Breaking News! Ariana Grande and her Fiance call it quits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Y’all niggas watched that shit ? :heh: Nickelodeon was a dead channel when that show was on
I’m 21.

I was like 13 when I watched it on tv. You know what recently pissed me off about Nickelodeon.

Last week I was babysitting some kids and they were watching Nickelodeon. Kids were watching spongebob and something was off. It was an episode I never saw before. I was confused as hell. One of the kids had to explain to me that the show produces new episodes often.

I was heated man. By the time I reached high school I had watched every episode of the show because Nickelodeon uses to only show the reruns all the time.

I’m pissed they are giving these young kids new episodes but left us with just reruns. These kids don’t deserve it

I’m 21.

I was like 13 when I watched it on tv. You know what recently pissed me off about Nickelodeon.

Last week I was babysitting some kids and they were watching Nickelodeon. Kids were watching spongebob and something was off. It was an episode I never saw before. I was confused as hell. One of the kids had to explain to me that the show produces new episodes often.

I was heated man. By the time I reached high school I had watched every episode of the show because Nickelodeon uses to only show the reruns all the time.

I’m pissed they are giving these young kids new episodes but left us with just reruns. These kids don’t deserve it
They lowkey do with all these ass shows on nowadays

Have ya'll ever wondered why famous people date other famous people ? Like you won't see them date a regular person:ohhh:

Spread that money around man xaasidsanaa:chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Have ya'll ever wondered why famous people date other famous people ? Like you won't see them date a regular person:ohhh:

Spread that money around man xaasidsanaa:chrisfreshhah:
Gold diggers.
Plus not everyone wants to marry a broke person.

Look at Blake griffin. He split from his baby mother and now has to pay 30k a month in child support. Lonzo ball ex gf trying to get 30k a month as well. Let’s also not forget the rob kardashian and blac chyna situation. Broke females are uuf straight cancerous
Broke females ain’t the move

For all my niggas out there. Be wary on marrying a broke person. If you a millionaire but she isn’t . Fam stay away from her.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Gold diggers.
Plus not everyone wants to marry a broke person.

Look at Blake griffin. He split from his baby mother and now has to pay 30k a month in child support. Lonzo ball ex gf trying to get 30k a month as well. Let’s also not forget the rob kardashian and blac chyna situation. Broke females are uuf straight cancerous
Broke females ain’t the move

For all my niggas out there. Be wary on marrying a broke person
It's true. Broke women think of marriage as a money spinning avenue. They believe that once you’re with a man, you have no reason to work or hustle anymore, and all you need to do is live off the man. And because of this negative mentality, men are shying away from poor women because they don’t want to end up with a broken heart, and an empty bank account.

knaan is dating ariana secretly. i hope he don't commit suicide after a 2nd dumping.

2518BEB800000578-0-image-a-21_1422307971913.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts