Breaking News! Ariana Grande and her Fiance call it quits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I've said this before and I'll say it again: always go for your look match. Doing so makes things a lot easier for you.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: always go for your look match. Doing so makes things a lot easier for you.
She was waaaaay out of his league. Pete just couldn't compare to the men that she's dated before. She even dated Big Sean for God's sake. Their break up was bound to happen.
:shookgabre:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She was waaaaay out of his league. Pete just couldn't compare to the men that she's dated before. She even dated Big Sean for God's sake. Their break up was bound to happen.
When you match in a particular variable, then that aspect doesn't get discussed or thought about. The moment you don't... well then that ends up being the elephant in the room. Insecurities will always end up popping up.

Big sean had mental problems and was depressed. She looks like a 13 year old girl trying to act like a grown up. Nothing sexy about her

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
On to the next one
latest

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was talking a whole lot of mess. Pete has no filter wallahi, talking about how hot she was all the time.
:mjlol:
He was so inappropriate. Glad she’s moved on.
:hillarybiz:

She needs an alpha man. Her boyfriends seem to be little gentlemen. Like the one who died from drug overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.