NEWS: ATTACK on house of former Somali President Sheekh Shariif.

So on March 25th I talked about how N&N wanted to attack Sheekh Shariif, their first attempt failed.

Now we have reports that the "police" SHOT at his house and his guards.

Like uncle, like nephew.

Said_Barre.jpg

Madaxweyne_Farmaajo_oo_si_kaddis_ah_maanta_ku_tagay_Dugsiga_tababarka_Gen.Gordon_Cali_Ducale-26-620x330.jpg

Farmaajo is a dictator in training like his uncle Siyad Barre.

Khayre allegedly is trying to escape the partnership and is in talks with the opposition.

Somalia should not have an opposition that is scared for their lives.

Anyone who supports N&N will be crying soon when the party gets rid of their uncle and another clansman is in charge of a despotic regime.

@Murax

I saw you gleefully cheering on your uncle, kulaha " I don't think we will see his thuma walahi threats anymore".

You see why nobody takes your qabiilist fake comments seriously?

If Sheekh Shariif gets killed, I hope his family takes you and your kind to court for conspiracy to murder.

LOL!

So you know about the other forum. That main forumer who was in that post we joke, and troll around a lot. The Internet is not serious business. I laugh @ jokes/jabs he makes to β€˜my own kind’ as you like to say. If you don’t believe me just PM him (Or have one of your cyber gang) do it LMAO.

PuntiteQueen, As for the topic, and its a serious topic I do not condone any hoodlum, un-statesman like conduct against any ex presidents, political opposition, etc. Unlike you I’m not going to go into my clan battle bunker and read from a script. I don’t know if these are rouge elements, spoilers, or directed straight from Farmaajo himself.

I do believe that there are elements in the opposition who have really not even hidden their objective to undermine Farmaajo, by creating late β€˜80s USC rebellion against Farmaajo. You’re going to deny that ofcourse but, I view that as a fact. I can’t discount that possibility, lack of control of the police by the Government, or even unacceptable aggression from Villa Somalia.

@Murax

Glad that we can agree that no statesman or civilian should be attacked for having opposing views.

If that is the case and N&N are trying to sabotage Farmaajo and recreate old tensions, he's an adult man with all his functions. He is also the same man who tried to undermine and destroy existing federal states.

Excuse me if I have no sympathy to spare for him.

If you lie with dogs, you get up with fleas.

@Murax

Glad that we can agree that no statesman or civilian should be attacked for having opposing views.

If that is the case and N&N are trying to sabotage Farmaajo and recreate old tensions, he's an adult man with all his functions. He is also the same man who tried to undermine and destroy existing federal states.

Yes we can agree freedom of thought, political stances cannot be touched. Lastly I’ll also say no Government in Somalia has the power to unilaterally stay in power indefinitely. Somalia relies on donars, is trying to gain debt relief (Decision point), and can ill afford show authoritarian tendencies. So I say all that, to say to people like yourselves and others that hate this Government so much why not just be a little bit patient? There WILL be elections In Shaa Allah and that’ll be that. Imaanka hala isku sugo and people need to stop being so thirsty.

Just like I respect the opposition’s right, its my right to look at a table people like Sakiin, Cumar Cabdirashid, Cabdishakur and say no thanks. It doesn’t mean I’m getting β€˜paid’ as Wallahi My family hasn’t gotten 1 Penny (Can’t believe I actually had to daaro).

@Murax

Yes we can agree freedom of thought, political stances cannot be touched. Lastly I’ll also say no Government in Somalia has the power to unilaterally stay in power indefinitely. Somalia relies on donars, is trying to gain debt relief (Decision point), and can ill afford show authoritarian tendencies. So I say all that, to say to people like yourselves and others that hate this Government so much why not just be a little bit patient? There WILL be elections In Shaa Allah and that’ll be that. Imaanka hala isku sugo and people need to stop being so thirsty.

Just like I respect the opposition’s right, its my right to look at a table people like Sakiin, Cumar Cabdirashid, Cabdishakur and say no thanks. It doesn’t mean I’m getting β€˜paid’ as Wallahi My family hasn’t gotten 1 Penny (Can’t believe I actually had to daaro).

Trending